Adding music that is properly-suited to the scene makes a significant difference to the video. It's more enjoyable to watch videos that have been enhanced with effects, filters, and music. Spotify is the best source for music to incorporate into your videos. However, Spotify's music files are secured, making it difficult to add Spotify music to video. In this circumstance, the assistance of professional tools is critical. This article will cover the finest tools for you if you want to know how to add Spotify music to video.
1. Add Spotify music to video online with Kapwing
Kapwing is one of the most powerful yet inexpensive and easy-to-use video editing software available that allows users to add music from Spotify to video online in a few simple steps. Kapwing adds audio to video in nearly any format, making it an extremely useful utility. Kapwing can merge audio and video to create a new MP4 file with a soundtrack. Users can also utilize the editor's simple free capability of combining audio with video to perform special voiceovers or sound effects.
- User-friendliness is one of the biggest highlights of Kapwing.
- Transform your footage into a stop motion video.
- Convert any video to MP3, GIF, MP4, or JPG online.
- Add translated subtitles to any video online using artificial intelligence.
- Create and edit videos for YouTube.
How to Add Spotify music to video online with Kapwing?
- 1.To add Spotify music to video online with Kapwing, you'll first need to select a video from any source, then upload it in the Kapwing Studio.
- 2. Once the video is uploaded, click the "Audio" option in the Kapwing Tools panel and select "Upload" from the drop-down options.
- 3. Select your Spotify music and upload it into Kapwing's library of soundtracks. You can also adjust the relative volume of your background music compared to your original audio track.
- 4. When you're finished editing, click "Create" to generate and share a link with your friends or customers!
Unlike Kapwing, UniConverter offers a direct integration with Spotify, allowing you to add Spotify music to videos without the need for additional downloads or conversions. UniConverter provides a seamless and efficient solution for creating personalized videos with your favorite Spotify music.
2. Add Spotify music to video online with Clideo
Next on the list of tools that can greatly help you add Spotify music to your video is Clideo Video Editor. This application is known for the convenience it provides when accessing its services. It's very simple but packs a lot of advanced video editing software features that are very helpful to all users. Clideo is one of the video editing tools that allow users to improve the quality of their content without the need for prior knowledge of how to apply special filters and effects to videos. With Clideo, you can add Spotify music to the video and even modify the sound to suit your video best.
- Audio tools.
- Media library.
- Video speed controller.
- Split video.
- Merge video.
- Text overlay.
UniConverter goes beyond basic music adding features, providing advanced audio editing tools like trimming, volume adjustment, and audio normalization. With UniConverter, you can enjoy more control and creative freedom in enhancing your videos with professional audio quality.
3. Add Spotify music to video online with iMovie
One of the most popular and widely used video editors is the iMovie application. This is for Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iPod users exclusively. iMovie for Mac is always the first choice for Apple fans. This one allows you to add Spotify song to video, or even a slideshow movie that syncs perfectly with the background music. iMovie helps users add any Spotify music to their videos as their background music. iMovie makes it easy to turn your videos into polished movies.
- Crop & rotate video clip.
- Pre-built themes & backdrops.
- Video color settings.
- HD & 4K video support.
- Video effects & transitions.
- Automated video editing.
UniConverter offers cross-platform compatibility, allowing you to add Spotify music to videos on both Mac and Windows computers. Regardless of the platform you use, UniConverter provides a versatile solution for creating videos with personalized Spotify music.
4. Add Spotify music to video on iPhone with InShot
Another tool you can use to add music to video from Spotify is InShot. It is known as one of the most popular and popular video editing apps with many professional features like adding stickers, filters, text, and effects. InShot is a powerful free HD video maker with features to create videos, edit photos, create image collages, trim clips, change footage speed, and add filters, music, text, and emoji. It is one of the easiest and free video editing apps for iPhone and Android.
- InShot is very user-friendly. It has quickened video editing.
- You can add stunning effects, filters, text, GIFs, stickers, images, music, sound effects, and everything you like.
- You can join various video clips and add cool transitions between them.
- It can edit photos as well as videos. You can apply filters, change settings, add effects, crop, add text, and more.
- You can also make collages. Various layouts are available. You may apply filters, add text, and adjust everything.
UniConverter supports a wide range of video formats, ensuring smooth integration of Spotify music into your videos without compatibility issues. With UniConverter's reliable and flexible solution, you can create high-quality videos with your favorite Spotify music in different video formats.
Wondershare UniConverter is a complete video toolbox to convert, compress, edit videos, burn DVDs, and much more. It is a robust video editing and conversion application that includes a plethora of sophisticated tools and the ability to burn DVDs. It is an excellent video and audio editor that offers a variety of options for creating videos and can also assist you in extracting audio from videos. This easy-to-use tool simplifies the process of adding Spotify music to video. You can edit the music file after adding it to the video, such as fade in or fade out the audio track, remove background noise and adjust the volume.
How to add Spotify music to a video with Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverterand import the video.
Open Wondershare UniConverter after installation, select the Converter tab. To import a video, click the Add files option.
Step 2 Add music from Spotify to the video.
To add a new audio track to your video, select the option and click the Add button. Click the Add audio file button to choose Spotify music if you already have the file.
Step 3 Save the video with music.
Finally, click the Convert or Start all button to save your files. The converted files can be found on the Finished tab or by clicking the Folder icon at the bottom.
Wondershare UniConverter — All-in-one video solution for Mac and Windows.
Add Spotify music to videos easily and quickly.
Batch add audio to videos without any hassle.
Support more than 1,000 video, image, and audio formats.
Compress your video, audio, and image files without quality loss.
Save any online video from more than 10,000 platforms and sites.
AI-powered features such as Smart Trimmer, AI Portrait, Background Remover take your video to the next level.
The complete video toolbox to convert, compress, edit videos, burn DVDs, and much more.
5. Add Spotify music to video on Android with VivaVideo
Vivavideo is a very popular video editing app for iPhone and Android smartphones, and it also works on iPad and Android tablets. As VivaVideo and Spotify are not integrated, users can't add songs from Spotify to VivaVideo for use. But things can be changed with some special audio conversion program. With such a program, we can convert Spotify music to VivaVideo supported audio formats. Then we can import Spotify songs to VivaVideo as BGM.
- Make videos and add background songs for vlogs or professional music videos. Add snippets, effects, or lyrics.
- Create videos with transition effects or edit with music.
- Combine different video clips and put them in a longer one.
- It provides a variety of video editing features. You can edit with transitions, music, or combined videos.
- Put blur effects to your videos. You can also blur the background of some of the videos from Instagram or YouTube.
While VivaVideo offers basic music adding features, UniConverter provides advanced capabilities like batch processing, format conversion, and advanced audio editing. UniConverter's comprehensive toolset unlocks a world of possibilities in creating videos with Spotify music, delivering superior functionality and versatility.
Q1. Can I add Spotify music to iMovie?
Of course, if you're on a Mac and want to edit some video, iMovie will be your first choice, and it's also the tool of choice for most Apple users, which is why. Like the previous tool, this one can also help you easily add Spotify music to the video app by following the steps below.
- Start iMovie to start editing the video file, then click the "Audio" option at the top of the browser.
- Next, you have to find "Media Browser" and click on it.
- Get in touch with all the songs you have downloaded and wish to add to the video by visiting the folder where the video is saved.
- Once decided, you can audition a song before adding it; drag it to the timeline where you want it to be heard exactly.
Q2. How to add music from Spotify to a video?
Spotify is a streaming music service, offering proprietary protected songs, and is not licensed for being used on any video editor. Popular editing tools like Wondershare UniConverter support importing songs in common formats, such as MP3, WAV, AAC. But you are unable to import songs from Spotify to any video editing tool unless you can get rid of the protection from Spotify.
Q3. How do I convert Spotify to mp3?
You can convert Spotify songs to MP3 by downloading any music converter software that supports Spotify. With Wondershare UniConverter, you can easily convert Spotify to MP3 format, record Spotify music from those sharing sites in MP3, etc. What's more, its interface is so straightforward that it's extremely easy to use.
Q4. Can you use Spotify music on YouTube videos?
The music on Spotify is still the property of the labels and artists that created it. For this reason, if you want to include music in your videos on YouTube or anywhere else, you will either need explicit permission from the copyright owner or you will need to obtain a sync license from that owner.
Whether you're editing video on a computer or mobile device, you have plenty of options. The video editors discussed above are some of the tools we can recommend when doing this type of process. Also, always remember that you can't make it possible to add Spotify Music to Video app without the help of Wondershare UniConverter. The tool is very reliable and easy to use.