- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 1.1 Best Video Converter to MP4
- 1.2 Top 8 Free Video Converter to MP4
- 1.3 Top 9 3GP Video Converters
- 1.4 Online Video Converters to AVI
- 1.5 Top 5 MPEG Video Converters
- 1.6 FLV Video Converters
- 1.7 6 Free Video to JPG Converters
- 1.8 Top 10 Video to GIF Converters
- 1.9 Top 6 Video to Text Converters
- 2.0 Top 5 TP Converters in 2020
- 2.1 Top 5 Free WebM Video Converters
- 2.2 Top 5 HTC Video Converters
- 2.3 Best 5 MOD/TOD Converters
- 2.4 Best 7 WTV Converters
- 2.5 Top 10 2D to 3D Video Converters
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
- 4.27 HEVC Converter
- 4.28 H.265 Video Converter
- 4.29 Online WLMP Converter
- 4.30 6 Popular AMV Converters
- 4.31 Best Format Factory Alternative
- 4.32 Top 10 Free Quicktime Converter
- 4.33 How to Screen Capture in iMovie
- 4.34 How to Join Movies in iMovie
- 4.35 Easy WAy to Cut Video in iMovie
- 4.36 How to Crop Video in iMovie
- 4.37 Best Free Google MP3 Converters
- 4.38 Top 11 Google MP4 Converters
Batch Video Converter: How to Convert Videos in Batch on Windows/Mac
A batch video converter is used to convert a large number of files for a specific device or specific video editing software such as mobile phone editing apps. The batch conversion ensures that the files you are using are perfect for any kind of editing program. The Batch Video Conversion feature is introduced in the video converters for this purpose. In this article, we will introduce you to the best converters to convert all your favorite video files to a mobile-friendly version.
- Part 1. Best Batch Video Converter for Windows/Mac Recommended
- Part 2. Other 4 Recommended Free Batch Video Converter
Part 1. Best Batch Video Converter for Windows/Mac Recommended
The most ultimate tool that is used for the batch conversion process is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This converter allows you to convert many video files at a time and supports 1,000+ video formats. You can add several video files without space limited if you want to use batch converting. Wondershare UniConverter is famous not only because of the fantastic batch processor it has but also the multiple additional functions it can perform efficiently. It can be used as a video format converter, downloader, file burner, and for some other purposes related to media files.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Batch convert video/audio files from one format to another easily and quickly
- Support 1,000+ video formats, including MP4/MKV/MOV/AVI/WMV and other standard formats
- Crop, Enhance, Trim videos with built-in video editor before conversion
- Download videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites by pasting URLs
- Burn videos to DVD in batch with free menu templates and other customization points
- Transfer video and audio files to iPhone/iPad/iPod and Android devices quickly via USB cable
- Support an additional toolbox with functions of VR Convert, Fix Media Metadata, GIF Maker, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Watch Video Guide to Learn How to Convert Video Formats in Batch with Best Video Converter
Step 1 Add Multiple Videos to the Video Converter for Batch Conversion.
Download Wondershare UniConverter and complete the setup and installation on your computer. Launch it, and you'll come to the Converter main interface. Click the Document icon on the left-top corner, a file browser will open, and you can add your videos present on your computer. You're allowed to add multiple files at a time to batch convert video formats.
Step 2 Select Batch Conversion Output Format.
You can select the output video format by clicking the drop-down menu tab of the Output Format, choose the video output format you need, and all your data will be converted to this format. But you can also select different target formats for different videos one by one, just click the Setting icon on the Target information bar.
Step 3 Batch Convert Video Formats.
After you have selected your output formats, go to click the Start All button to convert all videos in batch. You can also save them separately by hitting the Convert button. All your converted video files can be found under the Finished tab.
Part 2. Other 4 Recommended Free Batch Video Converter
Whatever the needs and requirements are, some software always on the top of our list. And the same thing applies to the batch conversion process. Four recommended free batch video converters are given below, with which you can convert videos in batch and for free.
Free Software is usually considered to be less worthy than the paid ones. But that is not the case with Wondershare Free Video Converter. The software is filled with features that would fit the requirements of the user the same as that of the Premium version. The only limitation is in the file size conversion. This free converter is top-rated among the users only because of the great functionalities it offers. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows Operating systems.
The Batch processing feature of the software is highly efficient. You can easily convert multiple files format at the same time with the help of Wondershare Free Video Converter. Other than the batch processing, the software also has other tools like video editor, downloader, DVD burner, and other small tools too. The interface of the free version is the same as that of the premium version, and it will give you the same incredible user experience. You can always opt-out for the paid version if you want to remove the limitation on the use of additional features.
With the help of Handbrake, users have been converting video files from one format to another. But the feature that many people don't know is the batch processing. The Handbrake software is a tool that can also perform batch video conversion. Thus, you will be able to convert many files simultaneously without losing their original quality.
Handbrake is a handy video converter, which is also open-source and free software, which means that it has complete support for all operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, and others too. The software will easily convert all file formats and also allows the users to have a preview of the conversion. The software also has a simple editing tool that helps to make chapters and to have an option of selecting the chapter range. Additionally, it also supports video filtering and encoding too. Handbrake is a safe and reliable tool that can be easily downloaded on any computer. Even the interface of the software is so smart that users will love to have it. The only drawback of the software is that it doesn't support audio file conversion.
Using Any Video Converter has made millions of customers happy as it is one of the best software for many user requirements. Whether it is the video format conversion or giving a high-quality output video, the software stands out in its features abruptly. This software is also very popular as a video converter for Mac and Windows operating systems too.
The software can download video files from any online website and can convert them all together in a batch with its super-efficient batch conversion feature. The software supports almost all popular formats. Even the device support extends from Android to iOS devices and Sony PSP, Apple TV, and Xbox One too. Moreover, the software is also capable of burning the media files to DVD. The best thing about using the software is that you will get reliable software that is also available in a free version and gives a high-quality output.
VLC Media Player has been an excellent tool for users for a long time. But the uses of VLC have always been less known to the users. The people who don't know that VLC can be used as a video converter for Mac/Windows will be surprised to know this. The best thing about the software is that it is open-source, cross-platform software.
It is not only designed to play the media files but also for other purposes too. The Batch Conversion process of VLC is the same regardless of what kind of format you are using. Even for the audio and video files, the process is the same. As we all know, the video conversion and compilation of a large batch take a lot of time. Hence, the batch conversion is a little bit slow as compared to other software, but it can be of great help if users are unable to use different software.