Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices to Any Format
Sometimes we have some videos on our iOS & Android devices, but we want to watch them on a wider screen like computer or TV or edit them, how to fulfill it? Don't worry, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate helps you convert videos from your devices to any format quickly. We can support all the iOS & Android devices, like iPhone, iPad, Android phone and Andoid tablet. Below we will make Samsung phone for example.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Convert Video from Mobile Device
Step 1 Load the videos from your device.
1. Connect your device with your computer via a USB cable.
2. Go to the Convert section > the Converting tab of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. And click the drop-down icon beside Add Files and then select Add from Device from the drop down list.
3. A window will pop up, authorize the computer to debug your device. Then Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate will detect all the videos from your device by list. Check the videos you want to convert, and click the Add to Convert List button.
After a while, the selected videos from your devcie will be added to the conversion queue.
Step 2 Choose the output format.
1. Click the drop-down icon beside Convert all files to: to enter the drop down list of the output format.
2. Click the Video tab to enter the interface which lists all of the video output formats.
3. Select the output format for the videos, for example MP4.
4. A list of presets appears on the right side of the format. Here, you can choose the preset without a specified resolution to convert with the original resolution by default, or choose a different resolution for the files, double-click it. Then, the selected output format will be shown at the right side of the Converting window.
Step 3 Edit the video files (optional).
If you want to edit a video before the conversion, you can click one of the three buttons listed as below to edit your videos.
1. Trim your video.
2. Crop your video.
3. Apply effects, add watermark, add subtitles, adjust volumes for your video.
Step 4 Convert the videos.
Finally, click the Convert All button in the bottom-right corner to start converting the videos.
Tips: You can turn on the switch High Speed Conversion to speed up the conversion.
Step 5 Find the converted media files.
1. After the conversion completes, find the converted videos in the Converted tab.
2. Click the folder icon to open the output folder from where you can find the converted files.
Tips: You can change the output folder by clicking Menu > Preferences > Location to enter the Location tab and change the path.