- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Play Camera Videos on Devices +
- 3. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 3.1 Convert Canon MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.2 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.3 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.4 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac/Windows
- 3.7 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 3.9 Convert MTS to 3GP
- 3.10 Convert MTS to QuickTime
- 3.11 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.13 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.18 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.19 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.20 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.21 Convert HDV Video
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3.23 Convert MTS to DV
- 3.24 Convert MTS to iMovie
- 3.25 Convert AVCHD/M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 3.26 Convert MTS to FLV
- 4. Camera Video Converters +
- 4.1 Top 5 Free Online MTS to MOV Converter
- 4.2 Free MTS Converter
- 4.3 Best M2TS Converter
- 4.4 Sanyo Camcorder Converter
- 4.5 Sony Camcorder Converter
- 4.6 Top VHS Converters
- 4.7 Tod Converter for Mac
- 4.8 Free MOD Converter
- 4.9 MOD Converter for Mac
- 4.10 M2T Converter
- 4.11 Best MTS Converter
- 4.12 MTS Convert on Mac
- 4.13 TS Converter for Mac
- 4.14 TS Converter for Windows
- 4.15 MTS to WMV Converter
- 4.16 Aiseesoft MTS Converter Alternative
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 5.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 5.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 5.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 5.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 5.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 5.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 5.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 5.9 Best Connon Cameras & Camcorders
- 5.10 Best JVC Camcorders
- 5.11 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 5.12 The Most Popular Panasonic Cameras
- 5.13 Best Sony Video Camera
- 5.14 Top Sony Camcorders
If someone used to have MTS or other AVC HD videos, he would be frustrated that there are so little devices which support MTS video. Normally, you can only play your MTS video directly from a camcorder on a HDTV with a HDMI, or play on a Blu-ray Disc player. As Sony camera users, I'd like to share my experience about how to convert MTS videos to standard video and play on Computer, TV, portable playbacks, PSP and upload videos to share with internet.
It's easy. We just need an MTS to FLV Video Converter, and you can free download it here, then launch it after installation and follow the detailed instructions listed below.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Step 1 Add your MTS videos
Click the Add Files button to add your MTS videos to the MTS to FLV Converter. You can add more than one file, because this MTS to FLV converter supports batch conversion. Also you can directly drag your video files alternatively.
Step 2 Choose FLV as the output format
There are various formats for your choice. To find the FLV format, just click the the icon from the Target box and select Video > FLV and choose a video resolution in the right.
Step 3 Convert MTS to FLV
The last step, you only need to click the Convert button to begin the conversion. During the conversion, there will be a conversion bar to show you the progress. After the conversion finished, you can get the final files by switching to the Converted tab.
Tips: Basically, video hosting sites restrict video clips to be in certain file size and length. For instance, YouTube stated that "videos can be up to 2GB in size and 10 minutes long". You can clip the video to desired length with the MTS to FLV Video Converter.
Convert MTS to QuickTime MOV: Convert your camera MTS videos to QuickTime MOV format for uses in Apple software and devices etc.
Convert MTS to AVI: Want to convert an MTS file (AVCHD) to an AVI without losing any quality? Consider it done.
Convert M2TS/MTS to MPEG: Learn how to easily and quickly convert files in M2TS or MTS to MPEG files with loss-less quality on Windows/Mac OS.