- 1. AVCHD Knowledge+
- 2. Convert & Play AVCHD+
- 2.1 convert avchd to mp4 online
- 2.2 convert avchd to youtube
- 2.3 import avchd to imovie
- 2.4 convert avchd to adobe premiere
- 2.5 convert avchd to final cut pro
- 2.6 import avchd to final cut pro x
- 2.7 convert avchd to prores
- 2.8 convert avchd to prores 4444
- 2.9 convert sony avchd files
- 2.10 play avchd on ipad
- 2.11 play avchd on mac
How to Import AVCHD to Adobe Premiere with the Best Quality
Adobe Premiere is a professional and feature-rich video editing tool that enables you to turn your videos into Hollywood-style trailer in minutes. In the latest Premiere Pro it also adds the native support for AVCHD files. However, many users still complained that they had a problem importing AVCHD to Adobe Premiere. What’s the matter? The reason is that your AVCHD file may contain some codecs that are hardly recognizable by Adobe Premiere Pro, or its resolution is not configured to Adobe Premiere. If you happen to run into such an incompatibility issue, you'll get an easy and quick solution here.
Wondershare UniConverter is the best AVCHD to Adobe Premiere converter to convert AVCHD to Adobe Premiere compatible format and make all popular video formats compatible with your Adobe Premiere, iMovie, or Final Cut Pro. With it, you’ll keep the best quality after conversion, and won’t encounter import problem for editing AVCHD files with Adobe Premiere anymore. What's more, Wondershare UniConverter also provides you other functions such as video editing, DVD burning, video compressing, and more others.
Wondershare UniConverter - Convert AVCHD to Adobe Premiere
- Convert AVCHD videos to Adobe Premiere compatible formats easily and quickly on Windows/Mac.
- Support over 1000 video and audio formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices like iPhone, iPad, Android phones.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit AVCHD files with trimming, cutting, merging, adding subtitles, and more others.
- Burn AVCHD files and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fixing video metadata, GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step-by-step Guide to Convert AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro
Note: This program is cross-platform. Its Mac version shares the same feature to Windows, and the below guide takes the Windows screenshot.
Step 1 Import Your AVCHD Videos to Convert.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter after download and installation; click on the +Add Files button to select AVCHD files you need to convert for Adobe Premiere. This program can directly support your camcorder. Just connect the device to your device, and then select files from the camcorder directly.
Step 2 Choose Customized Adobe Premiere as an Output Format for AVCHD.
Click the drop-down icon on the Output Format option, and you'll have a bunch of options to export your AVCHD file. Choose MP4 under the Video tab as it is the most commonly-used video format and supported by Adobe Premiere. You can also customize settings like video codec, resolution, and more other by clicking on the Create button.
For Mac users, you can select Adobe Premier from the Editing tab directly as the output format.
If you want to edit AVCHD files directly with Wondershare UniConverter, you can click the Edit icons under the video thumbnail. Go to How to Edit AVCHD Files Easily >> to learn more details.
Step 3 Convert AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro.
Now you come to the last step, hit the Start All button to kick off AVCHD to Adobe Premiere conversion. This program is highly efficient, and if H.264 encodes your original AVCHD file, then you can activate the ultrafast conversion, up to 30X faster than other converters in Mac.
You can find the converted files under the Finished tab and import them smoothly to Adobe Premiere Pro. Congratulations!