- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Convert AMR to Other Formats+
- 2. Convert Other Formats to AMR +
- 3. AMR Converters+
Best 5 AMR Converters in 2023
AMR files are compressed audio files used for speech recording on mobile phones. These files can play on your smartphone, but when you want to open them on your regular audio player and devices, they will have compatibility. Thus, to access AMR files by regular players converting them to a regular audio format like MP3 is the best option. To help you with the conversion, we have selected the AMR converter tools below.
When quality is your major concern, and you are looking for nothing than the best, WWondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is the right AMR file converter for you. Supporting more than 1000 formats, the software allows conversion in almost all file types and formats, including AMR to MP3. There is no quality loss during the process, and additionally, you can even edit the file parameters for compression and other requirements. When multiple files have to be converted, the batch processing feature comes quite handy to make the process fast.
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac/Windows
- Convert your files in all major formats and file types with support to over 1000 formats
- Lossless quality file conversion with support to batch processing
- Edit and change file parameters
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Additional features include video download from over 10,000 sites, video recording, compression, DVD burning, and more
Steps for converting AMR to MP3 using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Run Wondershare UniConverter and add AMR files.
Open the AMR file converter and add the AMR files by clicking on the Add Files icon or the + sign from the Audio Converter tab. Multiple files can be added for batch processing.
Step 2 Choose the output format.
The list of supported target formats can be checked from the Output Format tab at the bottom-left corner. Choose MP3 from the Audio list and also select the quality.
Step 3 Convert AMR to MP3.
The File Location tab allows selecting the desktop folder to save the converted file. Clicking on the Start All button will start the conversion process.
On the software, the interface checks the converted files from the Finished section.
Looking for free tools to convert your AMR files? An array of online tools is available that works straight from your browser without any software download or registration. Simple and free to use these online programs to support basic conversion. Enlisted below are the best tools in the category.
Add files from the computer, URL, Google Drive, and Dropbox using this online tool. Files up to 1GB can be added to the program for the process. Supported target formats include WAV, MP3, FLAC, M4A, AIFF and more. So if you are looking for AMR to AIFF converter, this works as a good option. Under the tool's settings section, you can change the parameters like bitrate, sample rate, codec, audio channel, and volume. There is also an option to cut the audio and also choose the fade in and fade out option.
● Local, online, and cloud storage files can be added
● Option for editing file parameters
● Cut the unwanted audio parts
● This AMR converter online tool is dependent on the Internet
● The file size limitation of 1GB
File from the computer or a URL in the case of an online file can be added to this browser tool for the conversion. The added AMR file can be converted to MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, and an array of other formats. You can use this tool if you are looking for AMR to OGG converter. There is also an option to convert the added audio file to an iPhone ringtone. Using the tool, you can choose the bitrate quality from constant and variable options. Under the advanced settings of this AMR online converter, you can change the sample rate and the file channel and can also choose to fade-in, fade-out, and reverse the file.
● Multiple file editing options like changing channels, sample rate, and quality
● Option to edit the track information
● Create iPhone ringtone from the added file
● No option to add the cloud files
Using Online Convert, local and cloud AMR files can be added for the process. You can change the sample rate, bit rate, and channels of the audio file and trim it. You can even normalize the audio and remove the cover art if required. The option for saving conversion settings is also there.
● Add files from multiple sources using this AMR audio converter
● Change bit rate, sample rate, and channels
● Save the conversion settings for future conversions
● The converted file has to be downloaded
● Dependent on internet availability
AMR files on your computer, URL, Google Drive, Dropbox, and One Drive can be processed using this free online tool. There is an option to change the codec, Qscale, volume, and bit rate. You can also trim the starting or the end of the file if required.
● Add files from the cloud storage using this free AMR converter
● Edit basic file parameters
● Review the converted file before downloading
● The processed file has to be downloaded
● Slow file upload and conversion speed
Online tools work as a good choice when files to be converted less in number and size, and there is no requirement for additional features. If you require to convert multiple files in high quality with supported features, use of the professional software like Wondershare UniConverter is the best choice.