- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Convert AMR to Other Formats+
- 2. Convert Other Formats to AMR +
- 3. AMR Converters+
What is The Best AMR to MP3 Converter in 2023
The need for converting AMR to MP3 arises as the former format is not compatible with the majority of the audio players, devices, and other portable players. To get the conversion task done, there is a need for the conversion tool. To help you choose the popular file converter AMR to MP3 tools as enlisted below.
- Part 1. The best AMR to MP3 converter in 2022
- Part 2. Other 5 desktop AMR to MP3 converters in 2022
- Part 3. 4 free AMR to MP3 converters
There is no dearth of conversion tools, but selecting the right one is important so that there is no loss of quality and the conversion process is hassle-free. If you are looking for the best AMR to MP3 converter, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is desktop-based professional software that is compatible with Windows and Mac system and support conversion between more than 1000 formats including AMR to MP3. Batch processing and super-fast speed make the process quick. The Wondershare AMR to MP3 converter download process is simple and quick.
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac/Windows
- Support conversion in over 1000 formats, including all key video and audio formats like AMR, MP3, FLAC, MP4, and more
- Support batch processing to convert multiple files at a time
- Lossless quality conversion at a super-fast speed
- The built-in editor allows file customization and the option to change the file parameters
- Option to select the output file quality
Steps to convert AMR to MP3 using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Run Wondershare UniConverter and add AMR files.
Open the software on your system, and from the Converter tab, click on the Add Files icon to import the local files. Alternatively, you can also click on the + sign or simply drag and drop the files.
Step 2 Choose the MP3 format.
Open the drop-down menu at the Output Format tab at the bottom-left corner, and from the Audio list, select MP3. Select the target file quality from the available options.
Step 3 Convert AMR to MP3.
File Location tab can be used to select the desktop folder to save the files. Click on the Start All button to convert the files. The Finished tab on the interface will show all the converted and processed files.
If you want to explore more desktop tools for converting AMR to MP3, listed below are some of the popular ones with their description, pros, and cons so that depending on your conversion requirements, you can choose one.
1. AMR Player
This is a freeware tool that not only works as a decent AMR player but also supports conversion between AMR and popular audio formats like MP3 and WAV. This free AMR to MP3 converter comes with a simple interface that makes the program apt for all types of users, even the ones who have not used any conversion tool earlier. You have to add the AMR files from your system to the program interface and then choose it to convert it to an MP3 file.
● Freeware tool with a simple interface
● Works as a decent AMR player
● WAV and MP3 are the only supported formats for the conversion
● No option for selecting file quality or editing files
Available for download on Windows Vista, Windows7/8, this is a complete audio conversion tool with support to over 90 formats, including AMR, MP3, and others. Using the programs, multiple AMR files can be converted to MP3 format. Encoding parameters of the files can be changed if required, and the ID tags are retained even after the conversion. You can even add the ID3 tags and change the volume as well.
● Allows editing the file parameters
● Change the volume and add the ID3 tags if needed. Retains the tag during the conversion process
● Batch processing support
● Compatible only with the Windows system
● Full software features are paid
Using this desktop-based software, conversion between an array of file types and formats can be done in a quick and hassle-free manner. The program allows converting your AMR files to MP3 and a host of other formats as well as devices on your Windows and Mac systems. The tool support batch processing, and the conversion speed is fast. Additional features include file compression, DVD ripping, editing, and more.
● Support to a wide range of formats for the conversion
● Allows converting AMR to MP3 as well as other formats and device-specific files
● This is a paid audio converter AMR to MP3 tool
This is a free desktop software that allows converting AMR files to MP3 and other widely used audio formats. With support to batch processing, multiple files can be converted using the software that will make the process quick. The support for advanced settings is also there where you can change the resolution and the bit rate of the files. The minimalistic design and multilingual support further make this tool popular among the users.
● A free tool with a user-friendly interface
● Batch processing supported
● This AMR to MP3 converter free tool allows for editing the resolution and bit rate
● Compatible only with the Windows system
● Limited additional features
To convert your AMR files to MP3 and other popular audio formats on your Windows and Mac, this is a good desktop software to be considered. The program also supports conversion to device-specific files to avoid any compatibility issues. Additionally, the tool also allows downloading videos from YouTube using its integrated downloader.
● Convert AMR to MP3, WMA, and other formats
● Support processing files in batches
● Supports video download from YouTube
● Paid software
● Limited additional features
For the users who are not willing to purchase the software and looking for free options, several free and online tools are available to convert AMR to MP3 file format. We have shortlisted some of these tools below.
Going by its name, this is a free desktop based-program that supports AMR to MP3 and vice-versa conversion in a few simple steps. The software is available for download on Windows Vista, XP, and 7 systems and contains no ads or malware. The process of conversion is simple, which requires you to add the AMR files to the software interface and choose to convert it to the MP3 format.
● Freeware tool
● Simple and user-friendly interface
● Quick conversion
● Available only for the Windows 7, XP, and Vista systems
● No support for additional features
● No option for file editing
This is a versatile freeware software that is compatible with Windows and Mac systems. The program supports over 1000 formats, including AMR and MP3, for conversion in high quality. Multiple files at a time can be converted, and you can even edit the basic file parameters if needed. The interface is simple, and the process of conversion is fast.
● Support to over 1000 formats for the conversion
● Device-specific conversion also supported
● Lossless quality conversion with batch processing at a super-fast speed
● The processed file comes with a watermark
● This AMR to MP3 converter software comes with ads
This is an online tool that needs no software installation or registration and allows converting AMR files to MP3 and other key formats. You simply need to browse and add the file or drag them to the interface for the process and select MP3 as the target format. Two files at a time can be converted, and they can then be downloaded to the local system as a single file or in a zip.
● No need for software installation
● This AMR to MP3 converter app is simple and user-friendly
● Only two files at a time can be converted
● No option for editing or other additional features
Zamzar is one of the popular online tools that support conversion in an array of file types and formats, including AMR to MP3. Local and online files can be added to the interface with the maximum file support of 50MB. The processed files can be downloaded from the interface, or its link can be sent to the desired email.
● Local and online files can be added to the interface
● Support to all major formats
● Get a download link on the interface or email
● 50MB is the maximum file size that can be added
● No option to change file parameter or edit the files using this AMR file to MP3 converter
There are several desktop and online tools AMR to MP3 converter tools available. While desktop converters are general paid, they are internet independent and support an array of additional features. Online tools, on the other hand, are simple and free but offers limited features, have file size restriction, and are dependent on the availability of the internet connection. So, if you require quality conversion of multiple files, a professional tool like Wondershare UniConverter is apt, while for the basic conversion of a few files, online tools can work fine.