- 1. DivX Players +
- 2. DivX Converters +
- 3. Convert DivX Videos +
- 4. Tips & Tricks for DivX Conversion +
Top 7 DivX Converters for Mac and Windows You Should Know
Video playback could become a tricky process as some file formats could cause some issues playing on a specific device, platform, or media player. Whenever such an instance occurs, the quickest solution is to change the video’s file format. Numerous services are available online and offline that claim to offer file conversion without damaging the original picture and sound quality. However, there can only be a few winners. Here, you will know everything about the top 7 DivX converters for Mac and Windows.
- Part 1. Best DivX Converters for Mac and Windows You Should Know
- Part 2. 3 Useful DivX Converters for Mac
- Part 3. 3 Popular DivX Converters for Windows 10/8/7
Only a handful of quality tools can convert your DivX video to the required format on Mac and Windows computers. However, none come close to the speed and versatility of Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). The program can convert your DivX videos at a 90x rate, which is more than any average tool.
Moreover, the DivX Converter for Mac covers as many as 1000 video file formats up to 4K resolution. This way, the video’s quality remains intact, and you will be able to play your film in the correct format.
The list of notable features of the UniConverter are as follows:
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter Windows/Mac (Catalina Included)
- The DVD Burner can add any DivX movie or video to the DVD.
- You can RIP a CD using the software as well.
- The Video Editor can crop, trim, or split a video suitable for smaller screens.
- The Screen Recorder can assist you in live streaming your content.
- The Compressor function can resize any clip to the intended limit.
You can start burning the DivX video via the UniConverter by downloading it on the Mac or Windows computer. Once you have installed it, follow the steps listed to learn how to complete the action.
Step 1 Open the UniConverter and Add the Video.
Make sure that you have inserted the DVD into the computer. Run the program on your respective system and click on the DVD Burner tab. Add the video to the interface by clicking on +.
Step 2 Customize the DVD Burner Settings and Burn the DivX Video.
Once you add the DivX video, select a new template for it. After that, customize things such as Aspect Ratio, TV Standard, Quality, DVD Label, and Menu type. All of the settings will be available in a list right next to the video.
Click on Burn, and wait a few minutes while the software completes the process.
Apple is a top-quality brand that offers numerous built-in tools to do necessary tasks, so the user does not have to resort to third-party programs. However, it lacks in providing a file conversion software that could convert or burn DivX video files. For that, you have to access a third-party conversion software such as the UniConverter. In this section, we will discuss some other useful DivX converter for Mac.
The Any DVD Converter for Mac is a high-functioning tool that supports the notable file formats, including Divx, AVI, MP4, MOV, and MKV. The software is light and offers superior conversion speed. Moreover, it provides features such as video editing, merging, and extracting audio from video files.
- It keeps the video quality intact after file conversion.
- You can adjust the output video effect with the software.
- The pro version is expensive.
If you wish to play your DivX video on a dedicated media player for the said format, there is none better than the DivX player for Mac. The award-winning software can also play top video formats, including AVI, MKV, and HEVC in Ultra HD. Moreover, the tool offers you to case the DivX video to other devices such as your TV.
- The software is intuitive and extremely reliable.
- It is also available for Windows users.
- It is not a complete file converter.
Aiseesoft is a popular conversion tool that supports pretty every video file format in the book. The program can convert DivX videos to 4K and 1080p HD films. It is an avid video editor as well, which is capable of trimming it, cropping it, and enhancing its overall quality.
- It offers a 30-Day money-back guarantee.
- The program guarantees a super-fast video/audio conversion speed.
- You can only use the pro version on 1 Mac.
Windows control the market share of operating systems for computers. It is only natural that developers would offer their tools to the Windows user across every version. Here we will share brief information related to the 3 most useful DivX converters for Windows.
It is an excellent file conversion tool that can change your DivX video to many different video formats, including AVI, DivX, and FLV. You can encode your video. Moreover, it allows for adding relevant effects to the clip before converting it to the required format.
- It supports every video file format.
- The conversion process is quick.
- The interface of the software is a bit outdated.
No matter if you wish to convert a DivX file to a video in the DVD or any standard format, the Anvsoft DivX tool can do the job for you. The excellent tool is easy to use due to a concise interface. Moreover, it offers super fast conversion speed.
- Its design is elegant and straightforward.
- It can record videos as well.
- It only supports 200 video file formats.
It is an ultimate tool to convert the DivX video to popular video file formats such as MP4, AVI, MOV, and MKV. The interface is user-friendly and offers fast conversion speed. It can provide you with to do batch conversion. Moreover, you can extract or add video and subtitles to the video clip during the editing process.
- It is also available for Mac users.
- It offers to crop video parts to remove black bars.
- It does not offer the DVD Burner feature.
Now you know everything about the most popular and reliable DivX file converters for Mac and Windows computers. Each program guarantees to keep the quality of the video superior. However, only a handful of them is available across both platforms. Under such circumstances, it is better to use a program that is available across multiple platforms. Besides, the UniConverter covers all ends in that regard. It is a top-notch software that is capable of changing the DivX file to countless other file formats.