Pretty much every sports fan worldwide was left disappointed when the 2020 Olympic games in Tokyo were postponed to 2021 due to the pandemic. However, the wait for all sports enthusiasts is now over, as the 2021 Summer Olympics in Tokyo has started on 23rd July 2021. Naturally, if you are a sports blogger or journalist, you would want to record or edit videos for the sporting event. For that purpose, you may need a handy sports video editor or game recorder. If you are a sports fan, follow our post to learn more about Summer Olympics!
*Where can I watch the Tokyo Olympics?
Viewers in the USA will be able to watch the 2021 Summer Olympics on NBC Sports Network. Moreover, the USA network will also feature some events on their channel.
*What are the 5 new sports for now 2021 Summer Olympics, formally the 2020 Olympics?
Though the 2020 Tokyo got pushed back a year, it will feature more sports than ever, including new additions, such as Skateboarding, Baseball, Surfing, Climbing, and Karate.
*What is the schedule of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
Summer Olympics will start with an opening ceremony on 23rd July 2021. The event will take place for the next two weeks till 8th August 2021. You will be able to watch the opening event at 7 a.m. ET/4 a.m. PT(UTC-5.00).
*How can I watch the 2021 Olympics without cable?
You can watch the 2021 Olympics online on NBC’s streaming platform Peacock. Additionally, you will be able to watch the event online on nbcolympics.com, nbcsports.com, Youtube TV, Roku, and Sling TV.
*Will there be fans at the Tokyo Olympics?
The 2021 Tokyo Olympics will be held without the fans for the first time in history! This decision was taken to conduct a safe and secure event.
Wondershare UniConverter will be the best choice to manage your Olympics videos, as it is one of the fastest and comprehensive video editors available on the market.
An easy-to-use video editor to make your sports videos stand out.
It allows you to record Olympic Games videos on full screen without any quality loss.
Original quality video conversion with full GPU acceleration.
Automatically trim your Olympics videos and make video editing easy and time-free.
Add or remove image and text watermarks from your videos effortlessly.
- One of the most cost-effective editors out there!
- Offers a free trial
- Intuitive UI!
- Lossless quality during video compression!
- No mobile version!
“I find ‘Wondershare Uniconverter’ a reliable solution that lets you convert not only video and audio formats but also combines other essential features such as editing, downloading, compression and sharing. It has a neat user interface as well.”
—posted by Isaac Owens
Movavi is another excellent editing tool for beginners who aim to edit the 2021 summer Olympics videos.
- You can add as many titles, filers, and transitions as you want to video.
- It offers a vast Movavi effect store to download additional effects.
- Movavi can adjust the speed of shaky videos and make them more presentable.
- Add a watermark to the sporting clip for your blog or Youtube.
- A vast amount of video editing options!
- It is very intuitive!
- It lacks advanced functionalities
- The tool could have a lot more effects on titles and transitions for videos.
“What I liked the most about Movavi Video Editor Plus is that it is very intuitive. It can be used easily, and that makes it very practical. It makes me want to edit thousands of videos for my company with this software.”
—posted by Lucia Valeria
|Compatibility||Windows, macOS, iOS|
Whether it’s movie editing or adjusting a small-scale GoPro video, Adobe Premiere Pro is the go-to platform for all professional video editors. You can opt for this powerful software to manage all Tokyo Olympics 2021 sports videos.
- The trimming function is top-notch.
- You can add multiple animations or effects to your video.
- It enables you to add audio or music to the sporting clip.
- You can adjust colors and white balance with ease.
- It is compatible with other Adobe software.
- Keyboard shortcuts make the whole editing process simpler!
- It frequently crashes on low-end systems.
- If you add graphics to the video, the export time increases significantly.
“Premiere Pro is a fully comprehensive video editor. I find it easy to use, and (so far) I have not had any video editing requirements that this software hasn’t been able to deal with.”
—posted by Karee Smith
It is a powerful video editor rich in features, such as amazing effects and transitions to manage Tokyo Olympics 2021 videos. You can use it on any modern version of Windows and macOS.
- 3000+ effects and templates are available on the software
- It offers motion tracking
- The software matches the color aesthetics of videos automatically
- It lets you remove the video background
- Handy free trial!
- Not a complicated software!
- No stabilizing feature.
- Sometimes crashes!
“My experience with PowerDirector has been good, starting off and learning it has helped me to be able to use other video editing software.”
—posted by Vicente Smith
Apple offers an advanced editing tool in the form of Final Cut Pro to manage sports videos.
- The timeline lets you separate video and audio clips into a single movable package
- Final Cut Pro enables you to remove background noise from a video
- The tool can sort clips by optimized or missing media types
- You can create 2D and 3D titles
- It is tremendously fast!
- The tool works perfectly in line with Apple computers.
- Easy to use!
- Not available on other platforms.
- Outdated fonts!
“Final Cut Pro X is used in my photography business to edit and produce videos for business and wedding clients. It is by far the best video editing software available, and the features and interface are very intuitive and helpful.”
—posted by Gabriella Nigel
iMovie is a free video editing software to manage sports videos for Olympics 2021. It is a reliable product offered by Apple!
- It supports HD sports clips
- Slow-motion effects are also available
- It lets you access 29 trailer templates for free
- You can stabilize shaky videos with the software
- Simple to use!
- Completely free!
- You can only use it on macOS and iOS.
- Slow rendering speed!
“It’s quick, simple, and surprisingly powerful. It gets the job done well, and it’s easy to use. We don’t use it for everything, but it certainly has its place in our toolkit.”
—posted by Agustin Grant
1.Easily record any sport video with UniConverter
Step 1 Open the Wondershare UniConverter
Run the software and click on the Screen Recorder option on the left. From the interface, tap on the Screen Recorder button again.
Step 2 Record the Sports video
The Recorder interface will open! From there, access the video you wish to record and press the REC button to start the recording.
Step 3 Stop the recording
Press the Stop button to end the recording. You will find the video on the selected File Location.
2. How to quickly convert the recording video to MP4 or other desired format?
After stopping the recording, head over to the UniConverter interface and change the Olympic video’s file format. The steps are as follows:
Step 1 Access the UniConverter video converter
Click on the Converter option, right next to the recorded video!
Step 2 Convert the video to MP4
Click on the Settings button, and select the Video tab. From there, pick MP4 as the output format for the recording. Lastly, select the File Location before pressing Convert to start the process.
3.Easily edit Olympic Games video without losing any quality
If you wish to edit the video to enhance its quality further, then the UniConverter offers a wide variety of features. It includes functions such as trimming, cropping, adding music, and filters.
Whether you are a sports blogger or a general enthusiast, the next two weeks will be exciting and busy for you. Now you know where to watch the 2021 Tokyo Olympics and which software to record and edit the sports clips. In conclusion, if you wish to receive all the editing and recording functions in one place, there is no better option than the latest version of the UniConverter by Wondershare.