How to Convert MKA to AAC in 2020
AAC stands for Advanced Audio Coding for creating better sound quality but at a compressed bitrate of MP3. It is widely used in the gaming industry to provide surround sound with accuracy. MKA, on the other hand, is an extension of a multimedia container that can contain single or multiple audio files with an audio compression algorithm. To convert the MKA file to AAC will need a reliable audio converter that can complete the task efficiently.
- Part 1. How to convert MKA to AAC
- Part 2. How to convert MKA to AAC without downloading programs
- Part 3. Why need to convert MKA to AAC format
To convert MKA to AAC, it would require a converter or tool downloaded and installed on your computer. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is highly recommended for this purpose. Convert with ease and safety with 1000+ supported audio, video formats. This is an all in one converter tool that has all the necessary things together, which allows not only to convert but edit and record also. The packages are cheap as the annual package for one pc comes for $39.95 and lifetime for $55.9. It is one of the most convenient converter tools that comes with a user-friendly interface.
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac/Windows
- Convert your audio and video files into any other format you want, such as MP3, M4A, M4R, AAC, etc.
- GPU Acceleration provides 90X faster converting speed than other converters.
- Custom compression to compress files without any limitations.
- Record desktop screen activities with real-time voiceovers.
- Download or save videos and playlists from 1000+ online and famous sites like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- You can preview your output or extract the file before downloading it. Check its parameters like its quality and frame rate.
- Burn instrumental pieces, songs or music to CD to create albums. Burn videos to DVD as well.
How to use Wondershare UniConverter to convert on your computer?
There are many more advanced features that you will get to know while using UniConverter. Follow the steps below to use Wondershare UniConverter and convert MKA to AAC on your computer.
Step 1 Download and install.
This converter tool is compatible with both Windows and Mac. So, it can be used by anyone who can download it from the official website. You can install the package by double-clicking on it.
Step 2 Add files.
Click on the Add files button and import the required MKA file or drag and drop the file into the conversion box at the center of the screen.
Step 3 Select output and start to convert MKA to AAC format.
At the top-right corner, there is an option for the Output format. Select the desired audio file format from the dropdown list, which is AAC in this case. Set the quality and other parameters, and then click the Convert button to initiate the conversion.
Step 4 Get the converted file.
Check the converted file by clicking on the Finished tab. Thus the conversion from MKA to AAC is done.
Sometimes users want to avoid the process of installing another program on desktop depending on the work. In case you are willing to convert the files without downloading or installing another software on your computer, several online audio converters can convert MKA files to AAC. Here are some online converters with description, pros and cons to understand which one to go for:
1. Search Convertio and go to the official website. You will see the conversion portal there along with other features.
2. Open the audio file converter and choose your MKA file from desktop, Dropbox or Google Drive to import it in the converter.
3. Choose the output format or AAC and convert the files.
4. The extracted files will be saved on your desktop.
● Can be added as an extension to Google Chrome
● Compatible with every browser and device
● Supports 3416 audio conversions
● It is unable to process the file conversion offline
● You always need the Internet for converting your files
● The conversion quality is not the best one
Zamzar is one of the unique file converters in the market that comes with all kinds of conversion. Here you can convert MKA to AAC easily with any risk of piracy.
1. Go to the website and import your MKA file through ‘Add files’
2. Choose the output format, AAC, from the dropdown button of ‘Convert to.’
3. Agree with the terms and conditions and click on ‘Convert Now’ to finish the conversion process.
● It can convert all kinds of files like audio, video, document, image, etc.
● You don’t need to sign up to initiate and complete the task of conversion
● The interface of the website is not easy to use
● Users get confused and face issues in finding the right formats
● The output quality of multimedia files is not up to the mark
AAC or Advanced Audio Coding was initially released in 1997, mainly for Nintendo and other video games. Later on, it developed and got more advanced with passing years. Now it is used in every modern technological aspect where sound or audio is involved, like PC and Play station’s games, IPod, IPad, Smartphones, tablets, etc. MKA is a multimedia container format for audio files, especially several compressed files for music or sound effects. With the passing days, more new technological inventions, Games, Movies are developed, and the use of AAC format has increased quite much. That’s why the need to convert MKA to AAC is essential and relevant to know to work with audio.
It can be said with the advanced converters both online and offline has made audio format conversions pretty easy for all. With the technological advancement in the audio industry, converting any audio file format like MKA converting into AAC or Advanced Audio Coding is necessary nowadays. You can take the help of the converters available over the internet; however, downloading tools will give more advantages than converting online. These all depend on the file or files you are converting. So choose wisely according to your requirement.