50 Valentine's Day Quotes, Messages, Wishes and Greetings
Right after the Festive Season, lovers are already preparing for Valentine's Day celebrations. On this day, people celebrate love and caring. That can be between parent and child, husband and wife, workmates, and so on. But while most people try their very best to impress with expensive gifts, few know the power of Valentine's Day quotes. A perfectly packaged Valentine's Day message can make a person feel very young at heart. So, I've done all the thinking for you to deliver these 50 unique Valentine's Day messages for your loved one. Read on!
- Part 1. 10 Valentine's Greetings for Husbands
- Part 2. 10 Valentine's Day Quotes for Wife
- Part 3. 10 Valentine's Day Quotes for Boyfriend
- Part 4. 10 Valentine's Day Quotes for Girlfriend
- Part 5. 10 Valentine’s Day Messages for Parents/Guardians
Learn History of Valentine's Day here.
Life can be so busy that you can't find enough time to tell your husband how much you really love him. Well, Valentine's day is here to offer you that special moment when two of you become inseparable. So, let me cut to the chase and introduce you to some romantic Valentine's Day quotes to express your unshakable love for your husband.
1. "I'm so lucky to find my best friend, a good husband, and most importantly, a great lover in you, my love. I would wish to celebrate Valentine's every single day of my life with you."
2. "Dear husband, my love for you is not only alive on this special day, but also every other day throughout the year. For me, every day is a day of love with you. Happy Valentine’s!"
3. "People celebrate love and care on this day. However, I wish to celebrate you, my love, because you're so precious to me. Happy Valentine's dear husband!"
4. "After all these memorable years of marriage, I still feel butterflies in my tummy every time we hold hands. That is how deep your love is for me. Happy Valentine's Day, my husband!"
5. "I still have the memories of the price you paid only to get my attention and have me fall for you. When I remember this moment, I love you even more. I'm glad we're a couple. Happy Valentine's Day!"
6. "For me, Valentine's Day is only an excuse because you know I love you every moment of my life. You’re my lover, my best friend, and my companion. I will forever love and cherish you. Happy Valentine's Day love!"
7. "Though you're miles away from me, I have so many beautiful memories of us celebrating Valentine's Day together. Take care, and I love you!"
8. "I get a wry smile on my face every time I think of you. That's how powerful the magic of the love we share works despite being miles away. Happy Valentine's Day!"
9. "I wish we could spend every Valentine's Day together, my charming and loving husband. Missing you badly!"
10. "Of course, your constant nagging drives me crazy. But do you know something else that makes me crazy? The love we share! Happy Valentine's Day!"
Married men know that wives are the most emotional beings of them all. Therefore, to enjoy some peace and tranquility during this particular day, here are some fantastic Valentine's Day messages to print on your wife's card.
1. "It feels so fulfilling to marry the most gorgeous woman in the world. You are my missing rib and the love of my life. Happy Valentine's Day."
2. "If my heart were a garden, the only thing that would grow on it would be your love. I'm so lucky to spend every day of my life with you. Wishing you the happiest Valentine!"
3. "A wife like you would be an immense blessing to any man. You are a treasure that any man would wish to have. I feel lucky you're in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!"
4. "A few months from now, you'll be changing the diapers. Therefore, enjoy this special moment to the fullest. Happy Valentine's Day, my lovely wife!"
5. "I always wonder what my life would be if I didn't marry a beautiful and loving woman like you. Happy Valentine's Day, my queen!"
6. "From the very day we met, I knew that my life was about to change for the better. Today, I'm the happiest husband in the whole universe. Thank you my fun, loving, and caring wife!"
7. "Providing me with your pure love and care is the best gift life has ever given me. I will forever be grateful. Happy Valentine!"
8. "There isn't any flower more beautiful and attractive than you, my wife. There isn't any chocolate sweeter than you, either. I'm lucky you're my better half. Happy Valentine's Day!
9. "Happy Valentine, my darling. May we live long to enjoy many more spectacular days like this. With you, I have a reason to keep pushing every day. Happy Valentine's Day!"
10. "My dear wife, I'll never tire loving you. You're a blessing from God. Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day. Love you!"
You don't have to spend on a luxurious gift to show your boyfriend that you love him. Just pick a quote from these ten messages and print it on his Valentine's Day card.
1. "My sweet and handsome boyfriend, please accept this card as we celebrate our love and care for each other on this day. Happy Valentine's Day!"
2. "My dear, the love that you show me every day makes Romeo and Juliet outdated. You and I are undoubtedly the ultramodern versions. Happy Valentine's Day!"
3. "Although money is important, life is definitely more important. But you, my love, is the most important. Happy Valentine!"
4. "Though you're not my first boyfriend, you're indeed my last. Trust me! I will forever love you. Happy Valentine!"
5. "If loving you is a crime, then I'm ready to go to jail for loving you. I love you very much. Happy Valentine, my dear boyfriend!"
6. "I can't imagine waking up in the morning without your texts on my phone. You brighten up my day, and for that, I'll always love you. Happy Valentine!"
7. "I'm so busy falling for you during the day that I even forget to catch my lunch. I wish you the happiest Valentine's Day, my love!"
8. "Any time I miss you, my love, I go through your Instagram page to see your happy face. You're the king of my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!
9. "Messaging is good, no doubt. But when can I see those big beefy muscles? Happy Valentine, my sweetheart. Love you so much!"
10. "You're the best thing to happen to me this year, my sweet potato. Happy Valentine's Day!
If you're lucky to win the hottest girl in college, you must do everything possible to keep her away from prying eyes. Luckily, you don't have to do much during this love season, as these Valentine's Day Messages will get you sorted.
1. "Thanks for letting me prove to you how much I love you. It's the greatest honor of my life. Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart!"
2. "You are the one and only damsel in my life. I promise to do everything within my power to always put a smile on that face. Happy Valentine's Day!"
3. "A lovely lady like you should be told how gorgeous you are every day of your life. Well, I love you on this Valentine and forever!"
4. "All the flowers and golds in this world are nothing compared to the beauty I see in you. You are the woman of my dreams. Happy Valentine's Day!"
5. "Happy Valentine's Day to you, my love. My love wouldn't be complete without you in it. I promise to love you forever."
6. "For many, Valentine's Day is just another day of February. But for me, this is the time to prove that I love you with every breath of my life. Happy Valentine!"
7. "Whatever the magic I used to capture your heart and affection is something I want to do forever. May we enjoy many more days like this together. Love you, my Valentine!"
8. "There are an uncountable number of stars in the sky on this day. But if you can count them, they represent the number of reasons I have to love you. Happy Valentine!"
9. "Valentine’s Day is not just another day for me. It’s the day I can’t wait to spend every moment of it with you. Happy Valentine, my darling!”
10. “I’m the luckiest man this year because we get to spend another bright Valentine’s Day together. May the flames of love between us continue to glow forever. Happy Valentine!”
There is this misconception that Valentine’s Day is only for romantic lovers. Well, you can use this joyful day to show some love to the people who made you who you are. Fortunately, most parents and guardians are not after flashy gifts from their children. Just a show of concern is enough.
1. “I may not be the best at expressing my love to you. However, know that my life starts and ends with you. Happy Valentine’s Day, dear Dad and Mom!”
2. “You’ve always been excellent parents and my source of energy whenever I feel down and out. I’m lucky to have you as my parents. Happy Valentine!”
3. “Dearest Mom and Dad, I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I wouldn’t choose any different in my next world. Thank you and Happy Valentine’s Day!”
4. “Dear Mom and Dad, both of you are the greatest assets I can boast of. You shower me with unconditional love and care. I love you and Happy Valentine!”
5. “I can’t imagine a complete Valentine’s Day without the most important people in my life, you, Mom and Dad. May the Almighty God continue to bless you. Happy Valentine!”
6. “Happy Valentine’s Day to the most amazing Mom and Dad in the world. I promise to make you proud. Love you!”
7. “Dear Mom and Dad, May the love that you share continue to light up forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
8. “Thank you, Dad and Mum, for being the best mentor anybody could wish for. You’ve always supported me in everything I do. I will forever love you. Happy Valentine!”
9. “Mom is always a special word. The loveliest of them all. A toast to the best mother in the whole world.”
10. “Although you’re mostly quiet, I know deep down in your heart you love me as always. I love you, Dad!”
Whether you’re looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day Quotes for your parent, husband, or wife, you can’t miss one from the above options. The trick is to package the message correctly using a colorful Valentine’s Day card or any other gift. Have fun!