With Easter fast approaching, you must be busy digging and researching the best Easter quotes to share. But don't worry because that's precisely what this post is about. Here, we'll list some happy Easter quotes for all characters and tastes. We'll also show you how to package the Easter quotes that we'll share with you. So, if Easter cards aren't your thing, keep reading!
Without wasting time, below are some happy Easter quotes to share this holiday season:
The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies. - Kate McGahan.
Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness. - Floyd W. Thomkins
Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of things but in terms of ideals. - Charles M. Crowe
The great gift of Easter is hope. - Basil Hume
Easter can be the highlight of the year. Better than Christmas. Bigger than a birthday. And about so much more than just chocolate. - Ed Drew
As we celebrate the Resurrection this Easter, let us remember that it is His life alone by which we must be revived daily until He returns. - Dr. David Jeremiah
Easter is very important to me, it's a second chance. - Reba McEntire
As Jesus poured out His life, people must have passed by without a glance. In a small way, are you pouring out your life for those who don't notice? Jesus understands. - Anne Graham Lotz
How long do you celebrate Easter? A day? A morning? Did you know you're supposed to get a full fifty days? The Easter season lasts for seven weeks! - Bill Powell
Lent is the desert season, when we go out into the harsh places of the spirit to find the living water believers will celebrate at Easter. - Genevieve Glen
- The Easter bunny ate all of the carrots we left for him. What a pig. - Steve Carell
- Lent was invented so Catholics could take another shot at their New Year's resolutions. - Melanie White
- Happy Easter everyone! Jesus dies, comes back from the dead - and we get chocolate eggs. It's like turn-down service from God. - Denis Leary
- Easter is a time for dressing up, looking your best, and hunting for candy. It's Halloween in reverse. - Melanie White
- Two thousand years ago, Jesus is crucified. Three days later, he walks out of a cave and they celebrate with chocolate bunnies and marshmallow Peeps and beautifully decorated eggs. I guess these were things Jesus loved as a child. - Billy Crystal
- My mom asked me what I'm doing at Easter. I said the same as Jesus - going out Friday, coming back Monday. - Unknown
- I was over in Australia during Easter, which was really interesting. You know, they celebrate Easter the exact same way we do, commemorating the death and resurrection of Jesus by telling our children that a giant bunny rabbit … left chocolate eggs in the night. - Bill Hicks
- Easter is the only time of the year when it's perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket. - Evan Esar
- My favorite Catholic holiday is Easter. For those of you that don't know, Easter is the day we celebrate Jesus rising from the grave and coming back to Earth as a rabbit that hides colored eggs. - Adam Ferrara
- I'm a little hoarse tonight. I've been living in Chicago for the past two months, and you know how it is, yelling for help on the way home every night. Things are so tough in Chicago that at Easter time, for bunnies the little kids use porcupines. - Fred Allen
- Now let's look at some spiritual Easter quotesto fill you with fruits of the Holy Spirit on this unique holiday.
- Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. - 1 Peter 1:3
- And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. - 1 Corinthians 6:14
- The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. - Romans 6:8-11
- Dear sister, dear brother, even if in your heart you have buried hope, do not give up: God is greater. Darkness and death do not have the last word. Be strong, for with God nothing is lost! - Pope Francis
- For money Judas Iscariot sold Christ, and was ruined eternally. - C. Ryle
- The resurrection is at the core of our beliefs as Christians. Without it, our faith is meaningless. - Joseph B. Wirthlin
- By grace we are saved through faith. - Kevin DeYoung
- Blessed are those who have not seen and have yet believed. - John 20:29
- He knows the way because He is the way. - Jeffrey R. Holland
- Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song. - Pope John Paul II
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.- Anthony Brandt
- Family is the most important thing in the world. - Princess Diana
- If you look deeply into the palm of your hand, you will see your parents and all generations of your ancestors. All of them are alive in this moment. Each is present in your body. You are the continuation of each of these people.- Thich Nhat Hanh
- I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun - not because I can see it, but by it I can see everything else. - C.S. Lewis
- They placed him in a tomb, but he didn't stay there. Celebrate this day. He is risen! - Unknown
Having an inspirational and melting Easter quote to share on this day is one thing. Packaging the message creatively is another. So, we'll learn some creative ways to share your inspirational Easter quotes in this part.
1. Fill a card with Happy Easter quotes.
Sending an Easter card with your well-thought-out message is a time-honored tradition. First, you can purchase the traditional Easter card and fill it with your intended message. But if you don't have enough time to buy a card at the store, you can simply create an Easter card online.
2. Create a video/GIF with punny Easter quotes.
Sharing a lighthearted video or GIF with the Happy Easter quote can also look cool. This can be a short video of your cute pet doing something funny or a funny reaction in your favorite movie. Whichever the case, use Wondershare UniConverter to get the job done efficiently. It has an intuitive subtitle editor to add quotes to your video quickly and easily. You can customize the font type, text color, size, positioning, opacity, etc. After adding that quote to your video, you can choose to convert it to a GIF file using the GIF Maker. Follow me!
Step 1 Open the Subtitle Editor tool.
Run Wondershare Subtitle Editor on your Mac/Win computer and tap the Subtitle Editor tab on the home window. Then, press the Add Files button to load your Easter video or simply drag-n-drop it there.
Step 2 Add the Easter Quote to the video.
Now press the Manual Subtitles button to add your Easter quote as a subtitle track. Remember, you can customize the subtitle playback duration by manually entering the time or moving the trimming handles.
Step 3 Adjust the subtitle settings.
Now it's time to retouch the subtitle track to make it more attractive. To do that, press the Styles tab at the top-right corner and then change the text type, color, opacity, positioning, etc. If satisfied, select a File Location and Export the Easter video.
Step 4 Convert the Easter video to GIF (optional).
Do you want to convert the subtitled video into a mood-boosting Easter GIF? In that case, launch the GIF Maker under Toolbox and then tap the Video to GIF tab. Now upload the video and then trim it to 10 seconds or so. Finally, create your GIF file and share it with your friends and family.
Save any free Easter movies to watch from 10,000+ video-sharing sites.
Play 4K or HD movies smoothly.
Support more than 1,000 file formats.
Compress your video, audio and image files without quality loss.
90X faster speed to convert video, audio and image files.
AI-powered features such as Smart Trimmer, AI Portrait, Background Remover take your video to the next level.
Burn DVDs with free templates and record videos with perfect quality.
Remember that the best part of enjoying Easter is sharing that inspirational and uplifting Easter quote. So, choose a quote from our recommendations above and add it to your Easter card, video, or GIF. And above all, your presence during this special moment matters a lot to your loved ones. Happy Easter!