- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.8 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.10 adobe video maker
- 1.11 premiere to avid
- 1.12 premiere pro h265
- 1.13 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.14 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.15 premiere prores
- 1.16 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 1.17 Best Premiere Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Top 5 Alternatives to Youtube Studio Editor for Editing Videos
Nowadays, YouTube is the most widely used video streaming platform, and thousands of independent content create actively use it to publish their content to the audience and also earn a bit of money while doing so. YouTube studio editor is one of the most widely used tools for editing YouTube videos without any hassle and is used by a lot of professional YouTube content creators. YouTube editor studio allows for tons of exciting features that are required for the basic editing of video before you publish it. If you are looking for alternatives to YouTube studio video editor, keep reading the article further.
- Part 1. How to Edit YouTube Videos on YouTube Studio Editor
- Part 2. Best Alternative to YouTube Studio Editor for Beginners Recommended
- Part 3. Other 4 Alternatives to YouTube Studio Editor for Editing YouTube Videos
YouTube studio beta editor is a very commonly used tool used to create and publish YouTube videos. This tool is excellent if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on buying a high-quality video editor and can help you to add background music, filters, and text to your videos before you publish it. YouTube editor studio is a free-to-use tool and is extremely easy to use. To use YouTube studio video editor, you will not need to download large setup files in your device as the system is entirely cloud-based.
The following are the steps that you can follow to edit videos on YouTube studio editor:
Step 1: Open the website.
Open the YouTube studio video editor on your device and sign in to your account.
Step 2: Select the videos you want to edit.
Now that you will see all your videos in front of you. Add the videos that you want to edit to your timeline. You can do this by dragging the videos and dropping them in the given area or by clicking on the ‘+’ icon. You can also use any other YouTube video if it has a creators common licensing.
Step 3: Edit the videos as you like.
Once everything is done, you can start using the various options provided by the YouTube studio editor. You will be able to cut, crop, trim, merge, split, flip, and rotate videos and will also be able to add transitions, background music, and effects to your video. Once done, click on the Save button and then publish the video to make it available for your audience.
If you are looking for the best alternative to YouTube editor studio, consider trying out Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This tool offer tons of editing capabilities like adding effects, texts, and images along with other necessary editing feats like cropping, merging, trimming, flipping, and rotating videos. By using this alternative of YouTube studio beta editor, you will also be able to convert videos and audios into any format you want so that it can be supported across all the devices and streaming platforms.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Youtube Studio Editor Alternative
- Edit videos with trimming, merging, editing subtitle, adding watermarks, etc.
- Download YouTube online videos and playlists to MP3, MP4, M4V, MOV and other 1000+ formats.
- Convert YouTube videos to 1000+ formats without losing quality.
- Change video resolution, bit rate, frame rate, video format, file size to reduce HD/4K video size.
- Batch process to add and compress multiple files at a time.
- Additional video-related functions including Fix video metadata, Cast to TV, Burn DVD, Video Download, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista, Mac 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
The following is a step-by-step guide for using this YouTube studio video editor alternative to edit high-quality videos.
Step 1 Download, install, and launch Wondershare UniConverter.
Download and install the software on your device. Launch the software and click on the button at the upper left side in the “Video Converter” tab and then select the video you want to edit.
Step 2 Edit the Videos on YouTube Studio Editor Alternative.
Once you bring the cursor on the video, you will see the different editing options under the video thumbnail. You can click on any option such as trim, crop, or effects. We will trim the video to show you. So, click on the trim button and then use the slider to set the video trimming length. Finally, click on the “Ok” button. For doing other changes such as applying watermarks, effects, subtitles, audio, or crop the video, you can click on other options under the video thumbnail. After doing all changes, simply click on the “Convert” button.
Step 3 Save All the Edited Videos.
After clicking the Convert button, the video will be edited and saved on your computer. The converted videos will be available in the “Finished” tab. Now click on the converted tab and then hit the “Share” button. Here, you will see the YouTube option. Click on YouTube and then log in using your credentials. Finally, you will be able to share it on YouTube directly.
If you are looking for a reliable and high-quality video editing tool to take your content creation quality up by several levels, this is the best tool you can use. It allows users to easily crop, merge, and trim videos along with allowing them to include BGM, texts, images, effects, stickers, and cool transitions.
- There are customizable templates for video editing.
- Simple user interface.
- Thousands of useful assets like fonts, music, clips, and animations.
Pros: This application is available across all the devices and operating systems.
Cons: Some features are paid.
This is another powerful video editing tool that is used by a lot of YouTube content creators across the world. Apart from basic features like flipping, rotating cropping, etc., it can be used to set green screens, add BGM, text, images, transition effects, and much more.
- The tool can be downloaded for free.
- It can render videos at a very fast rate.
- It has support for editing 4k videos without any issue.
Pros: The user interface is quite clean.
Cons: Not a lot of inbuilt assets.
Shotcut is one of the best open-source video editing tools that are used by a lot of professionals all around the world. You can edit cinematic quality videos with the help of this tool and can significantly enhance the quality of your content without any issue.
- Major formats of video are supported.
- Edit videos in up to 4k Quality.
- The user interface is sleek and minimalistic.
Pros: The tool is entirely free, and you will receive regular updates.
Cons: The user interface may look much cluttered at times.
This is one of the best tools for beginners in the field and is considered to be a competent video editor. It allows users to do full 2d and 3d compositions without any problem, along with offering a plethora of editing features to help you create the best content you can.
- It is free to use.
- It has over 410 presets and effects available for free.
- It has an unlimited amount of BGM and transitions.
Pros: Extremely easy to use and can perform essential as well as advanced editing.
Cons: The user interface is quite outdated.
Editing videos for publishing on YouTube requires you to have a capable video editor by your side. It is better to go for an easy-touse tool like Wondershare as they can easily save a lot of time and money for you while editing the videos for YouTube. Also, it is recommended that you should choose the tool that is supported across different types of devices.