- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 export gif premiere
- 1.8 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.10 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.11 adobe video maker
- 1.12 premiere to avid
- 1.13 premiere pro h265
- 1.14 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.15 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.16 premiere prores
- 1.17 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Upload H265(HEVC) Videos to YouTube in Simple Steps
Despite YouTube support various file formats but sometimes, it doesn’t allow the users to upload H265 (HEVC) files. This problem is frustrating for many YouTube artists. It has been asked repeatedly on platforms like Quora, Reddit and others. Even when YouTube supports HEVC file format, it won’t upload easily. The users dealing with this YouTube HEVC problem must read this article containing tips and methods to convert HEVC videos.
Here, we will give the details of the HEVC format and how you can convert them to the YouTube compatible format in the simplest ways. So, go through them and show your creativity to the world without any hassle.
HEVC refers to High-Efficiency Video Coding, or H.265 and MPEG-H Part 2. It is a successor to the Advanced Video Coding.
Moreover, it has powerful data compression without influencing the video quality. The HEVC format support resolutions of up to 8192×4320. It gained massive popularity among video developers, with total users of about 43%. Besides, this is the second most used video coding format just after AVC. It was designed for bringing the improvement in coding efficiency and keeping the data compression rate of video contents at 1000:1. This file format provides a splendid streaming performance even in a weak network environment.
There are plenty of video converters out there able to convert HEVC videos to your desired format. However, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is an all-in-one software to convert a video to multiple formats. It permits the video conversion to around 1,000 formats. It can download videos from more than 10,000 video sharing sites, including YouTube. The software is capable of converting convert videos at a breakneck speed. You can burn a DVD and customize it according to your needs. With so many features, Wondershare UniConverter is the perfect tool to meet your video conversion needs. It is available for Windows and Mac OS.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Edit videos with trimming, merging, editing subtitles, adding watermarks, etc.
- Download YouTube online videos and playlists to MP3, MP4, M4V, MOV, and 1000+ formats.
- Convert YouTube videos to 1000+ formats without losing quality.
- Change video resolution, bit rate, frame rate, video format, file size to reduce HD/4K video size.
- Batch process to add and compress multiple files at a time.
- Additional video-related functions, including Fix video metadata, Burn DVD, Video Download, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista, Mac 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
YouTube compatible file formats include MOV, .MPEG4.MP4, AVI.FLV.AVI.WVM, .3GPP, .WebM, and so on. By following a few simple steps, you can convert HEVC to one of the file formats we mentioned above. It is the easiest way to resolve the HEVC upload issue. The frustrating thing is that you may get while uploading HEVC videos on YouTube. Therefore, handle this problem by converting it to any other YouTube compatible format.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare UniConverter - Convert HEVC to YouTube Format
Step 1 Run the Software and Import the file.
Install the software in your system from its official site. Wait for few minutes for the installation to finish. The installation process depends on your network speed. Import the HEVC file you want to convert. You can do this by clicking on the ‘Video Converter’ tab. After that, add or drag the file. You will have to click on the option given at the center of the interface. Another method is to add multiple or single files by moving your cursor to the ‘Add files’ option and click on it.
Step 2 Convert the HEVC File to YouTube.
Click on the format icon to get the file in the YouTube format. Choose the Video then ‘YouTube’ while scrolling to the bottom in the dropdown. It will automatically convert your file into a compatible format.
Step 3 Share the Converted Video on YouTube.
You can use the Share button, select the video to share on YouTube. Then, choose the Allow option and log in to your YouTube account.
Now, come back on the Wondershare Uniconverter interface, fill all the information (shown in the image above) and finally click on Publish. There you go, you have a successful HEVC YouTube video.
I hope you have understood the ways to have compatible YouTube HEVC files effectively. Countless people are using Wondershare UniConverter for their video making purpose. In short, using this software will simplify your job of generating a high-quality video and additional purposes like VR converter, CD burner, etc., by choosing the toolbox option.