- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Editing Tips for Youtube+
- 1.1 youtube video format
- 1.2 youtube srt
- 1.3 youtube clip editor
- 1.4 avs video editor youtubers
- 1.5 youtube combine videos
- 1.6 extract youtube subtitles
- 1.7 add subtitles to youtube video
- 1.8 youtube video editing software apps
- 1.9 youtube metadata
- 1.10 youtube video editor
- 1.11 youtube video editor app
- 1.12 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 1.13 youtube video editor for android
- 1.14 best video editor for youtube
- 1.15 youtube video editor free
- 1.16 youtube video editor online
- 1.17 youtube studio editor
- 1.18 intro editor for youtube
- 1.19 easy video editor for youtube
- 1.20 youtube music editor
- 1.21 youtube music video maker
- 1.22 youtube video maker app
- 1.23 youtube video maker free
- 2. Upload Videos to Youtube+
- 2.1 youtube hevc
- 2.2 mxf youtube
- 2.3 upload wmv to youtube
- 2.4 how to upload m2ts to youtube
- 2.5 mp4 to youtube
- 2.6 upload mp3 to youtube
- 2.7 mov to youtube
- 2.8 hd to youtube
- 2.9 upload flv to youtube
- 2.10 avi to youtube
- 2.11 avchd to youtube
- 2.12 upload video to youtube from iphone
- 2.13 compress video for youtube
- 2.14 youtube video size
- 2.15 record screen and upload to youtube
- 3. Convert Youtube to videos+
- 3.1 convert youtube to mp4
- 3.2 convert youtube to mp4 on mac
- 3.3 best youtube mp4 converter
- 3.4 youtube to mp4 iphone
- 3.5 youtube to mp4 4k
- 3.6 youtube to mp4 converter
- 3.7 youtube to mp3 not working
- 3.8 free youtube to mp3 converter
- 3.9 convert youtube playlist to mp3
- 3.10 youtube to mp3 converter mac
- 3.11 youtube to mp3 with id3 tags
- 3.12 youtube converter to mp3 for android
- 3.13 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3.14 convert youtube to avi
- 3.15 convert youtube to mov
- 3.16 youtube to mkv
- 3.17 youtube to m4v
- 3.18 download youtube to wmv
- 3.19 free youtube video converter
- 3.20 online youtube converter
- 3.21 youtube video downloader app for iphone
- 3.22 download youtube videos to iphone
- 3.23 download youtube video mac
- 3.24 youtube to itunes
- 3.25 youtube converter 1080p
- 3.26 4k youtube converter
- 3.27 youtube to flac converter
- 4. Other Tips for Youtube+
- 4.1 best YouTube downloader cc websites
- 4.2 youtube converter dailymotion
- 4.3 y2mate mp4
- 4.4 play youtube flv in galaxy s6
- 4.5 vimeo youtube
- 4.6 gopro live stream youtube
- 4.7 how to play youtube videos in vlc media player
- 4.8 add youtube in imovie file
- 4.9 download youtube subtitles
- 4.10 youtube to dvd
- 4.11 youtube playlist downloader
How to Record Screen and Upload to YouTube
"Wondershare is a great software for just about anything. I train professionals in the mortgage industry, and I'm required to learn mortgage systems at an accelerated rate and then break down what I learn to teach others. This software allows me to record anything on my screen so that I can refer the material and create instructional PDFs and videos for training purposes."
Similar to the above, many times, the requirement to record the PC screen arises, like when you are attending some live workshop or training sessions, recording Skype videos and others for later reference. It is important that the recording is done in high quality, without any quality loss, and audio. Wondershare UniConverter is the tool that you can rely on all your video recording and other video-related needs. Read this article to learn about the best screen recorder for Windows/Mac and how to share recordings to YouTube with one click.
- Part 1. How to Record Your Computer Screen with Audio
- Part 2. Easy Steps to Share Recorded Videos to YouTube
Part 1. How to Record Your Computer Screen with Audio
Your live screen can be recorded with good audio quality in a few quick steps using the best screen recorder - Wondershare UniConverter. Option for the conversion of the recorded video to an array of formats is also supported. Windows and Mac version of the software is available for download.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Screen Recorder with Audio
- Record desktop screen with audio and output with no quality loss.
- Support 1000+ video and audio formats, including MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, etc.
- Optimized presets for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 90X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, merging, adding subtitles, applying effects, etc.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, video downloader, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on How to Record Computer Screen with Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Launch Wondershare screen video recorder and choose to record.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter after download and installation. Click on the Screen Recorder button.
Step 2 Adjust the frame and other settings.
A new screen recording window will open where you need to adjust the recording frame. To move the entire frame, drag the center cross icon. Pinching the frame edges will help to adjust the frame size. Alternatively, you can also enter the exact width and the height of the recording frame.
The settings icon can be used to set the recording time, frame rate, quality, and shortcuts.
Step 3 Start and stop the recording.
After all the settings are done, click on the REC button. With 5 seconds countdown, the software will start recording the desktop activity. To stop the recording, click on the red stop button. The file folder will be opened automatically.
Part 2. Easy Steps to Share Recorded Videos to YouTube
Wondershare UniConverter supports converting your recorded and other videos to YouTube and other sites specific to avoid ant compatibility issues. The Converted files can then be directly uploaded to your YouTube account as well.
Steps on How to Share Screen Recordings to YouTube Directly
Step 1 Add recorded videos to the software.
Go to the Video Converter tab and add the recorded videos by dragging or dropping. You can also click on the +Add Files button to select your video recordings.
Step 2 Choose YouTube as the target format.
On the top-right corner, click on the drop-down arrow at the Output Format tab to open the supported formats list. From the Video tab, choose YouTube as the desired format.
Step 3 Convert video to YouTube.
Click on the Convert button next to the file to start the conversion. If multiple files are added, click on the Start All button to proceed with batch conversion. The converted file on your desktop is saved at the location selected at the Output tab.
Step 4 Upload converted file to YouTube.
Open the Finished tab, and here you can see the processed and converted video. Choose the video to be uploaded and click on the share button and then select YouTube. Next, a window will open, log-in with your YouTube account details, and then click on the Allow button. Next, Upload and Share to YouTube window will open where you can enter the details related to file category, title, description, and tags. You can also choose the privacy status of the video as Public or Private. Finally, click on the Publish button.
Considering the ease of use and quick process, Wondershare UniConverter can be considered the best desktop recorder with additional functions to convert and upload files to social media.