- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
How to Record Screen and Upload to YouTube
"Wondershare is a great software for just about anything. I train professionals in the mortgage industry and I'm required to learn mortgage systems at an accelerated rate and then break down what I learn so that I can teach others. This software allows me to record anything on my screen so that I can refer the material and create instructional PDFs and videos for training purposes."
Similar to the above, many times the requirement to record the PC screen arises, like when you are attending some live workshop or training sessions, recording Skype videos and others for later reference. It is important that the recording must be done in high quality, without any quality loss, and with audio. Wondershare UniConverter is the tool that you can rely on all your video recording and other video-related needs. Read this article to learn about the best screen recorder for Windows/Mac and how to share recordings to YouTube with one-click.
- Part 1. How to Record Your Computer Screen with Audio
- Part 2. Easy Steps to Share Recorded Videos to YouTube
Part 1. How to Record Your Computer Screen with Audio
In a few quick steps, your live screen can be recorded with good audio quality using the best screen recorder - Wondershare UniConverter. Option for the conversion of the recorded video to an array of formats is also supported. Windows and Mac version of the software is available for download.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Screen Recorder with Audio
- Record desktop screen with audio and output with no quality loss.
- Support 1000+ video and audio formats including MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV and more others.
- Optimized presets for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, merging, adding subtitles, applying effects, etc.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor, video downloader, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on How to Record Computer Screen with Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Launch Wondershare screen video recorder and choose to record.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter after download and installation. Choose the Toolbox tab from the main interface and then click on the Screen Recorder button.
Step 2 Adjust the frame and other settings.
A new screen recording window will open where you need to adjust the recording frame. To move the entire frame, drag the center cross icon. Pinching the frame edges will help to adjust the frame size. Alternatively, you can also enter the exact width and the height of the recording frame.
To set the recording time, frame rate, quality, and shortcuts, the settings icon can be used.
Step 3 Start and stop the recording.
After all the settings are done, click on the REC button. With 5 seconds countdown, the software will start recording the desktop activity. To stop the recording, click on the red stop button. The file folder will be opened automatically.
Part 2. Easy Steps to Share Recorded Videos to YouTube
Wondershare UniConverter supports converting your recorded and other videos to YouTube and other sites specific format to avoid ant compatibility issues. The Converted files can be then directly uploaded to your YouTube account as well.
Steps on How to Share Screen Recordings to YouTube Directly
Step 1 Add recorded videos to the software.
Go to the Convert tab and add the recorded videos by dragging or dropping. You can also click on the +Add Files button to select your video recordings.
Step 2 Choose YouTube as the target format.
On the top-right corner, click on the drop-down arrow at the Convert all files to: tab to open the list of supported formats. From the Video tab, choose YouTube as the desired format.
Step 3 Convert video to YouTube.
Click on the Convert button next to the file to start the conversion. If multiple files are added, click on the Convert All button to proceed with batch conversion. The converted file on your desktop is saved at the location selected at the Output tab.
Step 4 Upload converted file to YouTube.
Open the Converted tab and here you can see the processed and converted video. Choose the video to be uploaded and click on the share button and then select YouTube. Next, a window will open, where log-in with your YouTube account details and then click on the Allow button.
Next, Upload and Share to YouTube window will open where you can enter the details related to file category, title, description, and tags. You can also choose the privacy status of the video as Public or Private. Finally, click on the Publish button.
Considering the ease of use and quick process, Wondershare UniConverter can be considered as the best desktop recorder with additional functions to convert and upload files to social media as well.