- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
- 4.27 HEVC Converter
- 4.28 H.265 Video Converter
- 4.29 Online WLMP Converter
- 4.30 6 Popular AMV Converters
- 4.31 Convert Swf to Html5
- 4.32 Best Format Factory Alternative
- 4.33 Top 10 Free Quicktime Converter
- 4.34 How to Screen Capture in iMovie
- 4.35 How to Join Movies in iMovie
- 4.36 Easy WAy to Cut Video in iMovie
- 4.37 How to Crop Video in iMovie
Top 10 Online Study Sites for University Students
"As a student, I need to download and review the videos as well as notes available on various online sites. Wondershare UniConverter is an excellent software that has helped me to download the study material in a hassle-free manner from these sites."
There are multiple paid as well as free learning websites available that help you to have advanced study in a particular subject or learn an all new-skill. So with programs and courses available online, there are new opportunities for the students and learning a new language, a skill, or a subject is no more difficult. Below we have shortlisted the best online course websites in various categories.
- Part 1. Top 3 Free Online Learning Sites for Students
- Part 2. Best 7 Online Courses Websites in Different Types
- Part 3. How to Download Online Courses for Learning Offline
Part 1. Top 3 Free Online Learning Sites for Students
There is no dearth of online learning sites for students but not all of them are good. To get good quality and relevant study material selecting the right site is important. To help you with this task, we have shortlisted the top 3 free learning websites. These are the general sites where the content in various fields and topics is available.
This is one of the most popularly used online learning sites that have partnered itself with several major universities as well as organizations across the globe. Some reputed names include Stanford University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Michigan, and others. Online courses on a wide range of subjects are available at the site. No matter whether you are looking for music or data science, you will surely find something relevant to your requirements. There are free as well as paid courses available. There are several instructors and experts available at the site from popular universities and colleges. Some courses at the site also provide you with a completion certificate. With a user-friendly interface, the site is quick to use and browse.
This is a popular free course site that aims at providing a world-class education to anyone, anywhere. This is a non-profit platform that is aimed for the learners as well as teachers and has courses in various subjects, Student ranging from the kindergarten to the university can find a vast array of content in different subjects. The site offers video as well as text material as lectures, instructions, and practice assignments. The major focus of the site is on traditional subjects like economics, computers, mathematics, science, humanities, and others. The site also features a personalized learning dashboard to check the progress.
Founded in the year 2012 by Harvard University and MIT, edX is a free to use non-profit online platform that offers educational content in high quality on various subjects like engineering, computers, psychology, and others. Courses from the top universities across the globe are offered by the site and this open-source platform is not only used by the students but by the educators and the technologists as well.
In addition to the above, there are sites like Udemy, Lynda, Alison, and others that are popularly used.
Part 2. Best 7 Online Courses Websites in Different Types
In addition to the general category, several e-learning websites are aimed at specific courses. Below listed are some of the top ones in a few categories.
The site has a huge collection of coding, web design, web development, and other related courses. Regardless of what background you come from, the site helps you with the best content that comes in the form of easy to understand modules. Short term courses and career blueprints are also available at the site. The courses at the site have a lot of resemblance to the classroom setting curriculum along with a one-to-one conversation with the instructor where you can learn to code for free.
This is another widely used online courses websites that can be used for coding, designing, and other content. The content on the site is collected across the globe and then presented interactively for the users. Several tools are also recommended by the actual users on the site. So for the beginners as well as the experts, the site works as a great platform. The site is free to use.
If you are looking for mathematics classes at high school or college level, BetterExplained is a good online site to refer to. This is one of the top math help websites that offer a first-hand approach to math learning. The visual explanations at the site further make the learning easy.
If you are looking forward to learning mathematics at the college level, then this site will be of great help to you. Using MIT Open Courseware you can learn math at a decent pace and the video-based content and presentations make the learning interesting and simple. The site is free to use and comes with complete courses for independent learners.
For learning different languages there is a myriad of online learning websites available. Duolingo is one of the best in its category where you can learn a new language for free. The content and the study material on the site are provided in an excellent manner where lessons are taken by the native speakers after which your learning is strengthened using the quizzes. The site has an option to speak as well as listen to what you say so that progress can be measured. Spaced repetition is also provided at the site. With options to learn different languages, the site has an impressive design.
Learn Japanese, French, Spanish, Arabic, German, Korean, and many other languages for free using Memrise. Besides the official tools, the site also has user-generated content and the majority of them are available for free. Some features of the site require you to pay for a premium membership. To learn the language with ease and with fluency, the site offers playing word games and other techniques and activities.
This online site helps you to learn a new language using videos that are normal foreign language videos that comes with interactive captions. The captions on the video are available in the language that you know and also in the one that you want to learn so that you know the meaning of the words in the new language. To access and measure your progress, the site has interactive quizzes. This is a paid site that comes with a free trial version.
Part 3. How to Download Online Courses for Learning Offline
In the above part, we have listed the best learning websites in general as well as specific categories. It is not always possible to open the courses online wherever you want to study or refer. So the best solution here is to download the online courses for referring and learning then offline wherever and wherever you want. To assist you with course download we suggest Wondershare UniConverter as the best tool. This professional site allows downloading your online videos in MP4, AVI, MOV, or any other desired format in high quality. The video download speed of the software is super fast and the process is also very simple.
Moreover, you can also transfer the downloaded video to your Android phone, iPhone and several other devices. The software is available for download on both Windows and Mac systems.
Wondershare UniConverter - Convert Online Videos Local Easily
- Convert online videos from 10,000+ sites without losing any quality.
- Convert any videos to MP4/MOV/WMV/MKV and 1000+ other formats.
- Optimized presets for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Edit videos with trimming, cutting, merging, adding subtitles, and more.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on How to Download Online Courses for Offline Learning
Step 1 Copy course link URL.
Open the online course that you want to download and copy its link.
Step 2 Choose the target format.
Run the installed Wondershare UniConverter software on your system and choose the Download tab from the main interface. Move and enable the toggle at the Download then Convert Mode and from the pop-up window, choose the desired target format and also the file resolution.
Step 3 Download online video.
Next, click on the +Paste URL button that will paste the copied online video link to the software interface. The program will analyze the link and will start downloading it in the selected format.
The downloaded video can be checked as well as transferred to your choice of device from the Finished tab, just connect the device and right-click to choose Add to Transfer to reach the Transfer list.
If the download from a particular site which is not supported, the software also has an option where you can record your desktop activities. The recorded video can be then converted as well as transferred to an array of devices.