- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 1.1 Best Video Converter to MP4
- 1.2 Top 8 Free Video Converter to MP4
- 1.3 Top 9 3GP Video Converters
- 1.4 Online Video Converters to AVI
- 1.5 Top 5 MPEG Video Converters
- 1.6 FLV Video Converters
- 1.7 6 Free Video to JPG Converters
- 1.8 Top 10 Video to GIF Converters
- 1.9 Top 6 Video to Text Converters
- 2.0 Top 5 TP Converters in 2020
- 2.1 Top 5 Free WebM Video Converters
- 2.2 Top 5 HTC Video Converters
- 2.3 Best 5 MOD/TOD Converters
- 2.4 Best 7 WTV Converters
- 2.5 Top 10 2D to 3D Video Converters
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
- 4.27 HEVC Converter
- 4.28 H.265 Video Converter
- 4.29 Online WLMP Converter
- 4.30 6 Popular AMV Converters
- 4.31 Best Format Factory Alternative
- 4.32 Top 10 Free Quicktime Converter
- 4.33 How to Screen Capture in iMovie
- 4.34 How to Join Movies in iMovie
- 4.35 Easy WAy to Cut Video in iMovie
- 4.36 How to Crop Video in iMovie
- 4.37 Best Free Google MP3 Converters
- 4.38 Top 11 Google MP4 Converters
How to Convert Online Videos to iPhone/iPad/Android Phones
"Being a student, several times, I need to download lessons and study material from online sites. These downloaded materials are in different formats like MKV, M4V, and others. To play these files on my iPhone without any compatibility issues, I have to convert them to compatible MP4 format and for this."
Like above, multiple situations arise when you need to convert your MKV videos to iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone and other devices. Using the right tool to convert the files ensures that the task is hassle-free, and there is no quality loss. So, to play MKV on iPhone or any other device, you can convert videos to a compatible format using the listed methods below.
- Part 1. Steps to Convert Downloaded MKV Videos to iPhone/Android Compatible Formats
- Part 2. How to Convert Online Videos to MP4 Format Directly
Part 1. Steps to Convert Downloaded MKV Videos to iPhone/Android Compatible Formats
Wondershare UniConverter is professional software that supports video conversion between 1000 formats, including conversion to device-specific files. The software supports iPhone, Android phones, iPad, and a wide range of other devices. The process of conversion is lossless in quality, and with batch processing, multiple files can be processed at a time. Additionally, the converted files can also be transferred to your iPhone and other devices simply.
Wondershare UniConverter - Convert Online Videos to Phones
- Convert online videos for iPhone/iPad/Android phones with optimized presets.
- Support 1000+ video formats, including MP4/MOV/MKV/AVI/WMV and more others.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Download and record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites easily and quickly.
- 90X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Edit videos with trimming, merging, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles, etc.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to Convert MKV to MP4 iPhone Using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Load MKV files to the software.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter software on your PC and click on the +Add Files icon from the Converter tab to load the local MKV videos. Multiple files for batch processing can be added.
Step 2 Choose the target device.
After the files are added, expand the drop-down options at the Setting icon. Choose the Device tab, and from the Apple list, select the iPhone model for which you want the conversion. You can also choose the iPad here to convert MKV to MP4 iPad.
Step 3 Convert MKV to iPhone (MP4).
Choose the desktop location at the File Location tab to save the processed file and then click on the Convert button to start with the process.
Step 4 Choose to transfer the files.
Go to the Toolbox tab on the software interface, choose the Transfer option.
Using a USB cable, connect your iPhone to your PC. Next, on the software interface, click on the Transfer tab where the connected devices and the files are present. Finally, hit on the Transfer All button to move the added files to the connected iPhone. Devices like Android, Samsung, Huawei, and others can also be selected if you want to convert MKV to MP4 Android.
Part 2. How to Convert Online Videos to MP4 Format Directly
Wondershare UniConverter, besides converting the locally saved videos, also allows converting the online videos directly to MP4 or the desired device. Videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, and more than 10,000 sites can be downloaded and converted to the desired format.
Steps to Convert Online Videos to MP4 Directly Using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Copy the online video link.
On your browser, open the online video that needs to be converted and copy its URL.
Step 2 Choose to convert the online video to MP4.
Launch the Wondershare UniConverter software on your PC and choose the Downloader tab. Move the toggle bar to the left side to enable Download then Convert Mode. A pop-up window will open from where you can choose the desired MP4 video format or the device for the conversion.
Step 3 Convert the online video.
Next, click on the +Paste URL button that will automatically paste the copied video link to the software interface and will start downloading it in the desired format.
The online converted video can be checked from the Finished tab from where it can also be transferred to iPhone, iPad or other devices. You can easily convert the local or online videos to MP4 or other devices using Wondershare UniConverter.