- 1. Convert Videos to Any Format+
- 2. Video to Audio Converters+
- 3. Video Converters for Device+
- 4. Other Video Converters Tips+
- 4.1 Top 10 Free Video Converters Windows
- 4.2 Top 11 Online YouTube Converters
- 4.3 Free YouTube Video Converters
- 4.4 Facebook Video Converters
- 4.5 Is Online Video Converter Safe
- 4.6 Video Format Converters
- 4.7 Top 5 Video Size Converters
- 4.8 Top 6 Video Resolution Converters
- 4.9 Batch Video Converters
- 4.10 Top 5 MXF Converters
- 4.11 DVR-MS Converter
- 4.12 Alternative to HandBrake
- 4.13 HandBrake Settings
- 4.14 Alternative to Movavi Windows
- 4.15 Best Alternative to Movavi
- 4.16 Alternative to Freemake
- 4.17 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 4.18 Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 4.19 4K to 1080p Converter
- 4.20 Upload Screen Recording
- 4.21 Download Sound Effects
- 4.22 Edit Videos Easily
- 4.23 Video Editors for Beginners
- 4.24 Maximize Study Efficiency
- 4.25 Convert Online Videos for Phone
- 4.26 Top 10 Online Study Sites
- 4.27 HEVC Converter
- 4.28 H.265 Video Converter
- 4.29 Online WLMP Converter
- 4.30 6 Popular AMV Converters
- 4.31 Convert Swf to Html5
- 4.32 Best Format Factory Alternative
- 4.33 Top 10 Free Quicktime Converter
- 4.34 How to Screen Capture in iMovie
- 4.35 How to Join Movies in iMovie
- 4.36 Easy WAy to Cut Video in iMovie
- 4.37 How to Crop Video in iMovie
How to Convert Videos from and to H.265 Files Easily
A lot of Apple device users want to convert their video files to H.265 format since it's the best format for video experience. In order to convert different video files like WMV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPEG, MPG, VOB, and others to H.265, you will need to have a reliable H.265 converter to do the job. You can also convert H.265 files to other formats, too. So, if you want to get started and convert your video files to or from H.265 but don't have any idea where to begin, we are here to help you. Just read further to know what things you can do to successfully convert your video files into H.265 format.
- Part 1. What's Difference between H.265 and H.264
- Part 2. A Powerful H.265 Video Converter Recommended
- Part 3. Free H.265 Converter
- Part 4. H.265 Files Video Converter Online
High-Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) or also called H.265 is a new video codec that compresses video files to 50% with the most proficient encoding format today, MPEG-4, or also known as the H.264. That'll be ¼ the size of a file compressed with MPEG 2 codec which many of cable television companies are still using. More significantly, H.265 is being used to compress video files that have 4K resolution — and conceivably even 8K resolution files sooner or later — therefore it could be resourcefully delivered.
Your Complete Video and Audio Toolbox
- Convert video to H.265, MP4, AVI, WMV, MP3, and other 1,000 formats.
- Edit video files with more features including cropping, trimming, applying effects, adding watermarks, etc.
- Versatile toolbox combines GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Converting H.265 Files to Different File Format Using a Video Converter Software
Step 1 Import the file to H.265 Video Converter Software.
You have two different ways to do this, first is by going to 'Convert' tab, then choosing 'Add Files', a file folder will pop up and from there you can browse and choose the file you want to convert. The second and simpler way to do this is by opening the folder containing the file you want to convert and simply dragging it from the folder then dropping it on the pane of the video converter software.
Step 2 Choose the Output Format of Your Preference.
In order to convert any files to H.265, you just have to select the format you want your file to be converted to, let's say, MP4 (since it's the best file that goes with Apple devices.) you can do this by choosing the format icon in 'Output Format' pane to see the drop-down format available in the software, choose 'MP4' in the Format tab you can see from the Video category, and then select 'H.265' as video Encoder by going to the Settings option. If you want to convert an H.265 file format into another format, simply choose what format you want your file or files to be converted to.
Step 3 Begin the Conversion.
Simply click the 'Convert' button in the bottom part of the video converter software window and the conversion will then begin. Wait until it's done, the speed of completion always depends on how big or how many your files are. You can easily find the output files in the output folders once the conversion is done. This video converter software also provides good editing features like merge videos, split, crop, and adding effects, and a lot more.
# 1. Free H.264 Converter: Wondershare Video Converter Free
- Can convert H.265 files into MKV, AVI, MOV, and other video formats or extract audios from the video files.
- Can use in editing videos before converting the files
- Allows you to download YouTube videos so you can watch even without access to the internet
- Does not allow you to convert videos with a set of portable devices
- Does not support burning video into DVD files with menu patterns
- Only allows you to convert videos 10 times
You can use the online video converter below for free. It allows you to convert your videos to any file format you want.