Tweets featuring videos are six times more likely than images and three times more probable than GIFs to get retweeted. However, when uploading a video to Twitter, you may receive error warnings such as "video is not compatible" or "video could not be processed."
In general, there are two sorts of video uploading issues on Twitter. The first is owing to Twitter's video upload constraints, while the second is due to a sluggish internet connection. Turning on the internet device again might fix the problem, but you'll have to work a little more due to the video's size.
This article will introduce you to several helpful video compressors to help you solve the problem of how to upload suitable size videos for Twitter easily.
In this section of the article, we have listed some of the robust video compressors that will resolve all your video limit problems; let's dive in;
UniConverter, a potent product by WonderShare is an all-in-one media converter. It serves as a central hub for all your media conversion needs, allowing you to convert video, audio, and photos into thousands of formats such as MP4, MKV, MP3, FLAC, JPG, and PNG.
Users can rip and extract media from both physical (CD and DVD) and online sources and burn media to portable discs. This is accomplished through the software's patented engine, which can convert media files 30 times faster than its competitors while maintaining high quality.
- Wondershare Uniconverter is 90X faster with two high-speed conversion types.
- The interface of the software is aesthetically appealing.
- Users have not yet complained about the difficulty in using the software.
- Besides compression, you can convert, record, and edit videos with Uniconverter.
- It preserves the quality of the compressed videos at its best.
- As the Batch process is supported, you can compress multiple files simultaneously, saving your time.
- Wondershare Uniconverter offers a free trial; once it is over, it will cost you $39.99 per year.
- Uniconverter is compatible with Mac OS also.
Edit videos on Mac by trimming, cropping, adding effects, and subtitles.
Converter videos to any format at 90X faster speed.
Compress your video or audio files without quality loss.
Excellent smart trimmer for cutting and splitting videos automatically.
Nice AI-enabled subtitle editor for adding subtitles to your tutorial videos automatically.
Download any online video for teaching from more than 10,000 platforms and sites.
Clideo is a free video and picture editing tool that allows you to edit videos online. This one-of-a-kind platform simplifies video editing for you. This editing tool can crop, resize, rotate, and compress videos and images. Using the compressing tool you compress your videos without damaging its quality.
This editing application supports a variety of video file formats. Multiple Video formats such as MP4, AVI, VOB, WMV, MOV, and MPG are supported and can be edited within the software.
- Video offers fast compression of media files.
- The interface is straightforward and user-friendly.
- With an intuitive interface, the software operation is easy and quick.
- Along with the compression tool, the video also offers its users potent editing tools, and it also has an extensive media library to enhance the video.
- Video reduces your videos without losing their quality.
- The basic version of Clideo is free for users; however, the pro version will cost users $9 a month, and if one goes for the yearly plan, then it will cost $72 per year, which is pocket friendly (discounted) price.
- Video works on your browser; you do not need to download the software.
- You can compress the video without the watermark, not in the free version but in the paid version, which is relatively cheap to afford.
Movavi video converter is a simple yet robust video editing program that will turn your video into a work of art. It is popular and widely used to compress,edit and convert videos, and add audio tracks to videos, among other things.
You don't need a video editing experience or certification to convert HD videos for mobile playback or compress videos for web upload with Movavi Video Converter. The software includes compression settings for most mobile devices and websites.
- Movavi quickly compresses the video files in no time.
- Excellent Graphical user interface.
- Along with video compression, users can convert videos into multiple formats and edit videos with some of its great tools.
- Movavi slightly reduced the video quality during the compression of a media file.
- Movavi video editor will cost you $59.95 for a lifetime which is a pretty reasonable cost.
- Movavi offers no online compression tool; you have to download the software to complete the compression tasks.
- You can compress your videos without the watermark after purchasing the license.
- Movavi video converter is compatible with Mac devices.
4. Free Convert
FreeConvert.com is a website that allows you to convert audio, video, image, and document files. FreeConvert is a smart option for dealing with large files because it can convert videos up to 1 GB in size and is entirely free.
Before converting, you can change all of the following parameters: video codec, screen size, aspect ratio, frame rate, audio codec, bitrate, channel, and volume.
- FreeConvert is a fast online free converter tool that can compress your videos in seconds.
- Since it's an online tool with a simple interface, no difficulty occurs while using the software.
- The compressed file is of good quality; you can set the quality yourself before compressing.
- As the name says, it's a free tool; if you proceed to the Basic plan, it will cost you $9.99 per month.
- Batch compression is supported only if you proceed to the basic, standard, or pro version.
- You may also clip, rotate, and flip video, add subtitles, and fade audio in and out using Free convert.
- With FreeConvert, you can compress your video files without a watermark on them.
- It's an online converter which means it works on Mac, Windows, and Linux systems.
Online Converter is a versatile and multipurpose converter, a valuable tool for your business and personal life. The online Converter offers free online conversion services for a wide range of file types and units of measurement. Using the Online converter tool, you can compress your video files while preserving their quality.
- Online Converter takes a slightly longer time to compress videos, but the results will be worth it.
- The Software is so simple to use, and beginners will not have difficulty using the Software.
- The GUI is simple but gives the vibes of an old windows 97 or XP program.
- Besides compressing, the Online Converter offers various editing tools which other converters do not offer; you can also merge multiple clips into one with Online Converter.
- Online Converter preserves the quality of the video during compression.
- It is online Software and completely free to use.
- You can add/remove watermarks with Online Converter.
- You can quickly edit and process videos with Online Converter.
YouCompress is a straightforward video compressor with a user-friendly UI. The platform is simple to use and requires no setting to get started. It automatically selects the ideal parameters and compresses the video without sacrificing quality. MP4, MOV, MP3, PDF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, and GIF are all supported video file formats. Only one video file can be compressed at a time.
- Using YouCompress, you can compress video files in no time.
- Software operation is swift, and one can reduce video files without any hassle.
- The interface is eye-catching and straightforward.
- YouCompress commits to reducing file size without quality loss and without reducing visual quality.
- You can compress video files without a watermark appearing on them.
- YouCompress offers a compression service cloud, so you do not have to download any software.
- You can access this cloud-based tool on any device, whether Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- You can compress unlimited video files with YouCompress.
VideoSmaller is yet another free cloud-based video compressor that allows you to compress video files online. It's also absolutely free. It lets users compress video files without sacrificing quality by reducing video file size online.
VideoSmaller accepts a wide range of video file formats, including MP4, AVI, MPEG, and MOV, and allows you to submit videos up to 500 MB in size.
- VideoSmaller is a fast online video compressor.
- It compresses your files without significant change in visual quality.
- Software operation is pretty smooth and easy to use.
- The interface is simple.
- In addition to the compression, you can compress word files, increase MP3 volume, compress images and remove audio with Videosmaller.
- With VideoSmaller, you can compress video files up to 500 MB.
- The software is online and cloud-based; you do not have to download it for compression purposes.
- There is no price for conversion, and the tool is free to use.
iMovie is a video editing application for Apple's iOS and macOS operating systems. It has a straightforward user interface that includes a timeline, preview window, and media browser. The software includes a built-in collection of templates, themes, transitions, animations, color grading, and compression tools.
Split and cut are editing features in iMovie that you can use to reduce video. With iMovie's Export Compression Settings, users can resize video. You can select one or more snippets from a large video by dividing them into clips of varying lengths. To lower the size of your video file, remove any unwanted footage.
- Using options "Faster & Better" in compressing tools, you can compress your video files in seconds.
- Apple users applaud the Interface for its appealing look.
- Users found no difficulty in operating the software.
- Besides compression, other features include options to modify and enhance video color settings, crop and rotate video clips, stabilize shaky videos, add video transitions, change the speed of clips, and manipulate and enhance the audio of a project.
- iMovie is well known for its fast compression without degrading the quality of the video.
- iMovie is a free utility built-in for all Mac devices.
- You can quickly edit and process videos with iMovie.
- There is no online compression feature; you can download it on your iOS and macOS for compression and other editing needs.
Now you are well aware of all the video compressor tools that can resolve the Twitter upload limit problem. Some of these softwares are exceptionally good but limited in some features.
Wondershare Uniconverter has a competitive edge; with Uniconverter, you can convert your video into many formats of your need, compress videos into smaller sizes, and edit the videos with some of its intuitive features.
Let's learn how to reduce video size for Twitter using Uniconverter;
Step 1 Choose the compressor feature from the software
Download and launch the Wondershare Uniconverter on your personal computers. On the main interface go to the panel on the left side and click on "Video Compressor."
Step 2 Add videos to be compressed
Click on the Plus sign to browse the video file or simply drag and drop it into the interface.
Step 3 Select file size and other parameters
The videos which you dropped will be displayed with details and a thumbnail image. When you click the settings icon, a new pop-up window will appear. You can adjust the Bitrate to Constant bit rate or Variable bitrate by moving the slider next to the File Size to the appropriate size and quality.
You can also adjust the format and resolution as needed. Once done with all the settings, click on the Ok button.
Step 4 Compress Video
Click on the "Compress" button to begin compressing your video in the last step. Once the compression is done, you can find the compressed videos in the "Finished" tab.
1. How do you send large videos on Twitter?
If your video is longer than 140 seconds or heavier than 512 MBs, you can not send the video or post it on your Twitter feed; better to compress your video using a robust compression tool.
2. Does Twitter compress video?
Twitter uses high video compression levels and compresses your video automatically as it uploads.
3. What happens when a video gets compressed?
To lower the size of the video file, video compression will remove all such data. Depending on the codec employed, a video's original format is transformed into a different format after compression.
4. Does compressing a video reduce quality?
You can make a trade-off between file size and image quality. Video compression reduces file size, so it might degrade video quality. The quality will be decreased as much as the compression level.