- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.8 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.10 adobe video maker
- 1.11 premiere to avid
- 1.12 premiere pro h265
- 1.13 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.14 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.15 premiere prores
- 1.16 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 1.17 Best Premiere Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Top 4 Twitter Video Converter Online You Cannot Miss
You need a Twitter video converter online solution because the social networking site has specific guidelines when it comes to publishing your footage. This means, if you want to upload a video clip to Twitter, it must be of 32p x 32p (minimum), 1900p x 1200p, or 1200p x 1900p (maximum) resolution, have aspect ratio from 1:2.39 to 2.39:1, have maximum framerate and bitrate of 40fps and 25Mbps respectively, be of 2 minutes and 20 seconds in duration (maximum) and be in *.MP4 or *.MOV video and AAC audio formats.
Assuming that not everyone is a techie and taking all the above complex figures into consideration, the sections below explain how to prepare a video footage Twitter-compliant easily and quickly using an efficient online video converter for Twitter.
- Part 1. Best Alternative to Twitter Video Converter Online Recommended
- Part 2. Top Online Twitter Video Converter Recommended
- Part 3. Other 2 Online Video Converters for Twitter
If you edit or convert videos frequently, you are highly encouraged to use an offline tool that is any day more efficient, gives you more control over the files, and offers a variety of features that are not available in any online application.
One such program that stands out from its competitors not only because of its speedy conversion rate but also for a plethora of other features that it ships along with is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). Available for both Mac and Windows PCs, and with built-in apps like screen recorder, disc burner, and video compressor, UniConverter is a one-stop-shop for every enthusiast who is looking for a career in the production and post-production field.
- Convert videos in any format to MP4/MOV and other formats supported by Twitter easily and quickly.
- Compress and resize videos for Twitter without losing any quality.
- Edit videos with features of cropping, trimming, rotating, adding watermarks, and others to make your Twitter video special.
- Transfer converted videos from PC/Mac to iPhone/Android devices easily via a USB cable.
- Download videos from Twitter, YouTube, and other 10,000+ video sharing sites by pasting URL.
- Supports batch processing to compress and convert multiple videos at a time.
- There is a toolbox with additional functions like Screen Recorder, VR Converter, GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
That said, you can learn how to use Wondershare UniConverter as an alternative to online video converter Twitter can accept videos edited by following the steps given below:
Step 1 Click Add Files and Import Source Clip.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac or Windows computer (Windows 10 PC is used here), ensure that the Video Convertertile is selected from the top, click from the center of the screen, and import the source footage with the help of Openbox that appears next.
Step 2 Click Trim to Trim the Video for Twitter.
Click the Scissors (Trim) icon from under the thumbnail of the video, and use the Skimmer (Playhead), trimming handles present at the side of the clip in the timeline, and the Cut and Delete buttons to shorten the video, so it becomes a maximum of 2 minutes and 20 seconds duration. Click OK to save the changes and close the trim box.
Step 3 Click Crop to Crop the Video.
Click the Crop icon present below the thumbnail of the clip you imported, confirm that the Crop tab is selected at the top, drag the handles in the Original Preview window (or enter the values manually in the Crop Area Sizefields) to crop the display in order to make it Twitter compliant, and optionally use the other tabs to apply effects, and add watermarks and subtitles to the video. Click OK to close the box saving all the changes.
Step 4 Choose Output Preferences and Convert.
Click and open the Output Format menu from the top-right area, go to the Video tab if not already there, select MP4 or MOV from the left pane, and click Same as source from the right. Next, select a destination folder in the File Location field at the bottom, and finally, click Convert to get a Twitter compatible video.
In case you don’t want to install a program on your computer and/or don’t have access to a PC with heavy-duty hardware, you can try Wondershare’s free web-based tool called Online UniConverter, and use it as a Twitter video converter online solution.
Wondershare Online UniConverter is enriched with almost every tool and feature that its desktop sibling has, and the web app can easily trim, crop, and add effects to the footages you upload before converting them for Twitter.
To learn how to use Wondershare Online UniConverter as an online video converter for Twitter, you can follow the instructions given below:
Step 1: Open Video Editor and Upload the Footage.
Launch your favorite web browser (Mozilla Firefox here), go to https://www.media.io/, go to Online Tools from the top, and click Video Editor from the menu that appears. Next, click the +icon, and use the File Upload box to import the source footage you want to convert for Twitter.
Step 2: Edit the Video and Convert.
Use the Trim and Crop tabs and their corresponding options to modify the video as per the guidelines explained above, choose MP4 from the Save to the menu, and click START to begin the conversion process.
Part 3. Other 2 Online Video Converters for Twitter
Listed below are the two tools, and you can pick any one of them to use as an online video converter Twitter can accept the footages convert with:
- Online Video Cutter (https://online-video-cutter.com/)
With a built-in video editor and the ability to support almost all major formats, Online Video Cutter can accept the source footages from their URL, your computer (with drag-and-drop), Google Drive, and Dropbox. Since the tool is free, you don’t have to pay anything to use it as an online video converter for Twitter.
- Apowersoft Online Video Compressor (https://www.apowersoft.com/compress-video-online)
This tool can be used as another alternative to online video converter Twitter footages can be created with as it allows you to reduce the video size, thus making the clip compatible with the social media website. Using Apowersoft Online Video Compressor is simple because all you need to do is, upload the file, choose an output format, pick your preferred resolution, and click ‘Compress.’
Picking a Twitter video converter online solution is absolutely up to your choice and preference. However, when it comes to efficiency, programs like Wondershare UniConverter and Wondershare Online UniConverter can work like a charm because you don’t have to be highly technical, and neither do you have to worry much about your computer hardware in order to use these tools.