- 1. Record Video +
- 2. Record PowerPoint +
- 3. Record Online Classes +
- 4. Record Audio Only +
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
How to Record Amazon Prime Video on Windows/Mac
With its huge collection of movies, TV series, and other videos in different categories and genres, Amazon Prime Video has become widely popular among people. The videos on Amazon Prime can be streamed seamlessly on your Windows, Mac as well as smartphone devices. When it comes to saving these videos for offline playback, the services are restricted. So, if you wish to watch your prime videos offline, you need to record them using good recording software. More about these tools and how to record Amazon Prime Video are discussed in the following parts of the topic.
- Part 1. How to screen record Amazon Prime Videos on PC
- Part 2. 3 Other recommended ways to record Amazon Prime Video
- Part 3. More: How do I convert my Amazon Prime video to MP4
One of the best software for recording Amazon Prime Videos on your Windows and Mac system is Wondershare UniConverter. This powerful software allows you to record your screen activities as well as a webcam in high quality. The process is simple, and there are several options to customize the recordings as needed. You can also select the audio sources as required. The recorded video can be further edited, transferred, converted, and compressed using other functions of the software.
Allows recording Amazon Prime Video and other screen activities in high quality
Allows customizing and choosing the recording area
Audio sources can be selected as required
Option to select the video frame rate, quality, and format
Recorded video can be edited, compressed, converted, and also transferred using the software
Windows and Mac support
Steps on how to screen record Amazon Prime Video using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1Choose Wondershare Screen Recorder
Open the installed software and from the main interface, select the Screen Recorder tab from the left-side pane. On the right-side window, click on the camera icon at the center, or from the drop-down list next to the camera icon at the top-left corner, choose the Screen Recorder option.
Step 2Choose the recording area
Open the Amazon Prime Video that you want to record. On the software interface, a recording window will open from where you need to choose the recording area. You can either move the corners and use the center + icon to select the area or can enter the exact height and width. There is also an option to record the full screen and lock the aspect ratio if desired.
Step 3Select recording preferences
Next, you need to select the audio sources from their respective tabs. Click on the gear icon at the right corner, and from the drop-down settings list, choose the frame rate, quality, format, location to save the recorded file, recording timer, short cuts, and mouse actions.
Step 4Start and stop recording
Once all the settings are selected, click on the red REC button that will start the recording with 3 seconds of the timer, during which you can prepare to start playing the Amazon video. The taskbar will show the recording time. To stop the recording, click on the red Stop button.
Finally, close the recording window, and the recorded video will appear on the interface. Clicking on the Open button next to the video will play it.
Looking for more options on how to record Prime video? Recommended below are a few more popular tools for recording your favorite Amazon Prime Video.
1. Audials One
Popularly used for recording movies, music, radio, and other streaming content, the software is available for download on Windows, iOS, and Android platforms. Using the software, you can even record live radio stations, podcasts, and a wide range of streaming content from Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, and more. The videos are recorded in high resolution, quality, and frame rate. The entire recording process is smooth and also supports automatic naming. Double-speed recordings are also supported by the software without compromising on quality. The videos can be recorded in 4K, MP4, WMV, and H.264 files for playback on an array of devices. Additional features include batch recording, media manager, automatically getting the tags and DVD cover, and more.
- Downloading is done is 2x speed and with optimal framerate with support to 60fps. The latest version uses the GPU in a much better way to reduce the strain on the CPU. The latest media manager functions help in managing the downloaded files. A wide collection that is stored at different locations can be managed easily.
- The latest version of the software supports recording videos up to 60fps and also ensures that videos are saved at an optimal frame rate. The automatic tagging feature helps in the better organization of the files.
Available for the Windows and Mac systems, the software is capable of recording the activities of the screen and webcam in high quality. Thus, using the program, the Amazon Prime Videos can be recorded easily. The software also allows to simultaneously record the audio using the system sounds and microphone, and there is also an option for adding the snapshot for the desktop. A free trial version is also available that lets you try recording a 3-minute video. Additional features include customizing the recording area, taking a screenshot, tracking mouse, exporting to multiple formats, setting video and audio quality, hot-keys, GIF maker, schedule settings, and more.
- If you are looking for a good tool for recording screens, then FonePaw is a good choice. You can use the tool when you want to keep your gaming moments and save them in a video format and share them with others. The tool is apt when you want to record some live streaming and online videos.
- Are you looking to capture everything on your screen? There are several reasons when you would wish to record your screen, like making video tutorials, recording video calls, streaming video recording, and others. FonePaw Screen recorder works as an excellent choice for all the tasks.
This is a powerful yet simple-to-use software that allows capturing all your screen activities, including Amazon Prime Videos. In addition to the online videos, you can capture gameplay, record webcam, create video tutorials, and more. Using the software, you can choose and customize the recording area, choose recording format (MP4, MOV, AVI, and more), annotate the recording, and also select the audio input. If needed, you can also record only the audio from your system or microphone using the software. Screenshots can be taken, and you can even personalize them using drawing tools.
- It is an excellent screen recording tool for tutorials. I have created several tutorials for sharing on YouTube. The software deserves a try, and its additional editing features, webcam recording, and other functions are just awesome.
- It is the top recording software that comes with all the recording stuff required. For me, it works perfectly to record live streaming videos as well as music. The software is easy to use, and the output quality is good.
Converting your Amazon Prime Video to MP4 format makes them accessible and compatible with the majority of the devices and players. To convert your videos without losing quality, conversion software is needed and Wondershare UniConverter is one of the best in the category.
Using the software, you can convert your video files to MP4 without any quality loss. Additionally, batch processing is supported to convert multiple files at a time. Additionally, the software also comes with a tool that allows video saving from more than 10,000 sites.
Steps to convert Amazon Prime Video to MP4 using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add Amazon Prime Video to the software
Launch the Wondershare UniConverter software on your system and from the main interface, choose the Video Converter tab. Click on the + sign or the Add Files icon from the right-side pane to browse and import the recorded Amazon video present on your system. Multiple files for batch processing can be added.
Step 2 Choose MP4 as the target format
Next, open the drop-down list at the Output Format tab, and from the Video section, choose MP4 as the target format. You can keep the resolution as the source file or select from the available options.
Step 3 Convert Amazon Prime Video to MP4
At the File Location tab, choose the desktop folder to save the converted files. Finally, tap on the Start All button at the bottom-right corner to start the file conversion process. Check the converted files from the Finished tab.