- 1. Transfer Tips+
- 1.1 How to Upload Videos from iPhone to Computer
- 1.2 How to Import Videos From iPhone to Mac
- 1.3 Import Videos From iPhone to PC
- 1.4 How to Transfer Videos From Mac to iPhone
- 1.5 Share Video iPhone
- 1.6 Mail Drop iPhone
- 1.7 Convert iPhone to Android
- 1.8 how to send video from android to iphone
- 1.9 How to Send Video From iPhone to Android
- 1.10 How to Send Video From iPhone Without Losing Quality
- 1.11 Import Video to iPhone
- 1.12 How to Upload Video to iPhone
- 1.13 How to Add Videos to iPhone
- 1.14 Transfer MP4 to iPhone
- 1.15 How to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone
- 2. Edit Photos on iPhone+
- 3. Edit Videos on iPhone+
- 3.1 iPhone Video Format
- 3.2 iPhone Supported Video Formats
- 3.3 Reduce Video Size iPhone
- 3.4 Resize video iphone
- 3.5 How to Trim a Video on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Clip a Video on iPhone
- 3.7 How to Crop a Video on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Crop a Video on iPhone with/without iMovie
- 3.9 iPhone Video Upside Down
- 3.10 Change Video Orientation iPhone
- 3.11 Time Lapse iPhone
- 3.12 How to Speed Up Video on iPhone
- 3.13 Zoom Video iPhone
- 3.14 How to Merge Videos on iPhone
- 3.15 How to Brighten a Video on iPhone
- 3.16 Play MKV on iPhone
- 3.17 How to Play Videos on iPhone
- 3.18 Screen Record iPhone
- 3.19 Record Audio on iPhone
- 3.20 Remove Audio from Video iPhone
- 3.21 How to Record Youtube Videos on iPhone
- 3.22 How to Remove Sound from iPhone Video
- 3.23 How to Upload a Video to Youtube from iPhone
- 3.24 iPhone Subtitles
- 4. Convert Video to iPhone+
- 5. Other Tips+
Top 5 Ways to Record Youtube Videos on iPhone
Because of copyright issues, many times, you are not allowed to record YouTube videos on iPhone. This is mostly the case with Google Chrome. While using the browser, even if you install an extension to download streaming videos, YouTube strictly says “No” whatsoever. That said, here, you will learn how to record YouTube videos on iPhone using different tools available in the market. After you have finished reading this, you will have a decent understanding of which program is better to record a YouTube video on iPhone, and what are the best practices to use that program to get the optimum output.
- Part 1. Best Method Recommended to Record YouTube Videos for iPhone
- Part 2. How to Record YouTube Videos on iPhone Running iOS 11/12/13
- Part 3. Top 3 Recommended Apps to Record YouTube Video on iPhone
One of the best and most recommended programs to record YouTube videos for iPhone is UniConverter, a product by Wondershare. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), in addition to being a universal converter for almost all types of media files, not only helps you record YouTube for iPhone, but it also enables you to convert them to your preferred format that your device supports, and post-conversion, the app allows you transfer the clips to your iPhone with ease.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Download YouTube videos and playlist by one-click and extract YouTube to MP3 directly.
- Best YouTube videos recorder for Windows/Mac at fast speed.
- It supports the most popular video and audio formats, such as MP3/WAV/WMA/M4A/M4B/MP4/AVI/MOV and more others.
- Built-in video editor to edit, enhance & personalize your video files.
- Burn YouTube downloaded video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD templates.
- Compress audio and video files to a smaller size without losing any quality.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
You can learn how to record a YouTube video for iPhone with Wondershare UniConverter by following the steps given below:
Step 1 Go to Downloader and Download the Video.
Launch your favorite web browser, go to the YouTube video you want to record, and copy its URL. Next, launch Wondershare UniConverter, go to the Downloader tile, click from the top-left corner of the Downloading tab, select the radio button representing the highest resolution (or your preferred one) under the Download Video section of the box that opens next, and click Download from the bottom.
Step 2 Find the file and transfer video to iPhone.
Once the download is complete, go to the Finished tab, hover mouse to the video you downloaded, right-click the file, you can choose File Location to remember where the file located.
Back to the main interface and go to Toolbox, select the Transfer option, it will notify you to connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 3 Connect Your iPhone and click Transfer.
Use the lightning cable to connect your iPhone to the computer, add the downloaded file to transfer.
You can click the Transfer button to transfer videos one by one. Or directly click the Transfer All to start transferring.
Step 4 Click Record Video to Record YouTube Videos for iPhone (Alternate Method).
Alternatively, click under Screen Recorder, select Full Screen in the Capture Area section, select your output device in the System Audio section, and ensure that the Microphone is muted (unless you want to add your voice to the video). Click REC from the right to record YouTube video for iPhone. To stop recording, press Ctrl + F6, transfer the video to your iPhone and access it from the Photos app.
The method discussed above to obtain videos from YouTube for your iPhone is pretty easy and gives you full control over the files that you download, alright. But do you know that you can directly record youtube video on iPhone without connecting it to your PC or using any third-party app at all? The process below explains how to record YouTube videos on iPhone without any app and with no PC support.
Step 1: Enable Screen Recording on iPhone.
Tap Settings on the Home Screen, scroll down the Settings window and tap Control Center, tap Customize Controls, scroll down the Customize window, and tap the + icon next to Screen Recording from under the MORE CONTROLS section to enable screen recording on your iPhone.
Step 2: Start YouTube Video and Begin Recording.
Launch your favorite web browser (or the YouTube app) on your iPhone, search for and start playing the video you want to obtain, open Control Center by swiping down the screen from the top-right corner to the center (in iPhone X and above), or using the relevant method in case of other models, tapping the Screen Recording button, and waiting for the countdown to get to 0 (zero) before the smartphone begins to record YouTube video on iPhone.
Step 3: Tap the Time to Stop Recording.
Once you are done recording the YouTube video, tap the time highlighted in Red from the top-left corner, and tap Stop on the confirmation box that appears to stop screen recording. You can access the recorded video from the Photos app of your iPhone.
In addition to the two methods discussed above, you can also record YouTube videos on iPhone with any of the third-party applications available on the App Store. Three most popular iOS apps along with the step-by-step instructions on how to record a YouTube video on iPhone using each of them are given below:
- Go Record: Screen Recorder
With a decent star-rating on App Store, Go Record: Screen Recorder is free to use. The app not only helps you record YouTube videos on iPhone. It also lets you add your voice with the help of a built-in Microphone app. Go Record is even equipped with a video editor that allows you to edit your recordings to make them look perfect. To learn how to record YouTube videos on iPhone with Go Record: Screen Recorder:
Step 1: Enable Screen Recording on iPhone.
Download and install Go Record: Screen Recorder on your iPhone from the link given above, follow the process explained in Part 2 to enable screen recording, and to get the Screen Recording button in the Control Center window.
Step 2: Record YouTube videos on iPhone.
Go to the Control Center on your phone, hard-press the Screen Recording icon that is now available, tap Go Record from the list, and tap Start Broadcast. Next, launch the YouTube app or go to YouTube using your favorite web browser (Safari here), and begin playing the video you want to record using Go Record: Screen Recorder.
Step 3: Stop Recording and Save the Video.
Once you are done recording, tap the time from the top-left corner, and tap Stop. Tap the Go Record icon to launch the program, tap the thumbnail of the video you recorded, tap the Share icon from the top-right corner, and tap Save to Camera Roll to save the recorded video on your iPhone.
- ApowerREC: Record Screen
Even being a free iOS app, ApowerREC: Record Screen puts no compulsory watermark on the videos you record. Post recording, you can save the clips to your iPhone, or upload them to any of the available cloud services such as Dropbox or OneDrive to make them accessible from anywhere across the globe. To record YouTube video on iPhone using ApowerREC: Record Screen, you must:
Step 1: Start Recording Your iPhone Screen.
Ensure that you have already enabled Screen Recording on your iPhone as mentioned earlier, go to Control Center, hard-press the Screen Recording icon, tap to select ApowerREC from the list, tap Start Broadcast, and tap anywhere outside the list to exit Control Center. Launch YouTube, begin playing your favorite video, and let ApowerREC record it for you.
Step 2: Stop Recording and Save the Video.
Tap the time from the top-left corner, tap Stop when prompted, go to ApowerREC: Record Screen app, tap the More icon from the top right corner, tap Select from the menu, and tap Select again to select the video. Next, tap the Share icon from the bottom-left corner and share/save the video as needed.
- Display – Screen Recorder
Unless you are looking forward to exporting the videos in HD resolution, the free version of Display – Screen Recorder is capable of justifying its name pretty well. Simply put, the app lets you record any activity that occurs on your iPhone screen, thus helping you create various videos like game walkthroughs, program/feature demonstrations, and tutorials, etc. To record YouTube video on iPhone with Display – Screen Recorder:
Step 1: Being to Record YouTube Video on iPhone.
Enable Screen Recording on your iPhone as demonstrated before, go to Control Center, hard-press the newly added Screen Recording button, locate and tap Display – Screen Recorder from the list, and tap Start Broadcast. Launch YouTube, and begin playing the video to make the app record it right from your iPhone screen.
Step 2: Stop Recording and Save the Video.
Tap the time highlighted in Red at the top-left corner, tap Stop on the confirmation box that pops up, launch Display – Screen Recorder, tap My Recordings from the bottom of the interface, tap the thumbnail of recorded video, tap Share from the bottom of the window that comes up next, and then tap Save Video to record YouTube video on iPhone, and save the clip to the Photos app.
Although many free iOS apps are available on the App Store that helps you obtain YouTube videos, the Screen Recording feature in your iDevice lets you do so without using any third-party program at all. However, Wondershare UniConverter remains the best computer application to record YouTube videos on iPhone due to its ease of access and quick response time.