- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.8 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.10 adobe video maker
- 1.11 premiere to avid
- 1.12 premiere pro h265
- 1.13 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.14 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.15 premiere prores
- 1.16 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 1.17 Best Premiere Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
7 Best IGTV Video Converters You Should Try
IGTV was created and launched by Instagram to extend its video-sharing capability by allowing its users to share long-form videos as they do on YouTube. But like Instagram, you must follow IGTV rules and specifications to share videos, which means that you will need a reliable IGTV video converter for your videos to match the IGTV format. In this post, you will learn more about IGTV, the requirements for video on IGTV, and how to convert video for IGTV. We will also show you how to convert video to IGTV format online as well as the best IGTV converter we recommend for Windows and Mac, plus the other 5 IGTV video converters that you can use to get the job done.
- Part 1. What is IGTV
- Part 2. Best IGTV video converter for Windows and Mac recommended
- Part 3. Other 5 IGTV video converter for Windows/Mac/Online
IGTV is a separate video app created by Instagram for Android and iOS devices. The app allows you to post longer videos than you could on the Instagram native app. This app also works on the Instagram app and website. So, you can post videos and posts on Instagram directly to your followers on your Instagram page from the IGTV app. You can equally post IGTV videos from your Instagram app, and your profile on Instagram desktop application.
It is Instagram's answer to YouTube, and on this platform, any user can start their channel and share videos that are 15 seconds to 10 minutes long, while big accounts can upload the maximum video length is 60 minutes.
Requirements for video on IGTV:
- Video Length
- Your video's length must be at least one minute long.
- The maximum length of your video is 15 minutes when uploading from a mobile device.
- When uploading from the web, it is 60 minutes
- Video File Type: Videos must be in the MP4 file format.
- Video Resolution and Size
- You must upload a vertical video with an aspect ratio of 9:16.
- Upload a horizontal video with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- The video must have a minimum frame rate of 30 FPS (frames per second).
- Minimum resolution of 720 pixels.
- Videos that are 10 minutes long or less must have a file size of 650MB maximum.
- The file size for videos up to 60 minutes is 3.6GB maximum.
The top tool we recommend as the best IGTV video converter for Windows and Mac operating systems is Wondershare UniConverter. Formerly known as Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, Wondershare UniConverter is a full-featured file converter and video editing tool with lots of exciting intuitive features. The tool support over 1,000+ file formats and batch conversion, and is 30 times faster than other file converters.
The app also allows you to download online videos effortlessly from social video sharing sites like IGTV, Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube and convert them to your required formats. It can cut, trim, merge and add special effect videos to create professional-looking clips and comes with presets for different devices like iPhone/iPad/Android phones. Moreover, It compresses video size without losing quality, burns Audio CD, videos and files to DVD, and more.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Convert 1,000+ videos to Instagram supported format with super fast speed.
- Compress and resize videos for Instagram without any quality loss.
- Crop, trim, add watermarks, apply effects, and more other video editing features to make your videos attractive.
- Download videos from 10,000+ online video sharing sites by pasting URLs directly.
- Transfer videos from PC/Mac to iPhone/iPad/Android devices easily and quickly via USB cable.
- Supports batch processing for converting and compressing multiple files at a time.
- Toolbox with additional functions like Screen Recorder, GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to Convert Videos to IGTV in Simple Steps?
Step 1 Add files to IGTV video converter.
First, download and install the IGTV converter. Run the Program and click on the button to add your video files for conversion. You can also add these files by dragging and dropping or add many files at once since the converter supports batch conversion.
Step 2 Edit Videos Files Before Conversion (Optional).
Choose the video you want to edit and tap one of the editing icons below the video thumbnail to trim, crop, merge, add subtitles, and extra effects. Once you finish editing the video, you can preview it and move to the next step.
Step 3 Choose your output file format for your Instagram video.
Click on the icon arrow facing down near Output Format: to open the output formats list. Then click on the Web Video tab and select INSTAGRAM in the left sidebar. Now, choose the video resolution you want for your IG video (you can also choose MP4 directly instead of Instagram in the same left sidebar since Instagram supports mp4 files). Also, you can click on Create and set a new format with personalized frame rate, bitrate, encoder, resolution, and compress the video as you need.
Step 4 Convert video for Instagram TV.
Click on the Start All button to convert video to IGTV format and allow the conversion process to complete. Once the conversion finishes, click on the Finished tab to view the video or the Output icon below your screen to get your videos. You can now transfer the video to your phone or upload it directly to Instagram from your PC.
Apart from the tools mentioned above, there are other IGTV converters that you can use to convert to IGTV, and we are going to list the ones we recommend below. However, to be able to use the first three software below to convert your videos for IGTV, you must save videos as vertically oriented videos in your IGTV channel in an MP4 file format with a 9:16 aspect ratio. Recall that your YouTube videos are horizontal, so you must change the aspect ratio.
Filmora9 is a wonderful video editor that allows you to create vertical videos, edit videos, or convert videos for IGTV in a few quick steps. That makes it perfect for influencers and marketers who desire to create and share video content on YouTube and IGTV. The tool offers a 7-day free trial and features an intuitive interface that makes it easy to use.
Kapwing is an online video editing platform that you can use to trim, rotate, add text and effects to video, convert video to vertical for IGTV online and adjust them to match IGTV requirements. Apart from its video editing capabilities, this IGTV converter can convert mp4 to GIF, mp3, jpg, avi, and other popular formats online. The tool is easy to use and can be used for free. However, the video you create with the free version will have a watermark which you can remove by paying $6 or a monthly fee of $20.
The Final Cut Pro from Apple is a professional video editing tool that allows you to create, edit videos, and convert video for Instagram tv. The tool also allows you to create 360 degrees videos and VR headset playback and has many different exciting features that make it one of the best IGTV converter for mac OS users. It offers a 90 days free trial, after which you may need to buy the tool by paying a one-time subscription fee of USD$299 to use its advanced features.
Magisto is a smart video editing tool that searches for the best part of your video footage and automatically intelligently edits it. The app could modify stabilization, perform facial recognition, video filters, and even auto-crop to make sure your best footage stays within the frame. The app is easy to use and can help you create videos from still images, or convert video for IGTV. The app boasts of a lot of video templates and audio library and features a mobile app that is free to use on IOS and Android devices. Magisto offers a free 7-day trial and a monthly subscription of $5 after the expiry of its free version.
Adobe developed the Premiere Rush precisely for use by YouTubers and other social media enthusiasts who love to create and share content with their friends and followers. The tool can edit, cut, format, convert videos to IGTV, and share great video content on social channels. It can also change the frame colors with presets, adjust video dimensions to fit vertical and square, has custom font options, and more features to help you customize your videos the way you like it. The tool costs $9.99/month and offers 7-days free trials.
This article has opened your eyes to what IGTV is, the requirements for video on IGTV, the best IGTV video converter we recommend for Windows and Mac users as well as how to convert video for IGTV. Now, you can feel free to start converting and sharing your videos with your followers on IGTV.