Quick Start Guide of Converting Media Files
In order to let you know how to use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate in seconds, here we list the general steps to convert media files. Before the steps, you need to install and launch Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate on your computer firstly.
Step 1 Add the media files.
Find the media files you want to convert via the File Explorer window, and drag the files into the Converting tab of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. Learn More About Adding Media Files >
Step 2 Choose the output format.
1. Click the drop-down icon to enter the drop down list of the output format.
2. Click the Video tab to enter the interface which lists all of the video output formats.
3. Select the output format for the files, for example MOV.
4. A list of presets appears on the right side of the format. Here, you can choose the preset without a specified resolution to convert with the original resolution by default, or choose a different resolution for the files, double-click it. Then, the selected output format will be shown at the right side of the Converting window.
Step 3 Edit the media files (optional).
If you want to edit a file before the conversion, you can click one of the three buttons listed as below to edit your videos.
1. Trim your video.
2. Crop your video.
3. Apply effects, add watermark, add subtitles, adjust volumes for your video.
Step 4 Convert the media files.
Finally, click the Convert All button in the bottom-right corner to start processing the files. Or you can click the Convert button at the right of the video to convert the related files one by one.
Tips: You can turn on the switch High Speed Conversion to speed up the conversion.
Step 5 Find the converted media files.
1. After the conversion completes, find the converted files in the Converted tab.
2. Click the folder icon to open the output folder from where you can find the converted files.
Tips: You can change the output folder by clicking Menu > Preferences > Location to enter the Location tab and change the path.