Get instant answers to common questions.
All solutions to convert,edit,burn,download and capture any video or audio
The following steps will allow you to change the format for downloading videos:
1. Click the Download plug-in button on your browser, or you can click on Add URL from the Download tab in the software. If you have lost your download button, visit this link. http://support.wondershare.com/how-tos/download-plug-in-disappear.html
2. You will then get a pop up window that will allow you to choose a destination folder, and from here you can also select the chosen format from the drop down list. Once you have made your choices, and then click on OK to start downloading the video in the chosen format.
The quality of the recorded video depends on the video quality of the source file, computer configuration, computer performance and the recording size of the recording area you select. For a better quality recording, we suggest you use a computer with a dual-core CPU and 2 GB of RAM or above. Also please check the following:
1. Make sure the source video is of good quality.
2. Close any other unnecessary programs to make sure the computer is not being over tasked, and if you wish to record an online video make sure that the Internet connection is running smoothly, you can also wait for your web browser to buffer the online video before starting to record it.
3. Ensure there are no other sounds when you play the video.
4. When the red frame appears, drag it to set the recording area larger before clicking the REC button to start recording.
The following steps will allow you to use the Video Recorder feature to capture a video.
1. Click on the Menu>Video Recorder to activate the recording feature. Alternatively you can click on Start>All Programs>Wondershare>Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate>Video Recorder to start the application directly.
2. Once the recorder has activated, you will notice a red frame on the screen.
3. Adjust the frame to cover the video you wish to record, and click REC button on top left corner, it will count down 3,2,1, then begin to record. Click to play your video.
4. Once it’s finished the output folder will open allowing you to view the recorded video.
1. For unregistered version, only 2min video is allowed to be recorded.
2. The recorded video will default to WMV as the file format. To change that you will need to run the video through Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate to convert it to your desired format.
1. You can set the recording time to stop after a certain time period by extending the functions after the Retake option, or press F10 to stop the recording manually.
2. The sound volume will be dictated by the original volume of the video at the time of recording.
3. The default location of the recorded videos is: Libraries>Documents>Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate>Output>Download.