Download Videos for Mac
How do I save online video to a different format?
Usually, the downloaded video is in mp4 format. If you hope for the other format, you can enable to Download then Convert Mode and select your desired format there.
How to improve the quality of the recorded video?
The quality of the recorded video depends on the video quality of the source file, computer configuration, computer performance and the recording size of the recording area you select. For a better quality recording, we suggest you use a computer with a dual-core CPU and 2 GB of RAM or above. Also please check the following:
1. Make sure the source video is of good quality.
2. Close any other unnecessary programs to make sure the computer is not being over tasked, and if you wish to record an online video make sure that the Internet connection is running smoothly, you can also wait for your web browser to buffer the online video before starting to record it.
3. Ensure there are no other sounds when you play the video.
4. When the red frame appears, drag it to set the recording area larger before clicking the REC button to start recording.
What are the steps to record a video?
Follow the 5 steps below to record a video.
1. Click on Download tab on top and click on theRecord Video button. It would install the virtual sound card (used for recording) for the first time.
2. Wondershare Screen Recorder window will pop up. If you hope to record Facetime/Skype video call, click on the Microphone to enable it to ensure you can record the sound of both ends.
3. Click the Capture area button to select the record area you want to record. If you hope to record a app window, just put it onto the app and it would automatically capture the whole app.
4. Play the video that you wish to record, adjust the record area as you want and then click the red REC button to start recording. And click Esc or Command + Shift + 2 to stop recording.
5. The recorded file will be loaded into the Finished tab then.