Common Problems for Mac
How to upload videos to YouTube from iMovie (iMovie 11 included)?
How to capture a snapshot?
1. Load the file to the software. Click the Preview button to the right of the video file thumbnail.
2. On the pop up Preview window, click on the Capture icon, this will capture a snapshot of the video playing in the preview window.
Note: You can set the snapshot format and folder by clicking Settings from the Capture drop-down list.
How to transfer videos from camcorders directly to the software?
Follow instructions below on how to load videos from a camcorder.
1. Go to the Convert tab > Add files, click on the drop down list and select Add from Camcorder.
2. Connect your camcorder via USB cable to the computer. The software will read the files on your camcorder.
3. Select the videos to be converted. And click Add to Convert List to add them into the Convert window for further conversion.
How do you change the location of the output folder?
Click Video Converter Ultimate menu on top and select Preferences > Location to change the output folder.
How do you stream video to TV?
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate supports streaming video to your TV using many different popular streaming devices. The steps below that allow you to setup your streaming vary with the device you are using.
1. It supports the following devices shown below. To ensure smooth transfers, you need to make sure both your PC and chosen streaming device are attached to the same network (LAN/WIFI).
2. Click on the Toolbox > Cast to TV, it will automatically search the network (LAN/WIFI) for available devices to connect to.
3. Once you have connected, click on Disk Scan or Import to load the videos you want to stream.
4. After loading your videos, choose one to play and it will be sent to the TV for viewing.
Note: If you are running a Smart TV that supports the DLNA protocol, you can follow the instruction above to directly stream video to TV.