- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 export gif premiere
- 1.8 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.10 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.11 adobe video maker
- 1.12 premiere to avid
- 1.13 premiere pro h265
- 1.14 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.15 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.16 premiere prores
- 1.17 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Top 2 Facebook Cover Video Converter Recommended
A decent and efficient Facebook cover video converter is all you need to create a cover video for your Facebook profile, and that is what you are going to learn about here. To elaborate, after going through the following sections, you will have a good understanding and hands-on two of the most appreciated and used offline and online programs that can help you convert video to Facebook cover with minimal efforts and in a short time.
- Part 1. What Are the Specifications of Facebook Cover Video
- Part 2. Best Facebook Cover Video Converter for Windows and Mac
- Part 3. How to Convert Video to Facebook Cover Online
Obviously, Facebook has a couple of restrictions when it comes to uploading a cover video for your profile. If your movie clip fails to comply with the guidelines FB has underlined, the portal won’t accept the footage whatsoever, and you will be required to start all over again.
Therefore, make sure to convert video for Facebook cover using the following specifications:
- Dimensions: Minimum 820p x 312p, recommended: 820p x 462p (Suggestion: Object of interest in the cover video must remain with 640p x 360p of the screen so that the entire motion can be viewed on the mobile apps without getting trimmed off)
- File Size: Although it is highly recommended to keep the size of the Facebook cover video as small as you possibly can, the rumors are that the file can be as large as up to 1.75 GB. Of course, using such gigantic footage isn’t recommended as it may consume a huge amount of data, and countless minutes before it can be played on the visitors’ devices.
- Format: Even though Facebook supports plenty of formats, the most recommended ones are MP4 and MOV, not only for cover videos but for any clip that you plan to publish on to the platform
The best Facebook video cover converter that is available for both Windows and Mac, and is capable of supporting and converting files with almost any extension to Facebook compatible format is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). The program can not only convert files. It is also equipped with many other tools like video editor, video resizer, DVD and Blu-ray burner, and much more.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Compress and convert videos for Facebook with super fast speed and full quality output.
- Resize and change video resolution for Facebook easily and intuitively.
- Edit videos for Facebook with cropping, trimming, rotating, adding watermarks, applying effects, etc.
- Support 1,000+ video input formats to convert and resize for Facebook.
- Download videos from Facebook, YouTube, and other 10,000+ video sharing sites by pasting URL.
- Supports batch processing for converting and compressing multiple files at a time.
- Check resized videos with a 20s real-time preview function.
- There is a toolbox with additional functions like VR Converter, GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
You can follow the steps given below to learn how to convert video to Facebook cover video on your Windows or Mac computer:
Step 1 Click Add Files and Import the Source Video.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac/Windows PC (Windows 10 here), confirm that the Video Converter tile is selected at the top, click the symbol from the center, and use the Open box to import the source footage you want to make a Facebook cover video.
Step 2 Click Trim and Trim the Clip.
Click the Trim icon from under the thumbnail of the footage you imported to UniConverter in the previous step, use the Playhead (Skimmer), trimming handles, and Cut and Delete buttons to choose the position, eradicate unwanted intros and outros, and split and remove the unnecessary sections from the video respectively. Click OK to close the Trim box and come back to the Video Converter window saving the changes.
Step 3 Click Crop to Crop the Clip.
Click the Crop icon from under the thumbnail of the footage, confirm that you are on the Crop tab on the next box, and use the crop handles in the Output Preview window to resize the display area (or enter the values manually in the fields available under the Crop Area Size section in the left pane). Optionally, go to the other tabs present at the top of the box to apply effects and/or watermark to the video, and click OK to come back to the main window saving the changes.
Step 4 Choose Output Format and Click Convert.
Click Output Format from the top-right corner, select the Video tab from the menu that appears next, choose Facebook from the left pane, and pick the Same as source option from the right. Next, select a destination folder from the File Location field at the bottom, and click Start All to convert video to Facebook cover.
Wondershare also has your back in case you don’t want to install a full-fledged program on your computer. The company developed an online sibling of UniConverter called Online UniConverter that works on the web browser and is almost as efficient as the desktop variant of the program is. Wondershare Online UniConverter has a web-based video editor that you can access by going to Online Tools > Video Editor, and use it to trim and crop the footage to meet the specifications needed for Facebook cover video.
Once you are done with all the required editing, you can follow the steps given below to convert video for Facebook cover.
Step 1: Upload the Source Video.
After launching your favorite web browser (Mozilla Firefox for this example), if it is not already open, go to https://www.media.io/convert/mp4-to-facebook.html, click the + (Add Files) icon, and use the File Upload box to select and upload the video with the correct specifications to Wondershare Online UniConverter.
Step 2: Click CONVERT.
Ensure that FACEBOOK is selected in the drop-down list and click CONVERT to convert video to Facebook cover video.
A robust Facebook cover video size converter is hard to find. However, with Wondershare UniConverter and Wondershare Online UniConverter, you can create as many cover videos as you want because both these tools offer the simplest UI and the quickest conversion time. Therefore, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that if you are looking for an efficient and easy-to-use Facebook cover video converter, Wondershare has the best solutions in the market.