- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 export gif premiere
- 1.8 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.10 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.11 adobe video maker
- 1.12 premiere to avid
- 1.13 premiere pro h265
- 1.14 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.15 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.16 premiere prores
- 1.17 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Top 3 Facebook Cover Video Converter Online Recommended
Because moving videos make your Facebook cover more engaging and your profile more attractive, you definitely need a decent Facebook cover video converter online tool that can help you design one in the simplest possible manner. Facebook cover videos must have a minimum 820p x 312p resolution, but the recommended resolution in order to make them look better on all devices and platforms is 820p x 462p. Facebook also suggests placing your content within 640p x 360p area of the video so the actual information the clip has does not cut off while viewing your profile on a mobile app.
Since the above specifications need to be managed precisely, here you will learn about a couple of methods, including some of the most admired and widely used tools that you can use to convert video for Facebook cover online and offline.
- Part 1. Best Alternative to Facebook Cover Video Converter Online Recommended
- Part 2. Best Facebook Cover Video Converter Online Recommended
- Part 3. Other 2 Online Facebook Cover Video Converters
One of the best computer applications that make things easy when you don’t want to convert video for Facebook online is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). The program doesn’t only convert them to the Facebook supported format, i.e. MP4 or MOV., it can also let you trim and crop the videos so they can be used as Facebook cover.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Compress and convert videos for Facebook with super fast speed and full quality output.
- Resize and change video resolution for Facebook easily and intuitively.
- Edit videos for Facebook with cropping, trimming, rotating, adding watermarks, applying effects, etc.
- Support 1,000+ video input formats to convert and resize for Facebook.
- Download videos from Facebook, YouTube, and other 10,000+ video sharing sites by pasting URL.
- Supports batch processing for converting and compressing multiple files at a time.
- Check resized videos with a 20s real-time preview function.
- Toolbox with additional functions like VR Converter, GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, Cast to TV, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
You can learn how to turn your video to Facebook cover by following the steps given below:
Step 1 Click Add Files to Import a Video.
Start Wondershare UniConverter (on Windows 10 for this example), make sure that the Video Converter tile is selected from the top, click the , and select and import a video of any format using the Open box that appears next.
Step 2 Click Trim and Trim the Facebook Cover Video.
Click the Scissors (Trim) icon from under the thumbnail of the video, on the next box, use the trimming handles, Playhead (Skimmer), and Cut and Delete buttons to remove the unwanted sections from the footage, and click OK to return to the main window saving the changes.
Step 3 Click Crop and Crop the Facebook Cover Video.
Click the Crop icon from below the thumbnail of the video, on the next box, confirm that the Crop tab is selected at the top, use the handles in the Original Preview window to crop the size of the clip to 820p x 312p or 820p x 462p (or manually enter the resolution dimensions in the input fields under the Crop Area Size section in the right pane), make other adjustments as needed, optionally use the other tabs to add watermarks, subtitles, and apply effects to the clip, and click OK to come back to the main interface saving the modifications.
Step 4 Pick Output Preset and Convert.
Click the Output Format: the menu from the top-right, go to the Video tab, select Facebook from the left pane, and select Same as source from the right. Next, choose a destination location in the Output field at the bottom, and click the Start All to begin the conversion process.
Alike UniConverter, Wondershare also developed an online program called Online UniConverter that doesn’t require any program to be installed on your computer. Wondershare Online UniConverter can do almost any task that its desktop-based sibling UniConverter can. For instance, to convert video for Facebook format online using Online UniConverter, you can go to https://www.media.io/, click the ‘Online Tools’ menu from the top, choose ‘Video Editor’, upload the clip you want to convert, and use the ‘Trim’ and ‘Crop’ tabs to edit the footage to make it Facebook cover compliant.
If you already have a movie with all the required specifications, you can learn how to convert video for Facebook cover online with Wondershare Online UniConverter by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Upload the source video.
Start your favorite web browser on your computer (Mozilla Firefox here), go to https://www.media.io/convert/mp4-to-facebook.html, click the + icon from the left section, and use the File Upload box to locate and upload the video to Wondershare Online UniConverter.
Step 2: Click CONVERT to finish the process.
Make sure that FACEBOOK is selected in the to drop-down list, and click CONVERT to use Online UniConverter as online video converter for Facebook.
In addition to the above two solutions, the other 2 tools that can be used as Facebook cover video converter online are:
This Facebook cover video size converter online tool has its own online video editor and resizer and supports almost all the major formats. With these abilities, clideo can prepare videos that can be uploaded to various platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc. You can upload the source video to clideo by dragging and dropping from your local disk, or from Google Drive, Dropbox, or using its URL in case the clip is available online.
- Has built-in preset for Facebook Cover Video
- Adds a watermark to the videos that can be removed only after purchasing its subscription plan
With almost all the editing features and options present right on the landing page, Online-Convert has various presets to convert video for Facebook online, or convert them for any other social networking or streaming website platform such as Instagram, Dailymotion, etc. The tool can accept the source footages from a URL, Google Drive, Dropbox, and your local hard drive to perform editing and conversion tasks.
- Is absolutely free to use
- The webpage is overly populated with various options and plenty of unwanted ads, and all are jumbled up with each other. This sometime makes it hard to locate the feature you are looking for
Although using any Facebook cover video converter online is absolutely up to your choice and the amount of money you are willing to invest, many users around the world admire, appreciate, and use Wondershare UniConverter and Wondershare Online UniConverter to perform most of their production and post-production tasks in offline and online mode respectively.