- 1. Video Editor +
- 2. Audio Editor+
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
Best 6 FLV Editors for Windows/Mac
“How to edit FLV files? I have some flash videos that I intend to post on my various social media accounts, but they need a bit of editing. Is there any easy to use and fast FLV editor available that is compatible with Windows 10? If yes, what is the name of the software and how to edit FLV videos?”
Flash video or FLV file only works on selective platforms. For example, iOS doesn’t support Adobe Flash, which will not permit you to play FLV videos. However, you can use an FLV editor to edit or convert the file to the required format and play it on any device of choice.
If you wish to edit FLV files and do not know where to begin, follow our detailed tutorial. We have explained which tool is the best and how to edit the FLV video.
- Part 1. How to Edit FLV Files with the Best FLV Editor & Converter?
- Part 2. 5 Free FLV Editors You Cannot Miss
- Part 3. More about editing FLV Files
The Wondershare UniConverter offers you plenty of advanced features where the standard FV editor fails to deliver. The tool is compatible with all the modern-day working versions of Windows and macOS X.
Moreover, it supports as many as 1000 other media file types allowing you to change the FLV format to anyone that supports your device. The conversion speed is 30 times faster than other tools available on the internet.
The features of the Wondershare UniConverter to edit FLV files are as follows:
The Video Compressor can resize any file suitable for smartphones and similar devices.
You can edit, trim, merge, and split the videos with ease.
You can resize the 4K video using the Video Compressor.
Edit, enhance & personalize your video files, like trim/crop video, add watermarks, apply video effects, etc.
Convert videos over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more
All-in-one toolbox includes GIF maker, video compressor, screen recorder, fixing video metadata
Follow the step-by-step guide listed below after downloading the UniConverter on your respective computer:
Step 1 Import the FLV File
Firstly, run the software and select the Video Editor button. Select any of the editing features available on the list and import the FLV file.
Step 2 Customize the FLV File
Under the Crop tab, edit the video, such as adjusting the aspect ratio and area size. You can also rotate the file. Click on OK and proceed to Step 3.
Step 3 Finish Editing FLV File
If you wish to convert the FLV format, then click on Settings and select a new output format under the Video section. Click on Create and then Save to enable the file processing. After that, feel free to play the video on any device you want.
If you wish to weigh in your options before finally deciding to edit FLV files, check this section of the article. We will discuss the other top choices to edit FLV files.
VSDC is an all-purpose FLV editor that supports all the popular video and audio formats, including their codecs. Moreover, the tool works efficiently even on an outdated PC. The interface is simple to navigate, and the basic editing features are easily accessible.
- It has several useful blending modes.
- There are a wide variety of visual effects available with the software.
- It does not offer the Video Stabilization tool.
- Some Pro editing features are not available with the free version of the FLV editor.
Any Video Converter is another handy software that can edit FLV files quickly. It is compatible with Windows and Mac and offers conversion to formats that can run on the said platforms.
- It can merge multiple videos without causing harm to video quality.
- You can add as many effects as you want during the editing process.
- The rendering speed is a bit slower than most FLV editors on the list.
It is another familiar name in the video editing business. Movica supports all the top file types and lets you fine-tune the video quickly.
- It has a user-friendly interface aimed at beginners.
- It sometimes crashes on start-up.
- It is still in beta mode.
It is a plain and simple app to edit FLV files. The tool allows the users to utilize all the advanced editing options such as video transition, trim, merge, and add meta tags.
- It has a self-explaining interface.
- It is not available on macOS.
SolveigMM video editing software is a reliable option to edit videos at a fast pace. It is easy to get your way around the tool on even the oldest computer. The video quality remains the same after the editing process.
- It offers lossless video editing.
- There is a different variety of editing modes, which you can choose at the start.
- It is not free to use.
If you still have some questions related to FLV files needed to answer, check this tutorial segment. It contains the answers to those queries, which will help you become an expert FLV video editor.
1. How to edit FLV files online?
You can visit the Video Cutter & Converter online tool to edit FLV videos. The method is listed below:
- After opening the online tool on your web browser, click on Choose File tab.
- Import the FLV video.
- Edit the file and download it back to the desktop.
2. How do I combine FLV files?
The Wondershare UniConverter offers you to combine FLV files with ease. The steps listed below are simple to follow to complete the process:
- Run the UniConverter and upload the FLV files.
- Now, enable the Merge All Files option.
- Click on Convert and open the file on any media player.
3. How do I compress FLV files?
You can compress or resize an FLV file using any video editor. In that case, you can use the UniConverter and access its Video Compressor utility. The tool will reduce the file size to the maximum limit without compromising the picture and sound quality.