- 1. Convert WMV to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert WMV to MP4
- 1.2 Convert WMV to MP4 Mac
- 1.3 Convert WMV to MP4 Online
- 1.4 Convert WMV to MOV
- 1.5 Convert WMV to MOV Mac
- 1.6 WMV to MOV Converter Online
- 1.7 Import WMV to Final Cut Pro
- 1.8 Convert WMV to MP3
- 1.9 Convert WMV to AVI
- 1.10 Convert WMV to GIF
- 1.11 Convert WMV to VLC Online
- 1.12 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.13 WMV to MKV Converter Online
- 1.14 WMV to WMA Converter
- 1.15 Convert WMV to FLV
- 1.16 Convert WMV to MPG
- 1.17 Convert WMV to Apple
- 1.18 Convert WMV to WAV
- 1.19 WMV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.20 Convert WMV to VOB
- 1.21 WMV to SWF Converter
- 1.22 WMV to WebM Converter
- 2. Convert Other Format to MP4+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to WMV
- 2.2 Convert MP4 to WMV Online
- 2.3 MP4 to WMV Converter
- 2.4 Convert MOV to WMV
- 2.5 Convert MOV to WMV Online
- 2.6 MOV to WMV Converter
- 2.7 Convert YouTube to WMV
- 2.8 Convert AVI to WMV
- 2.9 Convert QuickTime to WMV
- 2.10 Convert FLV to WMV
- 2.11 Convert WLMP to WMV
- 2.12 Convert VOB to WMV
- 2.13 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 2.14 Convert MKV to WMV
- 2.15 Convert M4V to WMV
- 2.16 Convert 3GP to WMV
- 2.17 Convert MTS to WMV
- 2.18 Convert WAV to WMV Online
- 2.19 Convert WebM to WMV
- 2.20 Convert VLC to WMV
- 2.21 MTS to WMV Converter
- 2.22 Convert DAT to WMV
- 2.23 Convert VOB to WMV
- 2.24 Convert AVCHD to WMV
- 2.25 Export Final Cut Pro to WMV
- 3. WMV Tools & Tips+
WMV is a common video format highly compatible with Windows-based computer systems. However, the WMV file type often creates rather large files. If you want to upload them onto your website, it will be time-consuming. Also, the large WMV files will make your opening site annoyingly slow. To solve this problem, convert WMV files to Flash video files like SWF is a good choice. SWF files are a lot smaller than WMV video files and are ideal for uploading to websites.
- Part 1. Get the Best WMV to SWF Converter
- Part 2. Free WMV to SWF Converter
- Part 3. Online WMV to SWF Converter
- Part 4. FAQs About Converting WMV to SWF
To convert WMV files to SWF files quickly and easily, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is what you need. With it, converting any video between players, devices, and applications is a piece of cake for you. Furthermore, with its common editing tools, you can highlight your personality. Now go to its fire-new one-click interface, and convert WMV to SWF at your fingertips.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert WMV to 1000+ formats, like SWF, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360, or PS3
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert WMV to SWF With Wondershare Video Converter
Step 1 Load WMV file to the WMV to SWF converter
Click the button or directly drag and drop your desired WMV video to the program.
Step 2 Choose SWF as Output Format
Click the down arrow icon beside the Output Format option to get the full list of output formats, then choose Video > SWF and select a solution in the right.
Tips: Here, you'll also see some optimized presets for online videos, like YouTube Video, Yahoo Video, Google Video, etc. You can choose whatever floats your boat.
Step 3 Start WMV to SWF Conversion
Click the Convert button and let this Video Converter take care of the WMV to SWF rendering. This video converter is very efficient in converting, and the progress bar will show you the remaining time. When the conversion finishes, you can upload your converted files smoothly and quickly.
That's it! Free download this video converter and experience a hassle-free conversion.
# 1. Free WMV to SWF Converter: Freemake Video Converter (Windows)
It is a 100% free WMV to SWF video converter. You can free convert your WMV video and then easily embed it on the web. Also, it lets you trim, crop, rotate, add effects, and merge videos. Even you can use it to download videos from many video sharing sites at a fast speed.
1. The original video quality might lose after conversion.
2. The video conversion speed is not as fast as Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate).
In special circumstances, you may have WMV videos that you need to convert to SWF format without having to install additional converter software on your computer. If this applies to you, a good solution is to use an online converter tool. Here we'd like to recommend Office-Converter, which can help you convert WMV to SWF for free within the simple steps below.
Step 1. Open the website and then select and upload the WMV files you want to convert from your storage folder.
Step 2. Set your output format to SWF. You have the option of further customizing your conversion profile by clicking the Options button.
Step 3. When you're satisfied with your settings, click Start Convert to begin the process. After the conversion is complete, click on the Download button to save the SWF file on your hard drive.
It is worth noting that while it does a decent job of converting WMV to SWF, you are limited to the size and number of files you can convert. Conversion can also be slow when traffic is high. In addition to that, if you're looking for online converters, then you might often land on websites with full popups and other advertisements. Be careful while visiting these sites; some of them can infect your computer with malware.
1. What's the difference between SWF and FLV?
FLV: FLV is a flash video file format like MOV. YouTube, Google Video, and MySpace TV are always in FLV format. If you download a video from YouTube, you may find the file extension is .flv. You can embed FLV video to SWF and play it online.
SWF: SWF is a published flash file derived from the .fla file (the source flash file). SWF is currently the dominant format for displaying animated vector graphics on the web.
2. How to play flash videos on my iPhone or Android phones?
Many mobile devices or video editing apps don't support FLV or SWF. In this case, you can use a converter to convert videos to be compatible with your device. Or you can just install a flash video player on your device. Learn more Flash Players for iPhone and iPad here.