- 1. Convert WMV to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert WMV to MP4
- 1.2 Convert WMV to MOV
- 1.3 Convert WMV to MP3
- 1.4 Convert WMV to AVI
- 1.5 Convert WMV to GIF
- 1.6 Convert WMV to VLC Online
- 1.7 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.8 WMV to MKV Converter Online
- 1.9 WMV to WMA Converter
- 1.1 Convert WMV to FLV
- 1.11 Convert WMV to MPG
- 1.12 Convert WMV to Apple
- 1.13 Convert WMV to WAV
- 1.14 WMV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.15 Convert WMV to VOB
- 1.16 WMV to MOV Converter Online
- 1.17 Convert WMV to MP4 Online
- 1.18 Convert WMV to MP4
- 1.19 Convert WMV to MOV
- 1.2 WMV to SWF Converter
- 1.21 Import WMV to Final Cut Pro
- 2. Convert Other Format to MP4+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to WMV
- 2.2 Convert MOV to WMV
- 2.3 Convert YouTube to WMV
- 2.4 Convert AVI to WMV
- 2.5 Convert QuickTime to WMV
- 2.6 Convert FLV to WMV
- 2.7 Convert WLMP to WMV
- 2.8 Convert VOB to WMV
- 2.9 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 2.1 Convert MKV to WMV
- 2.11 Convert M4V to WMV
- 2.12 Convert 3GP to WMV
- 2.13Convert MTS to WMV
- 2.14Convert WAV to WMV Online
- 2.15Convert WebM to WMV
- 2.16Convert VLC to WMV
- 2.17MTS to WMV Converter
- 2.18Convert MOV to WMV Online
- 2.19Convert DAT to WMV
- 2.2MP4 to WMV Converter
- 2.21MOV to WMV Converter
- 2.22Export Final Cut Pro to WMV
- 3. WMV Tools & Tips+
There are many scenarios where you might want to convert an audio WAV file to a WMV video file. A common example is when you want to add photos to a song to create a slideshow clip, or add text images to make a lyrics video. Adding a visual component to sound always makes for a more interesting experience and helps to captures the attention of your audience a whole lot more.
If you use the right way, then converting WAV to WMV would be incredibly easy. In this article we will discuss the 3 most reliable methods for WAV to WMV conversion.
- Part 1. Recommended Wondershare Converter for WAV to WMV Conversion
- Part 2. Free Convert WAV to WMV with VLC
- Part 3. Online WAV to WMV Converter
The most reliable way to convert WAV to WMV is by using Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. This professional application allows you to quickly and safely perform high quality multimedia conversion. Apart from converting WAV to WMV, it also converts between 1000+ other video and audio formats. See its full features below.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices
- Inbuilt multimedia player that handles all popular formats
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Powerful video editing features like trimming, cropping, rotating, adding subtitle and video effects.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Google Chromecast, Roku or Amazon Fire
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert WAV Files to WMV with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Now follow the simple steps below to learn how to convert your WAV audio file to a WMV video.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate and add your WAV file by clicking the Add Files button, or drag-and-drop from your storage device or videos folder.
Note: Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate supports batch conversion, which allows you to convert multiple files at a time.
Step 2 Click the from the Target section, you'd have over 1000 video formats and devices to choose from. Go to Video > WMV and select a resolution in the right to choose WMV as the output format.
If you want to further customize your conversion profile, you can access advanced settings by clicking + Create Custom. But we recommend that you use our default settings that have been optimized for efficiency and quality.
Step 3 Once you are satisfied with your conversion settings, you can also change the location of the output folder for your convenience. The final step is to click Convert All to start converting WAV to WMV.
VLC is a popular media player that supports a wide range of media formats you can download for free. One of its lesser known features is its ability to convert multimedia files for playback on different devices. In this guide you will discover how to use VLC to convert your WAV audio to WMV video.
Step 1. Download and install VLC Media Player. Make sure to download it only from the official videoLAN website.
Step 2. Once successfully installed, launch VLC and navigate to Media > Convert/Save.
Step 3. In the pop up window that appears, click Add to import your WAV file to VLC, and then click Convert/Save.
Step 4. Another pop-up will appear. From the drop-down menu, select Video – WMA + WMV (ASF) as your output format.
Step 5. Next, specify your destination file location and give your file a name.
Step 6. Click Start to begin the WAV to WMV converting process.
It may take several minutes, which depends on your file size. When complete, you can access your WMV video in the location you entered in Step 5.
Zamzar is a simple, easy-to-use web converter app that handles many video and audio formats, including WMA and WMV. Instructions to convert any file are conveniently placed on the homepage.
It can convert your MP3 files to WMA in 3 quick steps.
- First upload your MP3 files by pointing to their location or by drag-and-drop.
- Next set your output format to WMA.
- Lastly, enter your e-mail address to where the converted files will be sent.
Although Zamzar is a free service and easy to use, you should note that there is often a delay in conversion time for free users, and you can only convert files that are less than 100MB in size. Batch/bulk conversion is also not allowed.