- 1. Convert WAV to Other Formats+
- 2. Convert Other Formats to WAV+
- 2.1 Convert M4A to WAV
- 2.2 Convert Opus to WAV
- 2.3 Convert 3GP to WAV
- 2.4 Convert AAC to WAV
- 2.5 Convert AIFF to WAV
- 2.6 Convert OGG to WAV
- 2.7 Convert DTS to WAV
- 2.8 Convert WebM to WAV
- 2.9 Convert SF2 to WAV
- 2.10 Convert FLAC to WAV
- 2.11 Convert MPEG to WAV
- 2.12 Convert MIDI to WAV
- 2.13 Convert AMR to WAV
- 2.14 Convert APE to WAV
- 2.15 Convert CDA to WAV
- 2.16 Convert CAF to WAV
- 2.17 Convert iTunes to WAV
- 2.18 Convert FLAC to WAV online
- 3. WAV Tools+
- 3.1 Video to WAV Converters
- 3.2 Convert WAV to MP3 with VLC
- 3.3 Convert M4A to WAV on Mac
- 3.4 Convert M4A to WAV with Audacity
- 3.5 Convert WAV Ringtones
- 3.6 Convert SoundCloud to WAV
- 3.7 WAV Bitrate Solution
- 3.8 Increase WAV Volume
- 3.9 Record WAV on Windows 10
- 3.10 Edit WAV Files
- 3.11 Cut or Trim WAV Files
How to Convert WAV to MOV with Useful WAV Converters
"What is the most effective way to Convert WAV to MOV? I am finding some issues playing the WAV audio file on my Mac's media player. I think it is because of the WAV file format of audio. For that reason, I wish to change it to the MOV format. How can I make it happen?"
Some file formats of any media file, not just audio, are incompatible with a specific device or media player. The best course of action under such a scenario is changing the file format of the audio.
However, using a reliable medium to convert the file system is necessary. The ones that don't drop the quality of the file after the process. In this post, we will discuss the top converters that can change WAV to MOV that will not compromise on quality.
- Part 1. How to Convert WAV to MOV with the best WAV Converter
- Part 2. 5 Online WAV Converters to Convert WAV to MOV Free
- Part 3. Easy Tips about WAV and MOV Files
File conversion programs installed on your system will allow you to perform the task of converting WAV to MOV effectively. You can use Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) to serve the purpose. The software is a handy media file managing tool that alters not only file format but is also a useful editing tool.
Wondershare UniConverter supports every old and new file system in the book related to videos, images, and audios. Moreover, it works equally well on both Windows and macOS computers. The interface is even more intuitive, thanks to the recent V12 update.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Support 1,000+ media formats to convert, such as MP4/MKV/AVI/MOV/MP3/WAV, and more.
- Compress videos to the size appropriate to your devices quickly.
- Burn videos to DVDs with various DVD templates.
- Transfer audio and videos from/to any device via a USB.
- There is a toolbox with additional functions, including GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, CD Burner, Image Converter, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
You can start the conversion process by downloading and installing the UniConverter on your computer. Once you had done that, follow the instructions listed below that will show you how to convert WAV to MOV quickly.
Step 1 Run Wondershare UniConverter and add the WAV Audio.
Launch the WAV converter on your computer. From the Converter section, click on or + icon to upload the audio to the interface.
Step 2 Choose MOV as the output format from settings.
Access the settings menu and click on the Video tab. Select MOV from the list. It also can be down by clicking the Output Format to choose the detailed MOV formats. You can also click on Create to custom a preferred WAV solution.
Step 3 Convert WAV to MOV successfully.
Select the new file location for the audio under the File Location option at the bottom. Then, click on Convert to start the WAV to MOV conversion one by one. Or click the Start All button to convert WAV to MOV in batch. The file conversion will merely take a few moments to finish.
If installing a file converter is an inconvenience to you or your computer system, then it is better to access the online converters. This approach will prevent any hassle of managing the software on the device. We have compiled a list of the top 5 online WAV to MOV converters that will perform the task for free.
FreeConvert is an easy to access online file conversion platform which offers to convert WAV to MOV without disrupting the quality of the video.
- It offers the service convert images, documents, and videos to a suitable format;
- The platform has a friendly UI that is easy to manage.
- The file limit condition may prevent you from converting larger files.
Inettools is a multi-lingual online file conversion service that is fast and offers a smooth platform for converting WAV to MOV.
- You can download videos from Youtube from the service;
- It also performs other effective tasks, such as offering an online calculator.
- You need to register on the platform to gain access to advanced utilities of the online converter.
Online-Convert supports every browser available on the internet to convert WAV to MOV. It offers several other services, such as image conversion, video editing, and much more.
- You can adjust the settings of the WAV audio before initiating conversion on the platform;
- It is available in several languages.
- The file conversion process could be a bit slow.
Zamzar is arguably one of the more popular online conversion platforms available. It has claimed to convert over half a billion files to the destined format since its creation.
- It is fast and reliable.
- You can convert multiple files at once with Zamzar.
- It only allows uploading an audio file worth 50MB at a time for conversion.
CloudConvert is a secure and trusted online platform that can convert WAV to MOV at a high-quality.
- It is free and supports as many as 200 formats of different media files;
- It has a smooth working interface.
- You can not upload a file past a certain limit on the online converter.
It is better to know a little about the media files that you are handling. The information could allow you to avert any file-related crisis before enabling the assistance of third-party platforms.
This section will share useful details regarding the two file formats in the discussion, namely MOV and WAV.
What is a .wav file?
A WAV file is a lossless and raw audio file format. It was developed in the early 90s by Microsoft, and since then, it has been an integral part of the Windows OS. The file size of WAV audios is normally larger than the average MP3 file. It is the reason the format is not popular among users anymore.
What is a .mov file?
It is a Quicktime audio file format that is compatible with most devices. Apple developed it mainly for its Quicktime media player. Still, it has gained quite a popularity over the years, among other platforms.
Nothing is more vital to pick a reliable platform to convert WAV to MOV. We have shared the utilities and disadvantages of the top 6 services available on the internet that can perform the task for you.
However, there is no better choice than UniConverter. It is useful to have an application that can do it all. The program offers an added advantage of managing media files such as video editing and CD burning.