- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Edit Video+
- 1.1 How to Set Aspect-Ratio
- 1.2 Top 10 Free 3D Video Makers
- 1.3 Free After Effects Plugins
- 1.4 Top 50 Music Players
- 1.5 Add Backgrounds in iMovie
- 1.6 Top 30 Flac Players
- 1.7 Add Sound Effects in iMovie
- 1.8 How to Fast Forward in iMovie
- 1.9 Top 5 Online Video Encoders
- 1.10 Top 20 Facebook Music Apps
- 1.11 Top 30 Xvid Player
- 1.12 Edit Any Format with Virtualdub
- 1.14 Top 10 Free Music Video Makers
- 1.15 Top 30 Online Music Players
- 1.16 3 Easy Methods to Speed up Videos on Windows
- 1.17 Top 3 Ways to Speed up Videos on Mac
- 1.18 Best YouTube Video Speed Changer to Slow down Video
- 1.19 Increase TikTok Video Speed When Watching or Recording
- 1.20 Top 12 Android Apps to Speed up Video
- 2. Other Editing Tips and Tricks+
- 2.1 Top 5 Apple TV Troubleshootings
- 2.2 Windows Media Player Crashes
- 2.3 QuickTime Playlist
- 2.4 Windows Media Player Plug-in
- 2.5 Torrent Links to Download iMovie
- 2.6 7 Ways to Repair Windows Media Player
- 2.7 Post Music Notes on Facebook
- 2.8 Avid Media Composer Shortcuts
- 2.9 Share iMovie Video to iCloud
- 2.10 QuickTime Plug-in for Chrome
- 2.11 Add and Share iMovie to iTunes
- 2.12 Introduction to Vine History
- 2.13 QuickTime 64 Bit
- 2.14 Windows Media Player Not Working
- 2.15 How to Use Windows Movie Maker
- 2.16 Top 10 3D Video Cameras
- 2.17 Top 5 QuickTime codecs
- 2.18 Use Windows Media Player as a DLNA Server
- 2.20 History of Windows Movie Maker
- 2.21 YouTube Video Editing Software
- 2.23 10 Hilarious Graduation Speeches
- 2.24 Free Online iMovie Alternatives
Introducing Vine: A Brief History
Would you like to know more about Vine? This is the right article that you should be reading. We will discuss the brief history of the application and how it works in this article. Hopefully, after reading this, you'll understand what Vine is for even more so than ever before.
The Mechanics Of Vine
Vine refers to a kind of video-sharing app that allows people to create and publish six-second videos. People will be able to sign up for Vine through their own Twitter account or via e-mail. These published videos can be shared through Internet portals such as Facebook and Twitter, of course. Vine also can be used to browse published videos online.
This app was set up by the trio of Dom Hofmann, Rus Yusupov, and Colin Kroll
This was done in June 2012. It used to be a standalone company until it was bought by another social media company known as Twitter in October 2012. Sources say that the company paid $30,000,000 for it.
The Vine app was officially launched on January 24th, 2013. It started as an additional application for iOS devices—the release of an Android version circulated by June 2, 2013. It has become the most popular and most utilized video-sharing application in the online marketplace in just a span of two months. This happened even with the lowest adoption rate for the app itself.
Consequently, on April 9, 2013, the Vine application became the most-downloaded free application from the iOS App Store. Recently the web version of this application was released on May 1, 2014. This was done to allow the users to explore videos on the web using the application itself.
This application specifically allows users to save a record of an extremely short video clip. This particular video clip lasts about six seconds long. The recording is usually done through the app's built-in camera. What is even more advantageous about this application is that this specific camera only records while the user is touching it. This enables a person to edit the video right there if he wishes to. It also allows them to create stop motion effects with Vine.
In recent years, other features have been added to the application itself. In July 2013, the company launched the ghost image tools, curated channels, and protected particular posts from other people's views. This means that you can now make your Vine videos private at your own leisure.
These are just some of the major details that you ought to know about Vine's history. It is one of the fastest growing online applications that you can definitely use, whether for work or personal endeavors. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download the app as soon as possible. You will definitely not regret it.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter Windows/Mac (Catalina Included)
- Convert video files to MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, and other 1,000 formats with several simple steps.
- Convert multiple video files to other formats in batch without any quality loss.
- Convert video files to optimized preset for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 90X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Powerful editing tools help customize your videos, like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles, etc.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad, and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.