- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Play Camera Videos on Devices +
- 3. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 3.1 Convert Canon MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.2 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.3 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.4 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac/Windows
- 3.7 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 3.9 Convert MTS to 3GP
- 3.10 Convert MTS to QuickTime
- 3.11 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.13 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.18 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.19 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.20 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.21 Convert HDV Video
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3.23 Convert MTS to iMovie
- 3.24 Convert MTS to FLV
- 4. Camera Video Converters +
- 4.1 Top 5 Free Online MTS to MOV Converter
- 4.2 Free MTS Converter
- 4.3 Best M2TS Converter
- 4.4 Sony Camcorder Converter
- 4.5 Top VHS Converters
- 4.6 Tod Converter for Mac
- 4.7 Free MOD Converter
- 4.8 MOD Converter for Mac
- 4.9 M2T Converter
- 4.10 Best MTS Converter
- 4.11 MTS Convert on Mac
- 4.12 TS Converter for Mac
- 4.13 TS Converter for Windows
- 4.14 MTS to WMV Converter
- 4.15 Aiseesoft MTS Converter Alternative
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 5.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 5.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 5.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 5.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 5.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 5.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 5.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 5.9 Best JVC Camcorders
- 5.10 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 5.11 Best Sony Video Camera
- 5.12 Top Sony Camcorders
TS, a.k.a MPEG transport stream, is a standard format for transmission and storage of audio, video, and data, and is used in broadcast systems such as DVB and ATSC. To convert your TS files to/from all popular formats with lossless quality in Windows 8, you need a professional and easy to use TS converter: Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) (Windows 10 supported).
TS converter for Windows 8 can take any TS video from a HDTV broadcasting file and convert them to virtuallly all popular formats, portable media players, mobile phones and PDAs. Meanwhile, converting video to TS format will not bother you any more since you download this TS movie converter windows 10. Want to edit TS file? Just use the TS editor included in this TS file converter. Common editing functions like trim, crop, rotate, merge, subtitles, etc. are all included. Now download the free trial and walk through below detailed guide.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Note: If you'd like to directly convert TS to DVD and burn DVD with sharp image and perfect audio effect, please refer to this tutorial: Convert/Burn TS to DVD (Windows 10 included).
Step 1 Add your source videos
Run this software, and you'll come to below program window. To add your videos files, there're two ways availble for your selection.
- Click Add Files to browse your file directory and select the TS videos you want to convert.
- Directly drag your TS files to its interface in batch.
When you import these files, you'll see they show as thumbnails in the left window with full file information, such as duration, size, resolution, subtitles, audio track, etc. You can rearrange the conversion order and preview them by clicking the play icon.
Step 2 Specify output format and folder
As mentioned above, TS video converter for Windows 10 can export tons of formats and presets for various devices. To access the output window, just click the icon from the Target box. Here, you can pick any SD video and audio, HD video, even 3D video as the output. For example, you can select Video > WMV.
To set the output folder, please click the Menu button on the top right corner the main interface, then select Preference > Location to specify a folder for save the converted file. When the conversion finishes, you can just fast locate those converted files. )
Step 3 Edit TS video at ease (optional)
Before conversion, you may want to split or merge some of your interested clips together, crop the black bars to full screen, or add your preferred subtitles to the output. In this situation, the TS Video Converter for Windows 10 also comes a handy TS editor to help you customize it with ease. Just click editing icons under video thumbnail to open up the edit window. Below is the screenshot.
Step 4 Begin to convert TS file in Windows 10
When everything goes as you like, just hit the Convert button to let TS converter for Windows 10 take care of the rest.
When all conversions completed, you may import the converted to your Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or other portable media players to enjoy on the go. Congratulations!