- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Play Camera Videos on Devices +
- 3. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 3.1 Convert Canon MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.2 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.3 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.4 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac/Windows
- 3.7 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 3.9 Convert MTS to 3GP
- 3.10 Convert MTS to QuickTime
- 3.11 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.13 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.18 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.19 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.20 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.21 Convert HDV Video
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3.23 Convert MTS to iMovie
- 3.24 Convert MTS to FLV
- 4. Camera Video Converters +
- 4.1 Top 5 Free Online MTS to MOV Converter
- 4.2 Free MTS Converter
- 4.3 Best M2TS Converter
- 4.4 Sony Camcorder Converter
- 4.5 Top VHS Converters
- 4.6 Tod Converter for Mac
- 4.7 Free MOD Converter
- 4.8 MOD Converter for Mac
- 4.9 M2T Converter
- 4.10 Best MTS Converter
- 4.11 MTS Convert on Mac
- 4.12 TS Converter for Mac
- 4.13 TS Converter for Windows
- 4.14 MTS to WMV Converter
- 4.15 Aiseesoft MTS Converter Alternative
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 5.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 5.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 5.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 5.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 5.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 5.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 5.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 5.9 Best JVC Camcorders
- 5.10 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 5.11 Best Sony Video Camera
- 5.12 Top Sony Camcorders
I bought the Canon Vixia HF200 (HF20) and recorded video. I removed the memory card and hooked it up to my USB adapter to load the videos into my PC. I tried importing the video file to Windows Movie Maker for editing, but failed. The file type is .MTS. What do I need to do? How do I get my videos loaded onto my pc for editing?
Windows Movie Maker cannot read MTS file. If you want to import it to Windows Movie Maker for editing, you have to convert it to other formats first, such as WMV. And it's easy to do so. All you need is an MTS to WMV Video Converter.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Quickly Convert MTS to MOV within Quick and Simple Steps
Step 1 Load MTS files
Load MTS files to the file list by clicking Add Files button on the top left corner of the interface. This MTS to WMV Converter supports batch conversion, so you can add several videos at one time to convert.
Step 2 Edit your M2TS files (optional)
This MTS to WMV Converter can help you rotate video, crop video, cut video, add various cool effects/subtitle/watermark, and even merge several videos into a big video before the conversion. All you need is to click the editing icons under the video thumbnail.
Step 3 Select WMV as output format
Click the icon from the Target box and select Video tab, choose WMV in the left sidebar and select the video resolution in the right to confirm the output format.
Step 4 Start to convert MTS to WMV
After setting the format, you can click Convert to start MTS to WMV conversion. And the the rest will be accomplished automatically by the smart software.
Now, you can enjoy your WMV videos as you wish. Of course, you also can extract the audio from your videos if you have a need. This MTS to WMV Video Converter allows you to convert audio to popular formats.
MTS is a high-definition mpeg stream video format. It is commonly called AVCHD, which stands for Advanced Video Codec High Definition. MTS is based on the MPEG-2 transport stream and supports 720p and 1080i HD video formats. It is used by Sony, Cannon, Panasonic and other HD camcorders.
Convert M2TS/MTS to MPEG: Learn how to easily and quickly convert files in M2TS or MTS to MPEG files with loss-less quality on Windows/Mac OS.
Free MTS Converter : Wondershare Free MTS Converter is especially designed for converting High Definition video (MTS, AVCHD, M2TS, TS etc) to any common video and audio format.
Convert MTS to ProRes: Want to convert MTS to ProRes for smooth editing in FCP, iMovie, or Adobe Premier? Get the best solution here.