- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Play Camera Videos on Devices +
- 3. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 3.1 Convert Canon MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.2 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.3 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.4 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac/Windows
- 3.7 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 3.9 Convert MTS to 3GP
- 3.10 Convert MTS to QuickTime
- 3.11 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.13 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.18 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.19 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.20 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.21 Convert HDV Video
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3.23 Convert MTS to DV
- 3.24 Convert MTS to iMovie
- 3.25 Convert AVCHD/M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 3.26 Convert MTS to FLV
- 4. Camera Video Converters +
- 4.1 Top 5 Free Online MTS to MOV Converter
- 4.2 Free MTS Converter
- 4.3 Best M2TS Converter
- 4.4 Sanyo Camcorder Converter
- 4.5 Sony Camcorder Converter
- 4.6 Top VHS Converters
- 4.7 Tod Converter for Mac
- 4.8 Free MOD Converter
- 4.9 MOD Converter for Mac
- 4.10 M2T Converter
- 4.11 Best MTS Converter
- 4.12 MTS Convert on Mac
- 4.13 TS Converter for Mac
- 4.14 TS Converter for Windows
- 4.15 MTS to WMV Converter
- 4.16 Aiseesoft MTS Converter Alternative
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 5.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 5.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 5.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 5.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 5.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 5.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 5.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 5.9 Best Connon Cameras & Camcorders
- 5.10 Best JVC Camcorders
- 5.11 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 5.12 The Most Popular Panasonic Cameras
- 5.13 Best Sony Video Camera
- 5.14 Top Sony Camcorders
Wondershare MTS Converter is an easy-to-use video converting software. It enables you to convert camcorder or camera files in MTS format to any video formats, including AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV and more. Audio extraction is also supported. This professional video converter gives the adequately supporting for devices like Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod, Sony PSP/PS3, Android phones like HTC and more.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Step 1 Import MTS files to this MTS video converter
First, import MTS files from your camcorder or camera to your computer. To do this, you need to run this MTS converter first and then click Add Files button under Convert tab to import MTS files from the computer.
Step 2 Select the output format you want
Click the icon in the Target section to get a drop-down list, where offers a huge variety of supported output formats neatly categorized into Recently, Video, Audio and Devie. Just select any format or device you want to convert your MTS files to.
Step 3 Edit MTS video files (Optional)
If you want to edit or retouch your MTS footage files, such as crop, split, merge videos and add video effects etc, you can directly use click the editing icons under the video thumbnail.
Crop: Drag a rectangular dotted box to select the screen area of the video you want. Instantly, you can see the video enlarged visual effect in the right preview window.
Trim: Drag and drop the two sliders at the bottom to choose the segment you want, and then hit scissor icon and OK button. In this way, you can remove any clip you don't want.
Watermark: Add image or text watermarks to make your video personalized.
Effect: Provide you with dozens of cool effects that you can apply to the video.
Subtitle: Adding subtitle files is allowed by this program.
Step 4 Start MTS conversion
Hit the Convert button in the lower right corner hand of this MTS Video Converter's interface to convert MTS files. Immediately, you can see this app is starting converting your MTS video files with a purple progress bar showing. This app will help you finish video conversion a few minutes later.
After conversion, just switch to the Converted tab and click click file folder icon to find the output files for enjoyment.
Key features of MTS Converter
- Useful video conversion – With a broad format support, the MTS converter can convert avchd MTS file to AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MOV, FLV and other format video, vice versa;
- Superb fast conversion speed – It offers 5X faster conversion speed by taking full advantage of your processor using NVIDIA® CUDATM technologies;
- Devices support – Optimized presets provided for portable devices including Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod, Sony PSP/PS3, mobile phones like HTC, Motorola, BlackBerry etc.;
- Enhance videos with edit functions – You can crop video clips, merge several MTS files into one, add your own watermarks (text/image), apply video effects to improve your entertainment.
Convert Panasonic MTS M2TS Files to Any Format : If you have recorded a lot of videos with your Panasonic camcorder, you may want to convert them for more uses. Just with a few simple clicks, you can convert your Panasonic files to any format you want in very high video quality.
Convert Canon MTS M2TS Files to Any Format : Canon MTS M2TS files can't be directly played on most applications or devices. If you want to use these files more widely, you can learn how to convert Canon M2TS/MTS files to almost any format or device easily.