- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Play Camera Videos on Devices +
- 3. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 3.1 Convert Canon MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.2 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.3 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.4 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac/Windows
- 3.7 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 3.9 Convert MTS to 3GP
- 3.10 Convert MTS to QuickTime
- 3.11 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.13 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.18 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.19 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.20 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.21 Convert HDV Video
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3.23 Convert MTS to iMovie
- 3.24 Convert MTS to FLV
- 4. Camera Video Converters +
- 4.1 Top 5 Free Online MTS to MOV Converter
- 4.2 Free MTS Converter
- 4.3 Best M2TS Converter
- 4.4 Sony Camcorder Converter
- 4.5 Top VHS Converters
- 4.6 Tod Converter for Mac
- 4.7 Free MOD Converter
- 4.8 MOD Converter for Mac
- 4.9 M2T Converter
- 4.10 Best MTS Converter
- 4.11 MTS Convert on Mac
- 4.12 TS Converter for Mac
- 4.13 TS Converter for Windows
- 4.14 MTS to WMV Converter
- 4.15 Aiseesoft MTS Converter Alternative
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 5.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 5.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 5.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 5.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 5.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 5.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 5.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 5.9 Best JVC Camcorders
- 5.10 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 5.11 Best Sony Video Camera
- 5.12 Top Sony Camcorders
If you took a video of a special event or occasion with your video cam, chances are you want to upload it on social media websites or video sharing sites as soon as possible. But what are you going to do if your video cam records video with an output file that is not compatible with most social media website players? Easy… convert it to a file that can be supported by their media players!
Most high definition video cameras have MTS format as their output format, and most video sharing sites like Facebook can't support it. One of the best software programs people use today to convert their MTS video files with is Aiseesoft MTS Converter, this is software that allows you to convert any video format to another format, and this includes MTS file formats. If you want to use this software to convert your own video files, here is a step-by-step guide of how to use this program:
Step 1 Download the Program
Download the software from the Aiseesoft official website, you can download the trial version for free or you can take advantage of the full version for only $35.
Step 2 Add the File(s) You Want to Convert
When you are done downloading and installing the software to your computer, simply double click the icon to launch it and when it's open, click the Add File button that is located just below its logo at the upper left side of the screen.
Step 3 Choose the Format
Now choose which file format you want to convert for video file(s) to, in this sample we use MPEG-4 or mp4, this format is supported by most video sharing website, so this is an ideal output format for converting your video file(s). When your video is ready, simply click the Convert button that is located at the bottom right side of the software's window.
The conversion should only take few minutes to finish, but of course, it is always depending on the size of the file you are converting, the bigger the file, the longer you have to wait for it to be converted. When it's 100% done, click the Completed – the last button at the bottom right of the converting window.
What if Aiseesoft Not Work? – Try Alternative: Wondeshare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
There will always be problems with Aiseesoft MTS converter, such as crash or not working anymore. If you want to use other converter software that is also easy (or actually easier) to use, then you can also use Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) as a great alternative to Aiseesoft MTS Converter. Just like Aiseesoft, Wondershare also does the job perfectly and more.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Comparison between Aiseesoft and Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Both offer basic editing features that help the user to enhance the video significantly. They also can be used to convert a file into almost any video file format you need or want.
Both of these video converters offer a very easy way for you to be able to play any video files you want on your device or any application that you have. As most of the devices and apps have their individual file nature preferences, having the appropriate file type for the device you are using or going to use is very important if you would like to enjoy viewing the video as how you should be.
Aiseesoft and Wondeshare Video converters don't just let you to make new files that would play on any kind or type of device you have – they could also enhance your files for the specific screen size of your device, its resolution and other specific features.
But which between the two is more reliable and supposed to be considered when looking for the best MTS file converted? Here we made a side by side comparison of both video converters when it comes to their features:
|Features||Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)||Aiseesoft|
|Optimize for Particular Devices||
|Optimize Video Sharing||
|Transfers Files to Any Video Editing Software||
|Allow Video Download from the Internet||
|Burn Video Files to CD or DVD||
So all in all, Wondershare is obviously better to use than Aiseesoft because it is more convenient to use. First Wondershare allows you to easily download any videos straight from video sharing websites like youtube and Vimeo and convert it straight from the converting software, it also allow Wi-Fi synchronization that Aiseesoft video converter can't do.