MP4 Tips & Tricks
- 1. Edit MP4+
- 2. Play MP4 on Different Devices +
- 3. Best MP4 Converters/Editors +
- 3.1 Best YouTube MP4 Converter
- 3.2 MP4 Converter without Watermark
- 3.3 Online MP4 Converter
- 3.4 Best MP4 Converter for Mac
- 3.5 Free MP4 Converters for Windows
- 3.6 Full Guide for MP4 Converters
- 3.7 YouTube to MP4 Converters for iPhone
- 3.8 2D to 3D MP4 Converter
- 3.9 MP4 Cutters
- 3.10 MP4 Trimmers
- 3.11 MP4 Encoders
- 3.12 Top GIF to MP4 Converters
- 3.13 Best MP4 to GIF Converters
- 3.14 Best JPG to MP4 Converters
- 4. Other MP4 Tips +
Although it's claimed by the official site that the Nexus 7 can play MP4 files, there are times where you'll still fail to play MP4 on Nexus 7. What's wrong with it? Why can't the Nexus 7 play an MP4 file? It's probably due to the incompatible video codec. Different MP4 files may store files with different video codecs. Nexus 7 only supports some of the various video codecs available. The other possibility might be because of the video parameters such as the frame rate, bit rate and resolution, which are not supported by Nexus 7. In spite of the incompatibilities, you'll need a video conversion to make your MP4 files fully compatible with device.
- Part 1. Convert MP4 to Nexus 7 Compatible format for Windows / Mac (El Capitan Included)
- Part 2. FAQs About Playing MP4 on Nexus 7
- Directly convert MP4 to VOB (DVD-Video ), AVI, MKV, MOV
- Burn MP4 to DVD disk to play with your DVD player at 30X fastest speed.
- Optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final.
- Edit videos with the advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles etc.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 1000+ video sharing sites.
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Why Choose Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate (Windows / Mac)
1. Convert MP4 to Nexus 7 You can simply select the Nexus 7 as your output format with the optimized preset. The converted videos will be best fit for playing back on the device.
2. Personalize Video You can trim, crop, rotate, or adjust brightness or saturation of your imported video. Even it lets you add subtitle or different effects to your video.
3. Add metadata to Video It can make all your videos like those purchase from iTunes by adding metadata (description, comment, cover, director or actor name, etc).
4. Fastest Conversion Speed You can convert a large file in just a few minutes with the 30X fastest conversion speed smoothly without any interruption.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Convert MP4 to Nexus 7
Steps on How to Convert MP4 to Nexus 7:
Step 1 Import MP4 to this MP4 to Nexus converter.
This MP4 to Nexus 7 video converter supports the drag-and-drop feature. Therefore, you can choose to drag your local MP4 files from your computer right onto the interface or click the Add Files button. Once uploaded, you'll see that added MP4 files neatly organized and stacked up.
Step 2 Select Nexus 7 as the output format
One of the biggest advantages that this software has is the built-in optimized preset for Nexus 7. It'll save you the hassle and time in researching about the best formats or video parameters for Nexus 7.
To select the optimized format, you just need to click the on the Output Format and then go to Device > Others category and choose Nexus 7.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to Nexus 7
Now, you just need to hit the Convert button on the right of this MP4 to Nexus 7 converter's interface. During the conversion, you can see the progress bar and the remaining time. When it's done, just click the Converted to locate the output files. At last, you'll need to transfer the output files to your Nexus 7 via the USB cable. You can now enjoy the media files on your Nexus 7 without any trouble.
1. Question: What multimedia format is supported by Nexus 7?
Answer: Have a quick look at the supported file formats in case you have other media files that need to be converted prior to playing back. You can also read more on how you can choose the right video converter for yourself.
- Video Files: MPEG-4, VP8, H.264, and H.264 AVC
- Audio Files: AAC, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM, WAVE, Vorbis, AMR-WB, AMR-NB
2. Question: What is the best setting for Nexus 7?