Convert MP4 to Other Format
- 1. Convert MP4 on Windows+
- 1.1 MP4 to WMV Converters
- 1.2 Free MP4 to MP3 Converters
- 1.3 Free MP4 to AVI Converters
- 1.4 Convert MP4 to YouTube
- 1.5 Convert MP4 to Xvid
- 1.6 Convert MP4 to Windows Movie Maker
- 1.7 Convert MP4 to WEBM
- 1.8 Convert MP4 to WAV
- 1.9 Convert MP4 to VOB
- 1.10 Convert MP4 to SWF
- 1.11 Convert MP4 to MPEG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2
- 1.12 Convert MP4 to MOV
- 1.13 Convert MP4 to MKV
- 1.14 Convert MP4 to M4V
- 1.15 Convert MP4 to H.264
- 2. Convert MP4 to Other on Windows+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to ISO
- 2.2 Convert MP4 to iPod
- 2.3 Convert MP4 to iPhone
- 2.4 Convert MP4 to iPad
- 2.5 Convert MP4 to iDVD
- 2.6 Convert MP4 to FLV
- 2.7 Burn MP4 to DVD
- 2.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 2.9 Convert MP4 to DV
- 2.10 Convert MP4 to Divx
- 2.11 Convert MP4 to AVI
- 2.12 Convert MP4 to Adobe Premiere
- 2.13 Convert MP4 to 3GP
- 2.14 Convert MP4 to HTML5
- 2.15 Convert MP4 to MPG
- 2.16 Convert MP4 to OGV
- 2.17 Convert MP4 to PS3
- 2.18 Convert MP4 to iTunes
- 3. Convert MP4 to Other on Mac+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to WMV on Mac
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to WEBM on Mac
- 3.3 Convert MP4 to SWF on Mac
- 3.4 Convert MP4 to OGV on Mac
- 3.5 Convert MP4 to OGG on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MP4 to MP3 on Mac
- 3.7 Convert MP4 to MOV on Mac
- 3.8 Convert MP4 to MKV on Mac
- 3.9 Convert MP4 to M4V on Mac
- 3.10 Convert MP4 to DVD on Mac
- 3.11 Convert MP4 to Divx on Mac
- 3.12 Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- 4. Convert MP4 to Other Online+
- 4.1 Convert MP4 to SWF Online
- 4.2 Convert MP4 to OGV Online
- 4.3 Convert MP4 to OGG Online
- 4.4 Convert MP4 to MKV Online
- 4.5 Convert MP4 to M4V Online
- 4.6 Convert MP4 to Divx Online
- 4.7 Convert MP4 to 3GP Online
- 4.8 MP4 to WMA Converters Online
- 4.9 MP4 to WEBM Converter Online
- 4.10 MP4 to WAV Converters Online
- 4.11 MP4 to MPG Converters Online
- 4.12 MP4 to MOV Converters Online
- 4.13 MP4 to FLV Converters Online
- 4.14 MP4 to AVI Converters Online
- 4.15 MP4 to MP3 Converters Online
iDVD MP4: How to Convert MP4 to iDVD or DVD on Windows/Mac (Catalina Included)
Sometimes we can come across the situation that iDVD doesn't let us preview our MP4 files at all. Not all MP4 files can be imported into iDVD. MP4 is a video format and differs in video codecs. If your MP4 videos fail to be added into iDVD, the reason for this is probably that the codec inside is not incompatible with iDVD. This article will recommend you with a powerful tool to help you convert MP4 to iDVD compatible formats and burn MP4 to DVD with the best iDVD MP4 alternative.
- Part 1. How to Convert MP4 to iDVD Supported Format
- Part 2. How to Burn MP4 to DVD Directly with Menu Templates
Wondershare UniConverter works on both Windows and Mac system, which allows you to convert MP4 with iDVD unsupported video codecs to iDVD recognized video codecs effortlessly. After conversion, these unsupported MP4 files can be imported successfully to iDVD for further DVD burning. You can also resolve MP4 incompatibility with other any Apple products like iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMovie and QuickTime. This DVD converter also works as the best alternative to iDVD, which can burn videos in 1000+ formats to DVD easily on Windows/Mac.
Wondershare UniConverter - MP4 iDVD Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert videos to iDVD compatible format and other 1000+ formats for different devices.
- Burn MP4 to DVD directly with the built-in DVD menu template in different themes.
- Convert DVD to MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, AVI, FLV, and more others to playback easily.
- 30X faster-converting speed without losing quality than other common converters.
- Edit videos with functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, editing subtitles, etc.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 1000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer converted files to iPhone, iPad, Android devices easily via a USB cable.
- Multiple functions: video compressor, fixing media metadata, CD burner, and more others.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to Import and Convert MP4 to iDVD on Windows/Mac
Step 1 Import MP4 video to convert to iDVD.
You can just drag and drop your MP4 video into this application. Or you can click the Add Files option to browse and add your MP4 file. This MP4 to iDVD converter supports batch conversion so that you can add as many files as possible.
Step 2 Set iDVD as an output format.
You can choose iDVD as your MP4 video output format in the output format pane. Firstly, click the Setting icon, and then choose the Editing tab and then navigate to choose iDVD, also the video resolution.
In the editing tab, there are many presets, including iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Prores and more. In the Devices tab, you can choose the iPhone, iPad, Apple, TV, etc. Also, you can see that this application supports converting to different video and audio formats in the Video and Audio tabs.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to iDVD Compatible Formats
After setting your output format as iDVD, please hit the Convert button on the right of the interface. If you want to merge your imported video clips together, just check the Merge All Files button. This video converter works at 30X fastest speed. You can finish converting your files in just a few minutes and find them from the Finished tab.
Watch Video to Learn How to Convert MP4 to iDVD on Windows 10, Similar on Mac
To burn MP4 to a DVD disc, Wondershare UniConverter for Mac is better than iDVD. With it, you don't need to face the incompatible headache problem. Just import it and let this smart DVD Creator help you burn DVD quickly and easily. And it provides lots of cool DVD menu and some common editing tools to allow you to burn a personalized DVD with your video, even photos and music. Besides MP4, you can also burn almost all video formats to DVD directly in this app.
Step 1 Import MP4 videos to burn to DVD.
After launching UniConverter, the default interface is for conversion video. Please click the DVD Burner tab. And then simply drag and drop your video.
You can select your desired menu templates by clicking on the left and right arrow, or hitting the edit icon to make more changes. Then choose the burning settings as your needs at the right panel.
If you'd like to personalize your video, just click edit options below the video to trim, crop your video, or add subtitle, effects and watermark to it.
Step 2 Burn MP4 to DVD with iDVD alternative.
Next, select the DVD burner you've connected, and click the Burn button on the lower right of the interface to start burning MP4 videos to DVD on Windows/Mac with iDVD alternative.
Wondershare UniConverter is the all-in-one video converter which can not only convert MP4 to iDVD compatible formats but also burn videos to DVD easily. What's more, if you want to convert your DVD to digital video formats such as MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, or any other, just learn how to convert DVD to MP4 easily on Windows/Mac >>.