Convert MP4 to Other Format
- 1. Convert MP4 on Windows+
- 1.1 MP4 to WMV Converters
- 1.2 Free MP4 to MP3 Converters
- 1.3 Free MP4 to AVI Converters
- 1.4 Convert MP4 to YouTube
- 1.5 Convert MP4 to Xvid
- 1.6 Convert MP4 to Windows Movie Maker
- 1.7 Convert MP4 to WEBM
- 1.8 Convert MP4 to WAV
- 1.9 Convert MP4 to VOB
- 1.10 Convert MP4 to SWF
- 1.11 Convert MP4 to MPEG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2
- 1.12 Convert MP4 to MOV
- 1.13 Convert MP4 to MKV
- 1.14 Convert MP4 to M4V
- 1.15 Convert MP4 to H.264
- 2. Convert MP4 to Other on Windows+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to ISO
- 2.2 Convert MP4 to iPod
- 2.3 Convert MP4 to iPhone
- 2.4 Convert MP4 to iPad
- 2.5 Convert MP4 to iDVD
- 2.6 Convert MP4 to FLV
- 2.7 Burn MP4 to DVD
- 2.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 2.9 Convert MP4 to DV
- 2.10 Convert MP4 to Divx
- 2.11 Convert MP4 to AVI
- 2.12 Convert MP4 to Adobe Premiere
- 2.13 Convert MP4 to 3GP
- 2.14 Convert MP4 to HTML5
- 2.15 Convert MP4 to MPG
- 2.16 Convert MP4 to OGV
- 2.17 Convert MP4 to PS3
- 2.18 Convert MP4 to iTunes
- 3. Convert MP4 to Other on Mac+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to WMV on Mac
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to WEBM on Mac
- 3.3 Convert MP4 to SWF on Mac
- 3.4 Convert MP4 to OGV on Mac
- 3.5 Convert MP4 to OGG on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MP4 to MP3 on Mac
- 3.7 Convert MP4 to MOV on Mac
- 3.8 Convert MP4 to MKV on Mac
- 3.9 Convert MP4 to M4V on Mac
- 3.10 Convert MP4 to DVD on Mac
- 3.11 Convert MP4 to Divx on Mac
- 3.12 Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- 4. Convert MP4 to Other Online+
- 4.1 Convert MP4 to SWF Online
- 4.2 Convert MP4 to OGV Online
- 4.3 Convert MP4 to OGG Online
- 4.4 Convert MP4 to MKV Online
- 4.5 Convert MP4 to M4V Online
- 4.6 Convert MP4 to Divx Online
- 4.7 Convert MP4 to 3GP Online
- 4.8 MP4 to WMA Converters Online
- 4.9 MP4 to WEBM Converter Online
- 4.10 MP4 to WAV Converters Online
- 4.11 MP4 to MPG Converters Online
- 4.12 MP4 to MOV Converters Online
- 4.13 MP4 to FLV Converters Online
- 4.14 MP4 to AVI Converters Online
- 4.15 MP4 to MP3 Converters Online
Sometimes we can come across the situation that iDVD doesn't let us to preview our MP4 files at all. In fact, not all MP4 files can be imported into iDVD. MP4 is a video format and differs in video codecs. If your MP4 videos fail to be added into iDVD, reason for this is probably that the codec inside is not incompatible with iDVD. This article will recommend you with a powerful tool to help you. You can use it to convert MP4 to iDVD compatible format, or use it as a great iDVD alternative to directly burn MP4 to DVD.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Best Video Converter for Windows / Mac (Mojave Included)
- Convert MP4 to iDVD, iPhone, iPad, iMovie and QuickTime supported video codecs effortlessly.
- Burn MP4 to DVD directly with the built-in DVD menu template in different themes.
- Add metadata (description, movie cover, comment, etc), making the video homemade or downloaded from Internet like a paid one.
- Edit videos with the advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles etc.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 1000+ video sharing sites.
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
- Part 1. How to Convert MP4 to iDVD Supported Format
- Part 2. How to Burn MP4 to DVD Directly with Menu Templates
Wondershare Video Converter for Mac allows you to convert MP4 with iDVD-unsupported video codecs to iDVD-recognized video codecs effortlessly. After conversion, these unsupported MP4 files can be imported successfully to iDVD for further DVD burning. You can also resolve MP4 incompatibility with other any Apple products like iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMovie and QuickTime etc.
Step 1 Import MP4 video
You can just drag and drop your MP4 video into this application. Or you can click the "+" button to browse and add your MP4 file.
This MP4 to iDVD converter supports batch conversion, so you can add as many files as possible.
Step 2 Set iDVD as output format
You can choose iDVD as your MP4 video output format in the output format pane. You can click Editing and then navigate to choose iDVD.
In the editing tab, there are many presets including iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Prores and more. In the Devices tab, you can choose iPhone, iPad, Apple, TV, etc. Also you can see that this application supports converting to different video and audio formats in the Video and Audio tabs.
Step 3 Start to Convert
After setting your output format as iDVD, please just hit the Convert button on the right of the interface. If you want to merge your imported video clips together, just check the Merge All Videos button. This video converter works at 30X fastest speed. You can finish converting your files in just a few minutes.
To burn MP4 to a DVD disc, Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) is better than iDVD. With it, you don't need to face the headache incompatible problem. Just import it and let this smart DVD Creator to help you burn DVD quickly and easily. And it provides lots of cool DVD menu and some common editing tools to allow you to burn a personalized DVD with your video, even photos and music. Beside MP4, you can also burn almost all video formats to DVD directly in this app.
Step 1 Import MP4 video
After launching UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), the default interface is for conversion video. Please click "Burn" tab on the top of the interface. And then simply drag and drop your video it.
Select your desired menu templates from the drop-down list at the bottom of the program window.
If you'd like to personalize your video, just click edit options below the video to trim, crop your video, or add subtitle, effects and watermark to it.
Step 2 Burn MP4 to DVD
At the top of the interface, please choose to Burn or Copy DVD. And then select to burn video to DVD Disc, DVD Folder, .dvdmedia, or ISO file. After this, you can click the Burn button on the lower right of the interface to start to burn.
And here lists video tutorial for your reference.