- 1. MOV Video Tool+
- 1.1 Best MOV Converter
- 1.2 Top MOV Converter for Mac
- 1.3 Online MOV Converter
- 1.4 Free MOV Converter
- 1.5 MOV to MP4 Converter Online
- 1.6 MOV to AVI Converter
- 1.7 MOV to WMV Converter
- 1.8 MP4 to MOV Converter Online
- 1.9 AVI to MOV Converter
- 1.10 AVI to MOV Converter Online
- 1.11 MKV to MOV Converter Online
- 1.12 MTS to MOV Converter
- 1.13 Free MOV to AVI Converter
- 2. Convert MOV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MOV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert MOV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert MOV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert MOV to MP3
- 2.5 Convert MOV to WMV
- 2.6 Convert MOV to MP3 Mac
- 2.7 Convert MOV to MP3 Online
- 2.8 Convert MOV to DVD
- 2.9 Convert MOV to FLV
- 2.10 Convert MOV to AVI Online
- 2.11 Convert MOV to AVI Mac
- 2.12 Convert MOV to MKV
- 2.13 Convert MOV to WMA
- 2.14 import MOV to iMovie
- 2.15 Convert MOV to Adobe
- 2.16 Convert MOV to WMV Online
- 2.17 Convert MOV to WMV Mac
- 2.18 Convert MOV to MPG
- 2.19 Convert MOV to MPEG
- 2.20 Convert MOV to WAV
- 2.21 Convert MOV to 3GP
- 2.22 Convert MOV to WebM
- 2.23 Convert MOV to VOB
- 2.24 Convert MOV to M4V
- 2.25 Convert MOV to SWF
- 2.26 Convert MOV to HTML5
- 2.27 Convert MOV to YouTube
- 2.28 QuickTime to Media Player
- 2.29 Convert MOV to iTunes
- 2.30 Convert MOV to QuickTime
- 2.31 Convert MOV to JPG
- 3. Convert Other Format to MOV+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to MOV
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to MOV Mac
- 3.3 Convert MKV to MOV
- 3.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 3.5 Convert WMV to MOV
- 3.6 Convert WMV to MOV Online
- 3.7 Convert WMV to MOV on Mac
- 3.8 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 3.9 Convert MPG to MOV
- 3.10 Convert M4V to MOV
- 3.11 Convert YouTube to MOV
- 3.12 Convert 3GP to MOV Online
- 3.13 Convert WebM to MOV
- 3.14 Convert AVCHD to MOV
- 3.15 Convert XviD to MOV
- 3.16 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.17 Convert 3GP to MOV
- 3.18 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.19 Convert WLMP to MOV
- 3.20 Convert VOB to MOV
- 3.21 Convert DAT to MOV
- 3.22 Convert MTS to MOV Mac
- 3.23 Convert MTS to MOV Online
- 3.24 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.25 Convert DV to MOV
- 3.26 Convert SWF to MOV
- 3.27 Convert Windows DVD Maker to MOV
- 3.28 Convert FLV to MOV
- 4. Play & Edit MOV Tips+
Want to use Windows DVD Maker to make DVDs from your MOV video files, say, video footages from your digital camera or QuickTime MOV movies? If you have tried to do this, you'll get an error message saying "The file is not a supported type." Yeah, Windows DVD Maker no longer supports MOV format. Well, what should you do if you want to burn MOV to DVD with Windows DVD Maker? The use of a reliable 3rd-party program can be solved.
For this purpose, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is strongly recommended. It's capable of converting almost any video format to any popular video & audio format, device, application with Zero quality loss. You can use it to quickly and easily convert your MOV files to Windows DVD Maker supported formats like WMV, MPEG2, etc.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Another important reason why I strongly recommend this Windows DVD Maker MOV converter is it can let you directly burn DVDs from any MOV file with ease. If you could do without Windows DVD Maker, this program is the best alternative choice to make DVDs from your MOV files. Many free and cool DVD menu templates are provided, as well as all common editting tools like cropping, cutting, trimming, joining, rotating, adding background music, picture, watermark etc are contained. Just personalize or burn your DVDs in minutes.
This article includes two parts to respectively show you how to convert MOV for Windows DVD Maker and how to directly burn DVDs from MOV step by step.
- Part 1. How to Convert MOV to Windows DVD Maker
- Part 2. How to Directly Burn MOV to DVDs by Using This App
You have to convert MOV to a friendly format for Windows DVD Maker before you import them to the application. And you can learn how to do it easily by following the guide below step by step.
Step 1 Import MOV to this Windows DVD Maker converter
First, you need to import the MOV files you want to this video converter. To do it, you can either click the Add Files button under the Convert interface or directly drag the target MOV files to this app.
Step 2 Choose WMV or MPEG 2 as the output format
WMV or MPEG 2 is the right video format that Windows DVD Maker can recognize. So, you can choose one of the two formats here. To do it, first, click the icon from the Target box and select Video tab, then choose WMV or MPEG 2 in the left sidebar and select the video resolution in the right to confirm the output format.
Step 3 Convert MOV to Windows DVD Maker
In the bottom-right side of this Windows DVD Maker MOV converter's current interface, you need to click the Convert button to start video conversion. When the conversion is finished a few minutes later, you can import the output files from the output folder to Windows DVD Maker for buring MOV with Windows DVD Maker.
You will find this app is a better program to make DVDs from your MOV files.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Burn MOV to DVDs
Step 1 Import MOV files to this app
Import your MOV files to this app in the same way above. But please note that you need to enter into the Burn interface, not the Convert interface before doing this.
Step 2 Customize a DVD menu or edit videos
Click the left or right arrow to change DVD template and select one that you prefer, then fill the blank for DVD label, menu type, aspect ratio, etc. After this, choose the destination folder that you want to Burn video to:.
Tips If you need to retouch your videos before you burn them into a DVD disc, just click the editing icons under the video thumbnail to open the editting window, where you can crop, rotate, cut videos, adjust some effect and more.
Step 3 Start DVD burning
Finally, click Burn at the bottom-right corner of the interface to let this app do the rest job. After that, just feel free to enjoy the written DVD disc on your DVD player.