How to Convert MOV (Quicktime) to VOB
Suppose you have lots of QuickTime MOV files, which may be movies or footages captured by your camera. And chances are that you want to convert QuickTime MOV to VOB for burning a DVD disk. In this case, you may search the Internet to find such an intuitive MOV to VOB converter. However, here, I want to recommend Video Converter (Video Converter Ultimate for Mac). It can act as MOV to VOB converter, as well as support DVD burning. You can use it to download videos from YouTube and more sits too. Let's take a look at its key features.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Best Video Converter for Windows / Mac (EI Capitan Included)
- Converts files 30x faster than other converters.
- Convert to Over 150 Formats Including 4K/3D.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download videos from 1000+ video sharing sites.
- Easily record streaming online videos.
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Streaming Your Media to TV.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Steps to Convert MOV to VOB with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate:
Now, let me walk you through the detailed steps on how to convert MOV files to VOB files and DVD files on Windows platform. To get you started, download and install this Wondershare MOV to VOB converter first. (For Mac users, please click there to get the Mac Users' Guide.
Step 1 Load QuickTime MOV files to the MOV to VOB converter.
In the main menu, click the button to navigate to the folder where your QuickTime MOV files are saved. And then select your wanted MOV files to import to this MOV to VOB converter. At once, you can notice these files have been added to the pane of this app immediately.
Step 2 Select VOB or DVD as the output format.
For converting to VOB from QuickTime MOV files, you just need to select VOB as the output format. To do it, you can click the Format icon in the Output Format pane, and then search and select VOB format.
Note: To burn MOV to DVD, first, you need to hit the Burn tab in Step 1 and then import files there.
Step 3 Convert QuickTime MOV to VOB or burn MOV to DVD
On the bottom-right corner of this Video Converter's main interface, there is a Convert or Burn button. Just click it to start video conversion or DVD burning.
Tip: If you want to burn DVD, before you hit the Burn button, you need to select a DVD menu template, and then insert a black DVD disc. After that, hit Burn to start DVD burning.
It's ok now. This smart app is doing the rest things for you. Of course, you can let it run in the background. When it is done, you can get a complete DVD disk with your wanted digital content, or some VOB files in the output folder.
Watch the following step-by-step video tutorial to learn how to convert MOV to VOB:
Video Converter Ultimate Resource Center
Get tutorials, how-to guides,
tips and more to convert,
burn, download and capture
any video or audio file.
- How to Convert MOV to WMV with Ease on Mac/Window (Windows 10 Included)
- How to Upload MOV(Quicktime) to YouTube Effortlessly
- How to Convert QuickTime (MOV) to MP3 With the Original Quality
- How to Convert QuickTime MOV to M4V Quickly
- How to Convert MOV (Quicktime) to MKV in Batch
- How to Convert QuickTime MOV to MP4 Fastest On Windows/Mac (Yosemite Included)
- How to Make MOV (Quicktime) Smaller Effortlessly