- 1. Convert Other Format to MOV+
- 2. Convert MOV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MOV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert MOV to AVI
- 2.3 Convert MOV to MKV
- 2.4 Convert MOV to M4V
- 2.5 Convert MOV to MPG
- 2.6 Convert MOV to SWF
- 2.7 Convert MOV to VOB
- 2.8 Convert MOV to WMV
- 2.9 Convert Quicktime to MP3
- 2.10 Convert MOV to WMA
- 2.11 Convert MOV to WAV
- 2.12 Convert MOV to Adobe
- 2.13 Convert MOV to YouTube
- 3. Other MOV Tips+
How to Convert QuickTime MOV to M4V Quickly
Are you mad that QuickTime MOV files can't play in iTunes, iPhone, iPad or iPod? So want to convert MOV to M4V, but don't know how to do it? Alright, you can find the most satisfactory answer here.
- Part 1. How to Convert MOV to M4V with Best Video Converter
- Part 2. How to Convert MOV to M4V with Free Video Converter
To convert QuickTime MOV to M4V, you can use Wondershare Video Converter ( Video Converter for Mac ). It works easily, quickly and effectively. With this MOV to M4V converter, you can resolve MOV playback problem 100% successfully and enjoy awesome digital content with the original effect on the go.
Now, let's start to learn how the smart QuickTime MOV to M4V converter works. Here we go.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Best Video Converter for Windows / Mac (Yosemite included)
- Convert videos at 30 X fastest speed and supports 150+ formats, including HD and 3D videos.
- Download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Netfix, and more.
- Easily record streaming online videos.
- Trim, crop, rotate, or add effects and subtitle to your video.
- Burn video from any format to DVD in high quality with many templates.
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OS X 10.12 (Serrie), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Steps to Convert MOV to M4V with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate:
Step 1 Add QuickTime MOV Files to this MOV to M4V converter
First, you need to import your wanted QuickTime MOV files to this app for video conversion. This app supports batch conversion, so you can load one or several files at a time. There are three optional ways to import your local MOV files to this program.
- Click the "Add Files" option on this app's left pane to load MOV files.
- Hit the button to import files.
- Drag the target files from the computer to this app.
Step 2 Select M4V as the output format
In order to make your files compatible with Apple products best, here, I not only show you how to select M4V as the output format but also set the video codec and other parameters.
In the Output Format pane, open the output format drop-down list, where we need to select M4V from Format>Video option. In the Settings window, set H.264 as its video codec, 1280 by 720 pixels as its video resolution and 30 frames per second as its frame rate. At last, hit OK.
Note: Instead of selecting M4V as the output format, there are also other options for you. This app directly offers users an optimized format for each Apple device. Each of them is not only compatible with all other Apple product but also the best one for the specified device.
Step 3 Convert QuickTime MOV to M4V
To convert QuickTime MOV to M4V, now, you just need to hit the Convert button on the bottom-right corner of this app's main interface. The MOV to M4V Video Converter also has other features like video editing etc. If you need to do some simple editing jobs like cutting, cropping, adding video effect before conversion, you can do it all directly in this smart program.
In the end, just enjoy the output files in iTunes, iPhone, iPad or iPod and so on. To find the output files, just navigate to the output folder by clicking the Open Folder on the main interface. Have a fun!
As Apple QuickTime movie format, why can't MOV be supported by Apple products, sometimes? According to the specs of most Apple products, MOV can be recognized by iPhone, iPad, Apple TV etc, but there are some limits in video codec. Your MOV files may be from various sources and differs in video codecs. MOV files with unsupported video codecs fail to open in Apple products. Below is the MOV video format supported by Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod.
Watch the Detailed Video Tutorial of Converting MOV to M4V
Though there are many paid software and programs that allow video conversion, but if you are tight on pockets and not willing to spend money, then there are a few free programs available as well. One such decent software that is free and allows converting MOV to M4V is Wondershare Free Online Video Converter.
The software is not as professional as the paid ones, but it also can easily take care of your video conversion needs and supports a decent list of formats. The common input formats supported by the software include AVI, MP4, MPG, RMVB, TOD, DV, MOD, KOV, MKV, FLV, MTS and many others. Formats supported for output include M4V, MPEG-2 PAL, OGV, AVI, WMV, SWF, 3GP, FLV, F4V etc. The converted version of the software is sent to you through email which is available for 3 days before it gets deleted.
Steps to convert MOV to M4V using Wondershare Free Online Video Converter
Step 1 Open http://www.free-videoconverter.com/ on your browser.
Step 2 Now you need to upload MOV file. Click Choose File and browse to the desired file on your computer.
Step 3 Next, you need to select an output format. Select the video and M4V format. The software also features Advanced options that allows selecting Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate and Bit Rate.
Step 4 Finally, enter your email address and click Convert. The MOV file will be converted to M4V format and will be sent through email.
- How to Convert MOV to WMV with Ease on Mac/Window (Windows 10 Included)
- Solved - Can't Play MOV Files in Windows Media Player 12/11/10
- How Do I Import An MOV File (Quicktime) to Adobe Premiere
- How to Convert QuickTime (MOV) to MP3 With the Original Quality
- How to Convert MOV (Quicktime) to VOB Easily
- How to Convert QuickTime MOV to SWF on Mac/Windows (Windows 10 Included)
- How to Convert QuickTime MOV to MP4 Fastest On Windows/Mac (Yosemite Included)