- 1. Play MKV on Device+
- 1.1 Top MKV Player
- 1.2 Play MKV on Mac
- 1.3 Play MKV on Apple TV
- 1.4 Play MKV on Samsung TV
- 1.5 Play MKV on Sony TV
- 1.6 Play MKV on LG TV
- 1.7 Play MKV on PS3
- 1.8 Play MKV on Xbox One
- 1.9 Play MKV on Xbox360
- 1.10 Play MKV to iPhone
- 1.11 Play MKV to iPad
- 1.12 Play MKV on iPod
- 1.13 Play MKV on Android Phone
- 1.14 Play MKV in VLC
- 1.15 Play MKV in Windows Media Player
- 1.16 MKV Playback Issues in VLC
- 2. Convert MKV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MKV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert MKV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.3 Convert MKV to MP4 Online
- 2.4 Convert MKV to MP3
- 2.5 Convert MKV to Audio
- 2.6 Convert MKV to WMV
- 2.7 Convert MKV to M4V
- 2.8 Convert MKV to AVI
- 2.9 Convert MKV to AVI Online
- 2.10 Convert MKV to FLV
- 2.11 Convert MKV to DVD
- 2.12 Convert MKV to MOV
- 2.13 Convert MKV to iTunes
- 2.14 MKV to MOV Converter Online
- 2.15 Convert MKV to VOB
- 2.16 Convert MKV to DivX
- 2.17 Convert MKV to MPEG
- 2.18 Convert MKV to MPEG2
- 2.19 Convert MKV to MPEG4
- 2.20 Convert MKV to XviD
- 2.21 Convert MKV to 3GP
- 2.22 Convert MKV to M2TS
- 2.23 Convert MKV to H264
- 2.24 Convert MKV to TS
- 2.25 Convert MKV to VCD
- 2.26 Convert MKV to AC3
- 2.27 Burn MKV to DVD
- 2.28 Burn MKV to Blu-ray
- 2.29 Convert MKV to SWF
- 2.30 Convert MKV to MP4 with Subtitle
- 2.31 Convert MKV to WAV
- 2.32 Convert MKV to MPG
- 2.33 Convert MKV to ISO
- 3. Convert Other Format to MKV+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to MKV
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to MKV on Mac
- 3.3 Convert MP4 to MKV Online
- 3.4 Convert M4V to MKV
- 3.5 Convert WMV to MKV
- 3.6 Convert MOV to MKV
- 3.7 Convert DVD to MKV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MKV
- 3.9 Convert AVI to MKV
- 3.10 Convert Bluray to MKV
- 3.11 Convert FLV to MKV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MKV
- 3.13 Convert OGM to MKV
- 3.14 Convert MTS to MKV
- 3.15 Convert WTV to MKV
- 3.16 Convert VOB to MKV
- 3.17 Convert RMVB to MKV
- 3.18 YouTube to MKV
- 3.19 Convert WebM to MKV
- 4. Edit MKV & Other Tips+
- 4.1 Extract Subtitles from MKV
- 4.2 Add Substitles to MKV
- 4.3 Add SRT to MKV
- 4.4 Compress MKV Video
- 4.5 Reduce MKV File Size
- 4.6 Cut MKV Files
- 4.7 Edit MKV Metadata
- 4.8 MKV No Sound
- 4.9 MKV Video Player for Android
- 4.10 MKV Converter for Mac
- 4.11 Free MKV Converter
- 4.12 MKV Player Mac
- 4.13 2D to 3D MKV Converter
- 4.14 Remux MKV
- 4.15 MKV Encoder
- 4.16 Convert MKV to FCP Mac
- 4.17 Stream MKV to TV with Chromecast
- 4.18 Import MKV to iMovie
- 4.19 Windows DVD Maker MKV
- 4.20 Convert MKV to MP4 with HandBrake Alternative
How to Play MKV on Xbox One Easily
Just like most people, maybe you're also hoping that Xbox One can support the MKV files very well, as MKV is an outstanding container with Blu-ray quality. The good news is that Microsoft has improved its support of MKV so that you can enjoy it right away, just like other common formats. However, you may have encountered various problems during the playback, such as the subtitles don't appear or can't open the files at all. If so, don't worry! Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) provides you with a quick and easy way to get the job done and you can conveniently convert MKV to Xbox One. We also offer more instructions to help you enjoy videos on TV, check this out
Xbox One is one of the most loved gaming consoles and multimedia devices among enthusiasts all over the world. It is a home video game console made by Microsoft and was launched in 2013. It is the third console model in the Xbox series, preceded by Xbox 360. It is the main competitor to other famous gaming consoles and is the first ever Xbox game console which is an all-in-one entertainment device. Xbox also offers cloud computing, facility to play MKV on Xbox One, live television programming from the set-top box and a digital tuner with the enhanced program guide and screen multitasking option for running several applications together. Features like motion tracking and voice recognition are available to be used in the graphical user interface as well as games. Users thus have a package of entertainment and utility features delivered to them while using Xbox One.
As mentioned above, if you aren't able to play MKV on Xbox One, then try to use Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) to achieve the goal easily. More importantly, you can use Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) other excellent functions too, such as the video downloader, video recorder, video converter. Find some key features as below.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file via cropping, merging, rotating, applying effects, etc.
- Convert any video to over 1000 formats, like MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any common converters.
- Download/record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Xbox One,Chromecast ,Roku, Apple TV or PS3.
- Burn MKV files to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, DVD converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
#1.Video Tutorial: Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Stream MKV to Xbox One
#2.Steps to play MKV on Xbox One using Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate):
Step 1 Set up your Xbox One device.
First set up your device and make sure that your computer and Xbox are in the same network.
Step 2 Open Media Server.
Run Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) and click the Toolbox in the top, then choose the Cast to TV under Media Tools category.
Step 3 Connect Your Xbox One.
If the video you want to stream is on your computer, make sure your smart TV is connected to the same work to your PC. And if you want to stream your video from Xbox One, you need to connect them to TV and select the device name from the device list.
Step 4 Load MKV files to Media Server.
Then click the Disk Scan or Import button to import MKV files to Media Sever. You can also navigate through the Computer option to directly locate your files.
Step 5 Cast MKV files to Xbox One.
Mouse over an MKV file and you will see an icon called Play on TV. Click this icon and a connecting window will prompt up. After several seconds, you can enjoy your MKV file on the big screen. Then you can control the playback in the window, such as adjust the volume, adjust the playing process or jump to the previous or next episode. Another great feature is that, you can click the T button to choose subtitles or even download and embed subtitles automatically.