How to Play MKV File on iPod Touch 6
- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Play MKV on Device+
- 1.1 Top MKV Player
- 1.2 Play MKV on Mac
- 1.3 Play MKV on Apple TV
- 1.4 Play MKV on Samsung TV
- 1.5 Play MKV on Sony TV
- 1.6 Play MKV on LG TV
- 1.7 Play MKV on PS3
- 1.8 Play MKV on Xbox One
- 1.9 Play MKV on Xbox360
- 1.10 Play MKV to iPhone
- 1.11 Play MKV to iPad
- 1.12 Play MKV on iPod
- 1.13 Play MKV on Android Phone
- 1.14 Play MKV in VLC
- 1.15 Play MKV in Windows Media Player
- 1.16 MKV Playback Issues in VLC
- 2. Convert MKV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MKV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert MKV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.3 Convert MKV to MP4 Online
- 2.4 Convert MKV to MP3
- 2.5 Convert MKV to Audio
- 2.6 Convert MKV to WMV
- 2.7 Convert MKV to M4V
- 2.8 Convert MKV to AVI
- 2.9 Convert MKV to AVI Online
- 2.10 Convert MKV to FLV
- 2.11 Convert MKV to DVD
- 2.12 Convert MKV to MOV
- 2.13 Convert MKV to iTunes
- 2.14 MKV to MOV Converter Online
- 2.15 Convert MKV to VOB
- 2.16 Convert MKV to DivX
- 2.17 Convert MKV to MPEG
- 2.18 Convert MKV to MPEG2
- 2.19 Convert MKV to MPEG4
- 2.20 Convert MKV to XviD
- 2.21 Convert MKV to 3GP
- 2.22 Convert MKV to M2TS
- 2.24 Convert MKV to TS
- 2.25 Convert MKV to VCD
- 2.26 Convert MKV to AC3
- 2.27 Burn MKV to DVD
- 2.28 Burn MKV to Blu-ray
- 2.29 Convert MKV to SWF
- 2.30 Convert MKV to MP4 with Subtitle
- 2.31 Convert MKV to WAV
- 2.32 Convert MKV to MPG
- 2.33 Convert MKV to ISO
- 2.33 Convert MKV to WebM
- 3. Convert Other Format to MKV+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to MKV
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to MKV on Mac
- 3.3 Convert MP4 to MKV Online
- 3.4 Convert M4V to MKV
- 3.5 Convert WMV to MKV
- 3.6 Convert MOV to MKV
- 3.7 Convert DVD to MKV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MKV
- 3.9 Convert AVI to MKV
- 3.10 Convert FLV to MKV
- 3.11 Convert AVCHD to MKV
- 3.12 Convert OGM to MKV
- 3.13 Convert MTS to MKV
- 3.14 Convert WTV to MKV
- 3.15 Convert VOB to MKV
- 3.16 Convert RMVB to MKV
- 3.18 Convert WebM to MKV
- 4. Edit MKV & Other Tips+
- 4.1 Extract Subtitles from MKV
- 4.2 Add Substitles to MKV
- 4.3 Add SRT to MKV
- 4.4 Compress MKV Video
- 4.5 Reduce MKV File Size
- 4.6 Cut MKV Files
- 4.7 Edit MKV Metadata
- 4.8 MKV No Sound
- 4.9 MKV Video Player for Android
- 4.10 MKV Converter for Mac
- 4.11 Free MKV Converter
- 4.12 MKV Player Mac
- 4.13 2D to 3D MKV Converter
- 4.14 Remux MKV
- 4.15 MKV Encoder
- 4.16 Convert MKV to FCP Mac
- 4.17 Stream MKV to TV with Chromecast
- 4.18 Import MKV to iMovie
- 4.19 Windows DVD Maker MKV
- 4.20 Convert MKV to MP4 with HandBrake Alternative
- 4.21 What is an MKV File
I have a bunch of amazing MKV files and want to play them on my iPod touch 4 on the go, but it's not capable of doing this, can anyone shed some light on it?
Have tried much software to transfer the MKV/HD MKV videos to iPod Touch 5g, but of low quality, is there any other software to solve this problem and help me out? I want to keep the video quality as best I can.
Does iPod Touch 6 support MKV video format? Can I play MKV on iPod Touch 6 without problems?
Maybe you're also facing such troubles and sweating over to find a way out, luckily, now playing MKV on iPod Touch 6/5/4 is not as difficult as you imagine. Read on you'll know more about iPod Touch 6 MKV video playback, and we will share with you the best way to put MKV files on iPod Touch 6.
What is MKV File
MKV, short for Matroska Video, is commonly used for high-definition video files. It's increasing in popularity and likely to become the leading video container for HD videos. Nowadays, box-office movies that are delivered over the Internet are widely in MKV format.
What Formats iPod Touch 6/5/4 Support
As one of the hottest portable devices on the market, iPod Touch supports MPEG-4 (MP4), M4V and MOV with some certain limitations.
What is the Best Solution to Play MKV Files on iPad Touch
Without mincing words, we'd like to recommend you a powerful and trustworthy video converter directly-Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), which features on powerful video conversion capability and ultra-fast speed (90X faster conversion). Moreover, it provides an optimized preset for iPod to make your MKV to iPod task even easier.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Play MKV on iPod Touch 6
- Directly convert MP4 to VOB (DVD-Video ), AVI, MKV, MOV and 1000+ other formats.
- Burn MP4 to DVD to play with your DVD player at 90X fastest speed.
- Optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final.
- Edit videos with advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles, etc.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 1000+ video sharing sites.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert MKV to iPod Touch Losslessly
First of all, download and install this professional MKV to iPod converter to your computer, then follow the detailed instructions below. Note there're Windows and Mac version for your selection, make sure you're downloading the right version, and this article takes Windows version as an example.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Convert MKV to iPod Touch
Step 1 Add MKV Files to Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Launch Wondershare MKV to iPod video converter, then drag and drop your MKV files directly into the main interface to import them to the software, they'll show as thumbnails. There you can adjust the video order, assign the output file name and preview converted iPod-supported videos.
Step 2 Choose Output Video Format for iPod
Click the drop-down list of Setting, and there're a variety of video and audio formats to choose from, then select one from the pop-up format list. Here you'd select MP4, M4V(iPod-friendly formats) under Video.
Or you can also Choose presets for your Apple Devices (the optimized presets usually work great).
Step 3 Customize MKV Videos for Your iPod (Optional)
Apart from the essential converting functions, Wondershare MKV to iPod converter also enables you to enhance your converted MKV videos before being transferred to iPod Touch. Click edit options below the chosen videos, and then a window would pop up where you'll find editing tools like Trimming, Cropping, Video Adjustments, Subtitle and Watermark available for use.
Step 4 Start MKV to iPod Conversion
Having all settings and customizations done, hit the Convert button to start MKV to iPod conversion. And you can tell the remaining time through the progress bar.