- 1. Play MKV on Device+
- 1.1 Top MKV Player
- 1.2 Play MKV on Mac
- 1.3 Play MKV on Apple TV
- 1.4 Play MKV on Samsung TV
- 1.5 Play MKV on Sony TV
- 1.6 Play MKV on LG TV
- 1.7 Play MKV on PS3
- 1.8 Play MKV on Xbox One
- 1.9 Play MKV on Xbox360
- 1.10 Play MKV to iPhone
- 1.11 Play MKV to iPad
- 1.12 Play MKV on iPod
- 1.13 Play MKV on Android Phone
- 1.14 Play MKV in VLC
- 1.15 Play MKV in Windows Media Player
- 1.16 MKV Playback Issues in VLC
- 2. Convert MKV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MKV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert MKV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.3 Convert MKV to MP4 Online
- 2.4 Convert MKV to MP3
- 2.5 Convert MKV to Audio
- 2.6 Convert MKV to WMV
- 2.7 Convert MKV to M4V
- 2.8 Convert MKV to AVI
- 2.9 Convert MKV to AVI Online
- 2.10 Convert MKV to FLV
- 2.11 Convert MKV to DVD
- 2.12 Convert MKV to MOV
- 2.13 Convert MKV to iTunes
- 2.14 MKV to MOV Converter Online
- 2.15 Convert MKV to VOB
- 2.16 Convert MKV to DivX
- 2.17 Convert MKV to MPEG
- 2.18 Convert MKV to MPEG2
- 2.19 Convert MKV to MPEG4
- 2.20 Convert MKV to XviD
- 2.21 Convert MKV to 3GP
- 2.22 Convert MKV to M2TS
- 2.23 Convert MKV to AVCHD
- 2.24 Convert MKV to H264
- 2.25 Convert MKV to TS
- 2.26 Convert MKV to VCD
- 2.27 Convert MKV to AC3
- 2.28 Burn MKV to DVD
- 2.29 Burn MKV to Blu-ray
- 2.30 Convert MKV to SWF
- 3. Convert Other Format to MKV+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to MKV
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to MKV on Mac
- 3.3 Convert MP4 to MKV Online
- 3.4 Convert M4V to MKV
- 3.5 Convert WMV to MKV
- 3.6 Convert MOV to MKV
- 3.7 Convert DVD to MKV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MKV
- 3.9 Convert AVI to MKV
- 3.10 Convert Bluray to MKV
- 3.11 Convert FLV to MKV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MKV
- 3.13 Convert OGM to MKV
- 3.14 Convert MTS to MKV
- 3.15 Convert WTV to MKV
- 3.16 Convert VOB to MKV
- 3.17 Convert RMVB to MKV
- 3.18 YouTube to MKV
- 4. Edit MKV & Other Tips+
- 4.1 Extract Subtitles from MKV
- 4.2 Add Substitles to MKV
- 4.3 Add SRT to MKV
- 4.4 Compress MKV Video
- 4.5 Reduce MKV File Size
- 4.6 Cut MKV Files
- 4.7 Edit MKV Metadata
- 4.8 MKV No Sound
- 4.9 MKV Video Player for Android
- 4.10 MKV Converter for Mac
- 4.11 Free MKV Converter
- 4.12 MKV Player Mac
- 4.13 2D to 3D MKV Converter
- 4.14 Remux MKV
- 4.15 MKV Encoder
- 4.16 Convert MKV to FCP Mac
- 4.17 Stream MKV to TV with Chromecast
- 4.18 Import MKV to iMovie
- 4.19 Windows DVD Maker MKV
- 4.20 Convert MKV to MP4 with HandBrake Alternative
How to Burn MKV to DVD on Mac
Whether you are a PC or Mac user, it comes a time when you need to convert various videos files to different output formats. For instance, you may want to burn MKV files to DVD for playing on your DVD player. To play your MKV videos with DVD, you need to convert MKV to DVD. Moreover, MKV to DVD burning also facilitates creating a physical backup and collection of your videos. If you are looking for an all-in-one MKV to DVD converter for Mac or Windows, then you do not have to look any longer. This article will list the easy steps on how to burn a MKV file to DVD on Mac.
Part 1. Best Way to Burn MKV to DVD on Mac
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is the most impressive video converter among all converters on the Internet. The program allows users to convert a variety of formats to nearly any output format. The conversion speed is incredible, and you can convert as many files as you want at the same time without any limitation. It is the best tool that will support the conversion of MKV to DVD without causing any quality loss. Though the name may depict that this tool is a video converter, it helps in performing other valuable functions.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best MKV to DVD Converter Mac/Windows
- Burn MKV and other 1000+ formats to DVD including MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
- 30X faster converting speed and higher quality output than other common converters.
- Burn videos with free menu templates and background picture/music customization.
- Convert DVD to videos for easy playback on any devices without losing quality.
- Built-in video editor to trim, crop videos, add subtitles, apply effects, and more others.
- Convert videos to ISO image files, Blu-ray disc or DVD folder.
- Download videos from YouTube and online sites to burn to DVD.
- All-in-one video tool: video compressor, video converter, GIF maker, screen recorder, image converter, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on How to Burn A MKV to DVD on Mac
Step 1 Run Wondershare UniConverter Mac and import MKV videos.
Open the software on your Mac and click on the +Add Files button from the Burn section to load MKV videos to be burned. You can drag and drop the files as well. Videos from Converted and Downloaded section of the software can also be added for burning DVD.
Step 2 Select DVD templates.
After the MKV files are added to the interface, you need to select the template design. On the right-side panel you can check the available designs by moving the left and the right arrow. Design name and a thumbnail image will be shown.
Click on the Editing icon next to the template name will open a pop-up window that can be used to check more designs and to add background image or music to the disc.
Step 3 Customize MKV to DVD settings.
Next, give a name to your disc at the DVD Label tab. Also choose the desired options for Menu Type, Aspect Ratio, TV Standard, and Quality from the drop-down options.
Step 4 Burn MKV to DVD on Mac.
Insert a black DVD into your Mac system and then select the disc option at the Burn video to: tab on the top-right corner. Finally, click on the Burn button to start burning MKV to DVD on Mac quickly.
Part 2. How to Burn MKV to DVD Mac Free
A number of freeware tools for burning videos to DVD are available. These software are free to install and use and offers basic disc burning features. Know about the popular tools in the category for your Mac system.
Developed by Apple, iDVD is an app for the Mac users that facilitates creating and authoring of the DVD discs. QuickTime movies, digital photos, and MP3 music files can be burned to a disc that can be played on a commercial DVD player. If iDVD app is present on your Mac system, follow the below steps for burning MKV videos to a DVD.
How to burn MKV to DVD using iDVD on Mac
Step 1: Launch the iDVD app on your Mac and insert a blank DVD into your Mac drive
Step 2: On the app interface, select the menu theme. You can also customize the menu by adding music or pictures
Step 3: Drag and drop the MKV video that you want to burn at the DVD menu area
Step 4: Finally, click on the Burn button to start the process
2. Wondershare Free Video Converter
This is the free version of the UniConverter Ultimate software that also allows burning MKV as well as other video files to a DVD disc in a quick and simple manner. The videos can also be burned to an ISO file or a DVD folder in high quality. Option for customizing the disc menu using DVD templates is there. The software works on Windows and Mac system and the processed files comes with a watermark.
Steps to burn MKV to DVD Free on Mac
Step 1: Launch the software on your PC. Select the Burn section and click on +Add Files button to import MKV videos
Step 2: From the right-hand side of the software interface choose the desired template design by moving the right and the left arrows.
Step 3: Enter a DVD name and choose settings for Menu Type, Aspect ratio, TV Standard, and Quality.
Step 4: At the Burn video to: tab on the top-right corner, select the DVD option and then finally click on the Burn button to start the process.