- 1. Convert M4V to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert M4V to MP4 on Mac
- 1.2 Convert M4V to MP3
- 1.3 Convert M4V to MOV
- 1.4 Convert M4V to DVD On Mac/Windows
- 1.5 Convert M4V to AVI for Mac/Windows
- 1.6 Convert M4V to MPG
- 1.7 Convert M4V to WMV
- 1.8 Convert M4V Files on Windows/Mac
- 1.9 Convert M4V to iPhone
- 1.10 Convert M4V to MKV
- 1.11 Convert M4V to WAV
- 1.12 Convert M4V to GIF
- 1.13 Convert M4V to iTunes
- 2. Convert Other Format to M4V +
- 3. Tips & Tricks+
- 3.1 Import M4V to iMovie
- 3.2 Add Metadata to Your M4V
- 3.3 Converters for M4V to MP4 Conversion
- 3.4 Tips for Playing M4V Videos
- 3.5 Free M4V Player to Play M4V Files
- 3.6 M4V Player for Android
- 3.7 Play M4V on Windows
- 3.8 Play M4V on PS3
- 3.9 M4V Converter for Mac
- 3.10 Top 5 M4V Compressors
- 3.11 Top M4V Converters for iTunes
- 3.12 Convert M4V to MP4 Handbrake
- 3.13 Top 4 M4V Editors
- 3.14 Convert M4P to MP3 Online
- 3.15 Convert M4P to M4A
- 3.16 Convert M4P to WAV
- 3.17 TOP M4P Player
- 3.18 TOP M4P Converters
- 3.19 YouTube to iTunes
M4V to WAV: How to Convert M4V to WAV on Windows/Mac
The majority of the M4V video comes with Apple's DRM protection that prevents the file playback on regular players, mobile phones, and other non-Apple devices. If you want to play only the audio/music part of your M4V video, conversion to a flexible format like WAV is required. For helping you convert M4V to WAV, this article lists the top 5 best M4V to WAV converters online free and for Windows/Mac so that you can enjoy your M4V files in WAV easily.
- Part 1. Simple Steps to Convert iTunes M4V to WAV without Losing Quality
- Part 2. Other Tools to Convert DRM Free M4V to WAV Online Free
Part 1. Simple Steps to Convert iTunes M4V to WAV without Losing Quality
A professional tool that helps to convert M4V to WAV without losing quality is Wondershare UniConverter. This desktop-based program can be installed on your Windows or Mac system in a few simple steps, after which it facilitates a fast and high-quality conversion. Using the software, you can convert iTunes M4V files to WAV and an array of video and audio formats. Read the following parts to learn more features and the simple steps about Wondershare UniConverter.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best M4V Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert iTunes M4V to WAV and other 1000+ video and audio formats without losing quality.
- Transfer converted files to iPhone/Android/External devices easily via a USB cable.
- Optimized presets for easy playback on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, and any other devices.
- Powerful video editing features like trimming, cropping, rotating, adding subtitles and effects, etc.
- Burn M4V to DVD with built-in menu templates, creating a professional DVD.
- Convert files at up to 30 times faster than common free and online converters.
- Download/record online videos from over 10,000 sites like YouTube.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Watch Video to Convert M4V to WAV on Windows, Similar on Mac
Steps to Convert iTunes M4V to WAV Mac using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add M4V video to the converter.
Download, install, and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your PC/Mac. Browse and import the local M4V files by clicking on the button on the Video Converter section. Files can also be dragged and dropped directly. Multiple files for batch processing can be added.
Step 2 Choose WAV as the output format.
Open the drop-down option at Output Format at the top-right corner of the interface. From the Audio tab, choose WAV as the target format. Also, choose the desired file quality.
Step 3 Convert M4V to WAV Mac
Click on the Start All button to start processing and converting the added videos to the desired WAV format. Files on Mac can be located at the destination folder selected at the File Location tab. The Finished tab on the interface can be used for managing the converted files.
Part 2. Other Tools to Convert DRM Free M4V to WAV Online Free
A decent number of online programs are available to convert DRM-free M4V videos to WAV format. These are free and simple tools that need no software installation. Below listed are some of the popularly used online programs.
1. Online UniConverter (originally Media.io)
This online conversion tool supports converting all types of video formats, including M4V, to a list of popular audio and video files. 2 files at a time can be processed using the program that works from the browser window. The converted files can be downloaded to the PC or can be saved to a Dropbox account.
M4V files on your computer, URL, and cloud storage account can be added to the Convertio's interface for conversion to the popular image, audio, and video formats, including WAV. At a time, the program supports processing two files, and post-conversion, the files can be saved to your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive account.
With CloudConvert, DRM-free M4V videos on your system, URL, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box can be added to the interface for conversion to the popular image, audio, and video formats. With the tool, the added file can be trimmed of unwanted parts, and there is also the option to edit the audio codec, frequency, bitrate, and channels. The processed files can be saved to your system or to cloud storage accounts.
This is free to use software that allows conversion between all popular formats. Up to 5 M4V videos with a combined file size of 300MB can be added to the program for the process. The user interface is simple, where you just need to load the file and choose the target format. Upon conversion, the files can be downloaded to your PC at the desired location.