- 1. Convert M4V to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert M4V to MP4 on Mac
- 1.2 Convert M4V to MP3
- 1.3 Convert M4V to MOV
- 1.4 Convert M4V to DVD On Mac/Windows
- 1.5 Convert M4V to AVI for Mac/Windows
- 1.6 Convert M4V to FLV
- 1.7 Convert M4V to MPG
- 1.8 Convert M4V to WMV
- 1.9 Convert M4V Files on Windows/Mac
- 1.10 Convert M4V to iPhone
- 1.11 Convert M4V to MKV
- 2. Convert Other Format to M4V +
- 3. Tips & Tricks+
- 3.1 Import M4V to iMovie
- 3.2 Add Metadata to Your M4V
- 3.3 Desktop vs Online M4V to AVI Converter
- 3.4 Tips for Playing M4V Videos
- 3.5 Free M4V Player to Play M4V Files
- 3.6 M4V Converter for Mac
- 3.7 Top 5 M4V Compressors
- 3.8 Top 5 Online M4V Converters
- 3.9 Top M4V Converters for iTunes
- 3.10 M4V to VOB Converter
- 3.11 Converters for M4V to MP4 Conversion
Wondershare M4V Converter is a professional M4V video converter, which not also allows you to convert any video to M4V easily, but also help you convert M4V files to almost all popular video and audio formats like MOV, AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, 3GP, MP3 etc. What’s more, it's the best iTunes M4V video converter, capable of converting purchased iTunes M4V files for playback on any iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, Android phones and more devices.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert video to 1,000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Steps on How to Convert Any Video to M4V:
Step 1 Add files to the M4V converter.
After launching this M4V video converter, you need to import files you want to convert. To do it, you can go to click Add Files button to browse your computer hard disk to find and load your files, or directly import them by a simple drop-and-drop. This app supports almost all popular video formats.
Step 2 Choose an output format.
This app contains nearly all popular output formats, such as M4V, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF, MP3 and so on. According to your requirement, just select M4V or other formats as the output format. If you convert to or from M4V files just for playback on some device, you can also choose a directly-optimized format for the device. To do it, just select one according to your device model.
To open the output format list, just click the inverted triangle beside Convert all files to and select Video category, and choose M4V and then the resolution.
If you want to burn video to DVD, first, you need to import files in the Burn interface. After it, you can select a DVD menu and then click the Burn button in the bottom-right corner of the interface to start DVD burning. Learn more here >
If you want to do some editing jobs before conversion, just hit one of the Editing options, where you’re provided with some common editing tools. Learn more here >
Step 3 Convert M4V conversion.
At last, you just need to click the Convert All button to let the M4V converter convert your files to the format you want. After conversion, you can find the converted files according to the Destination path.
Key Features of M4V Converter
- Convert M4V files to almost any other formats effortlessly.
- Convert to M4V files from any other videos to play in iTunes, iPhone, iPod, iPad and AppleTV etc.
- Extract audio from M4V files with the audio quality intact.
- Support DVD burning and DVD converting like M4V to DVD and DVD to M4V.
- More features like video editing etc.