- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
Samsung Galaxy is no doubt one of the most ranked smartphone in the market. They come with brilliant features that would blow your eyes. Of course, music capability is one among these features that make it amass many devotees across the globe. With the many video sharing sites, video downloading has been made easier. In this article, you shall be guided on 2 practical ways to play downloaded YouTube FLV video on Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4.
- Part 1. Free Way to Play YouTube FLV on Galaxy S6/S5/S4
- Part 2. Ultimate Quick Way to Watch YouTube FLV on Galaxy S6/S5/S4
Before getting started with the free step-by-step guide, you'd better know the following 2 free video downloader and converter tools first.
1. Freemake Converter
Freemake Converter is one among the best video downloader tool you can ever think of. This tool is easy to use and features an intuitive interface. It is compatible with several popular video and audio formats. Various hot devices are supported including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple devices, and Android among others. You can download online videos with ease from sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and other more than 50 sites to be precise. Furthermore, you can edit your videos and create audio visualizations and upload your videos to YouTube quite easily. With the support of CUDA and DXVA, the conversion speed is made 10X faster.
2. Zamzar Video Online Downloader
Zamzar is easy to use online converter that can save you from online video conversion problems. It supports many popular formats and is capable of converting them within at a faster speed. Its instructions are clear and hence is an absolute no-brainer tool.
Step 1 Install and run the Freemake software on your PC
Ensure you have Freemake Converter on your PC. Find its icon and run it.
Step 2 Activate One-click Download mode
One the upper right- hand corner of this program’s window, enable this mode. Also perform some settings for the input quality, action, and destination of your video.
Step 3 Paste the video URL
Copy the link of the respective video you would like to download then click on the “Paste” button. Paste your URL link here. The download process should then start. You will have to wait a little bit, and the process shall complete. Your video shall be ready for watching.
Step 4 Select the download YouTube video
Click the “Choose Files” button. This should lead you to the Files Explorer from where you can upload the file of interest.
Step 5 Choose the format of your output file
Click the option labeled “Convert files to”. A drop-down list shall be displayed. From this list, select a format compatible with Samsung galaxy like MP4.
Step 6 Supply your email address
You are provided with a box to enter your email address so as to receive the converted files.
Step 7 Convert your file
Click the “Convert” button at the bottom of the window. The conversion will then begin.
Step 8 Import converted YouTube FLV video to your galaxy for watching
Using a USB or a Wi-Fi, connect your computer to your Samsung Galaxy. Select the video from the saved folder and send them to the device.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is such a fascinating and wonderful video downloader, converter, and editer capable of solving the aforementioned related issues with great ease. You can burn and convert your videos/DVDs between almost all video formats in a tremendous speed, which cease you from limiting your video entertainment options on your device. It translates the versatility of your movies by allowing you to convert to popular formats including MP4, AVI, FLAC, FLV, 3GP, MKV, MPG, etc., and to download videos from various video sharing sites such as YouTube, Yahoo, Myspace, CNN and Google only to mention but a few.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Play YouTube Video on Galaxy Using Wondershare Video Ultimate Converter
Step 1 Click download tab on top
Launch the Wondershare Video Ultimate program on your PC. On the top of the window, click on the “Download” tab just near the video so as to directly download the current video.
Step 2 Add URL to paste your desired YouTube video URL
On the top left of the interface, locate the button labeled “Add URL”. This is where you shall paste the URL link of the video you would like to download. This means that you have to copy the URL link first then paste on the space provided when you click on the “Add URL” button. Click “OK” and the download process shall immediately begin. This should take less time to complete.
Step 3 Set "save as format" from device > Samsung and choose the right galaxy model
Once the download is complete, go to the “Output Format” button and click on the “Device” option. You should see a list of devices displayed. From this list, identify Samsung and choose the right galaxy model. It is crucial to select the right file format from devices to ensure compatibility with the loaded file. Once the device selection is satisfactory, the next move is to select a destination for your video. This would depend on your choice, perhaps a convenient place. Click on the “Convert” to begin the conversion of your Samsung Galaxy videos.
Step 4 Go to the save path to get the YouTube video and import to your device.
Once the conversion process ends, you can trace the output video file in the output folder you specified. To transfer your video file to your computer, make sure there is some form of connection between the computer and your device.