- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
- 4.17 What is an FLV File
Xbox One or Xbox 360 is widely-favored by receiving and streaming videos from your computer. Still, FLV video files cannot be played or opened by them as it's designed mainly for web playback or for sharing on the websites and incompatible with Xbox consoles. The corresponding solution to play FLV videos is converting them to Xbox supported formats. Then it would help if you found a suitable video converter that converts FLV file without any quality loss. The article below lists 4 powerful video converters for you and the procedures that you should follow while converting your FLV files.
- Part 1. 3 Free Video Converter Tools to Convert FLV to Xbox
- Part 2. The Most Recommended FLV to Xbox Converter to Play FLV Video
- Part 3. Xbox One Supported Video Formats (Optional)
Zamzar is a free web-based application that converts video and audio formats into different output formats. It supports more than 1200 conversions, and it lets you convert to formats that are compatible with your media player, device, or game consoles such as Xbox. Zamzar can convert your FLV file to an output format supported by your Xbox One without downloading or installing any app on your computer. It supports almost any browser, and you can use it without the limitations on the browser type. Zamzar entails three simple steps to do the conversion.
Step 1 Select the file or the URL of the file to convert.
Step 2 Select the format to convert to.
Step 3 Enter the email address to receive the converted files.
Step 4 Convert your files.
Online convert supports the conversion of images, videos, and audio files by just uploading them form your computer. The tool lets you convert your file depending on your device, and you can also convert to output formats that can be supported by your device, including Xbox One. The application can only convert files up to 100MB. The steps include selecting the target format > choose output format > Convert.
It doesn't take a genius to notice that online converters mentioned above have some shortcomings such as:
- File size limit- Zamzar supports files up to 50MB, while the free online Converter and the Online Convert support file size up to 100 MB.
- All three online converters require an internet connection to function.
- Most online converters send the converted file to the email, which may take time to show, and sometimes it may fail to download.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is the most recommended solution to play FLV on Xbox one. The application converts almost any video file without any limitations on size. It does not need the Internet connection, and it converts files 30 times faster than other converters.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 150+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- It has a 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from video sharing sites.
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
The Wondershare Converter Ultimate offers 2 ways to convert FLV to Xbox for your selection.
1. Quickly Convert FLV to Xbox One Compatible Format
Step 1 Add the FLV file to the program.
Add the files by dragging and dropping them to the program or by going to “Add Files” on windows and “File” > Load Media Files on Mac.
Step 2 Choose the output format supported by Xbox One.
On the "Output Format," choose file formats such as AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, and any other file format supported by Xbox One to be the output format.
Step 3 Convert FLV to the selected format.
Click the “Start All” button to convert FLV to Xbox One format.
2. Directly Convert FLV to Preset Xbox one
Step 1 Add FLV to the converter.
You can drag the FLV file and drop it into the app, or you can add them by clicking on the “File” menu and then choose “Load Media Files.”
Step 2 Choose Xbox One preset.
Choose the Xbox One presets by going to "Device," then click “Game” and choose “Xbox One.” Wondershare Converter will convert to formats supported by your device even when you do not know the files that are supported by Xbox One.
Step 3 Convert to Xbox One preset.
Click "Convert," and the Wondershare Video converter will convert the FLV with fast speed.
* Some of the above codec formats may need to be supported by system.
To convert FLV to Xbox one formats, you must know the supported Xbox formats.
|Xbox One Supported Formats||File extensions||Containers||Video Profiles||Video bit rate|
|WMV (vc-1) Support|