- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to 3GP
- 2.11 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.12 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.13 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.14 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.15 Convert FLV to iPad
- 2.16 Convert FLV to iTunes
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
Xbox one or Xbox 360 is widely-favored by receiving and streaming videos from your computer, but FLV video files cannot be played or opened by them as it's designed mainly for web playback or for sharing on the websites and imcompatible with Xbox consoles. The corresponding solution to play FLV videos is converting them to Xbox supported formats. Then you need to find a suitable video converter that converts FLV file without any quality loss. The article below lists 4 powerful video converters for you and the procedures that you should follow while converting your FLV files.
- Part 1. 3 Free Video Converter Tools to Convert FLV to Xbox
- Part 2. The Most Recommended FLV to Xbox Converter to Play FLV Video
- Part 3. Xbox One Supported Video Formats (Optional)
Zamzar is a free web-based application, which converts video, and audio formats into different output formats. It supports more than 1200 conversions and it lets you convert to formats that are compatible with your media player, device or game consoles such as Xbox. Zamzar can convert your FLV file to an output format, which is supported by your Xbox on without downloading or installing any app in your computer. It supports almost any browser and you can use it without the limitations on the browser type. Zamzar entails three simple steps to do the conversion.
Step 1 Select the file or the URL of the file to convert.
Step 2 Select the format to convert to.
Step 3 Enter the email address to receive the converted files.
Step 4 Convert your files.
The free online video converter helps convert media files from one format to another, and it can help convert FLV video files to Xbox one supported formats. Most importantly, the program is free, and you just need to upload the file that you want to transform, and the software will convert it to you. The converted fil is received by email and email contains a URL to download the converted file. The steps of converting videos using Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) are below.
Step 1 Upload the video you want to convert.
Step 2 Select the output format.
Step 3 Enter the email address to recover the converted file.
3. Online Convert
Online convert supports conversion of images, videos and audio files by just uploading them form your computer. The tool lets you convert your file depending on your device and you can also convert to output formats that can be supported by your device including Xbox One. The application can only convert file up to 100MB. The steps include select the target format > choose output format > Convert.
It doesn't take a genuis to noticce that online converters mentioned above have some shortcomings such as:
- File size limit- Zamzar supports files up to 50MB, while the free online Converter and the Online Convert support file size up to 100 MB.
- All the three online converters require internet connection to function.
- Most online converters sends the converted file to the email which may take time to show and sometimes it may fail to download.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is the most recommended solution to play FLV on Xbox one. The application converts almost any video file without any limitations on size. It does not need the Internet connection, and it converts files 30 times faster than other converters.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 150+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from video sharing sites.
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
The Wondershare Converter Ultimate offers 2 ways to convert FLV to Xbox for your selection.
1. Quickly Convert FLV to Xbox One Compatible Format
Step 1 Add the FLV File to the Program
Add the files by dragging and dropping them to the program or by going to “Add Files” on windows and “File” > Load Media Files on Mac.
Step 2 Choose the output format supported by Xbox One
On the “Output Format” choose file formats such as AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, and any other fil format supported by Xbox One to be the output format.
Step 3 Convert FLV to the selected Format
Click the “Convert” button to convert FLV to Xbox One format.
2. Directly Convert FLV to Preset Xbox one
Step 1 Add FLV to the Converter
You can drag the FLV file and drop it into the app, or you can add them by clicking on the “File” menu and then choose “Load Media Files.”
Step 2 Choose Xbox One Preset
Choose the Xbox One presets by going to “Device” then click “Game” and choose “Xbox One”. Wondershare Converter will convert to formats supported by your device even when you do not know the files that are supported by Xbox One.
Step 3 Convert to Xbox One preset
Click “Convert” and the Wondershare Video converter will convert the FLV with a fast speed.
To convert FLV to Xbox one formats, you must know the supported Xbox formats.
|Xbox One Supported Formats||File extensions||Containers||Video Profiles||Video bit rate|
|WMV (vc-1) Support||